UN Secretary General: Syria may be co...

UN Secretary General: Syria may be committing war crimes

There are 3 comments on the Fox News story from Aug 3, 2012, titled UN Secretary General: Syria may be committing war crimes. In it, Fox News reports that:

This is amateur video said this shows some of the latest fighting in Syria's largest city that's kind of a left though.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

reality is always best

Covington, VA

#1 Aug 3, 2012
Yes the terrorist armed and supported by the american government and israel are committing war crimes and so are anyone arming them which brings me to my next question.Why is the UN not speaking out against the american government and israel??? The world knows these 2 are arming these terrorist proxie fighters inside Syria through other countries like turkey,saudi arabia,qatar,bahrain,uae etc etc.??? The UN must speak out against this obvious terrorist support or the UN must openly admit to being the joke the world already knows it is.

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Compared to the war crimes committed by the US, thie war crimes of Syria's regime are a blip. The US military is starving Afghan soldiers to death in a "hospital", leaving wounds untreated until infections and maggot infestations kill them.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rebeccaelliott/horror...

The Afghan soldiers are not members of the taliban. They are members of the government forces who are fighting the taliban, and the US treats them like this? Just imagine the war crimes the US commits against its enemies.
Marek

Gdynia, Poland

#3 Aug 4, 2012
these criminal rebels are responsible for these crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After deal, IS allowed to leave Syria-Lebanon b... Aug '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News Haley says warning to Syria also aimed at Russi... Jun '17 Ms Sassy 1
News Israeli minister reportedly says it is time to ... May '17 James 1
News Syria after the war: What an effective, inclusi... May '17 James 1
News Syria's chemical program: Rubio 'gravely concer... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Death on 2 Legs 3
News US, Russia trade claims on chemical weapons in ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Frogmouth Trump 46
News Tillerson in Moscow, getting in line with Haley... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
More from around the web