Assad confident he can control Syria

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad remains confident that he can ride out the maelstrom engulfing his country, casting into doubt prospects that intensified efforts to negotiate an end to the bloodshed can succeed, according to Syrians familiar with the thinking of the regime. Full Story
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Good and decent people all over the world support president Assad,his government and the citizens of Syria in their fight against the group of paid killers and terrorist that are in syria.The sad part is these terrorist and paid killers are being funded and armed by the american government and israel the same american government who claims to be against terrorist is in reality the largest terrorist in the world itself.How many billions of america tax payers money has been spent paying killers and other assorted terrorist in Syria to kill men women and children???
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Assad could not control his wifes spending let alone a country. If he was a good leader this 2 year conflict would never have started in the first place, instead he pouted because he did not get his way and chose to butcher anyone that does not agree with him.

Covington, VA

#3 Jan 12, 2013
George wrote:
Assad could not control his wifes spending let alone a country. If he was a good leader this 2 year conflict would never have started in the first place, instead he pouted because he did not get his way and chose to butcher anyone that does not agree with him.
Another post of lies from you a terrorist supporting jew hasbarat hiding behind many names on a message board.
Syrian

New London, CT

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Excellent article!! Finally more and more of the truth is coming out in the media. It is becoming more apparent every day that Assad will prevail, especially with the unwavering support of Russia, China and Iran behind him.
Latrine Inspector

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#6 Jan 13, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Another post of lies from you a terrorist supporting jew hasbarat hiding behind many names on a message board.
'George' is a paid western trolling agent.

This rat has works hard in the Chinese English forum, the China Daily. George's work in the CD is almost done. The CD forum is now completely controlled by the western moderators.
A Chinese CPC mouthpiece filtered by western moderator?
Strange, but it is true?

So any you folks want to China-bashing the Chinese in their own territory, just visit the China Daily. Here you can smera, slander and even call their Chairman Mao a mass murderer and a pedophile, and you will be well awarded by the CD mods with VIP and Elite membrships. Great fun!
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Assad is a total wreck by now is days are numbered.
Syrian

New London, CT

#8 Jan 13, 2013
Avenger wrote:
Assad is a total wreck by now is days are numbered.
LOL!! It's the FSA who's "days are numbered"!!!

Covington, VA

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Latrine Inspector wrote:
<quoted text>
'George' is a paid western trolling agent.
This rat has works hard in the Chinese English forum, the China Daily. George's work in the CD is almost done. The CD forum is now completely controlled by the western moderators.
A Chinese CPC mouthpiece filtered by western moderator?
Strange, but it is true?
So any you folks want to China-bashing the Chinese in their own territory, just visit the China Daily. Here you can smera, slander and even call their Chairman Mao a mass murderer and a pedophile, and you will be well awarded by the CD mods with VIP and Elite membrships. Great fun!
Yes I know about the paid terrorist supporting hasbarat that hides behind the names george,avenger,A$$forhire,scen t,and all its other names.

Covington, VA

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!! It's the FSA who's "days are numbered"!!!
You are correct!!

Since: Dec 12

Kolomotu'a

#11 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>You are correct!!
I see you are keeping up the hard work, is propaganda tiring?

Covington, VA

#12 Jan 14, 2013
inv e wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are keeping up the hard work, is propaganda tiring?
I post facts not propaganda.Can you say the same???

Covington, VA

#13 Jan 14, 2013
It is also not work .I post here because I like to do it.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Wow, what a profound statement, how neanderthal of you.

Covington, VA

#15 Jan 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a profound statement, how neanderthal of you.
What I posted is the truth and I understand you do not know what the word truth means.This is obvious from your post on here.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#16 Jan 14, 2013
OK, WHICH PART OF THE FOLLOWING IS WHAT YOU CALL THE TRUTH?????? or FACT????

Good and decent people all over the world support president Assad,his government and the citizens of Syria in their fight against the group of paid killers and terrorist that are in syria.The sad part is these terrorist and paid killers are being funded and armed by the american government and israel the same american government who claims to be against terrorist is in reality the largest terrorist in the world itself.How many billions of america tax payers money has been spent paying killers and other assorted terrorist in Syria to kill men women and children???

Another post of lies from you a terrorist supporting jew hasbarat hiding behind many names on a message board

Yes I know about the paid terrorist supporting hasbarat that hides behind the names george,avenger,A$$forhire,scen t,and all its other names.

I post facts not propaganda.Can you say the same???

What I posted is the truth and I understand you do not know what the word truth means.This is obvious from your post on here.

Covington, VA

#17 Jan 14, 2013
The paragraph is the truth as anyone with a brain knows.The other post are me calling you a internet propagandist which is what you are and also responding to your tit for tat hasbarat BS.You know this already hasbarat george,avenger,colin,A$$forhir e,faith,scent and all your other names and personas.So as usual everything I post is the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope prays with thousands for kidnap victims in... Mar 1 Tim 1
Who are the missing UK girls thought to be in S... Feb 24 HeMadeSoMany 1
US, Turkey still not in sync on Syria Feb 20 Toybars 28
Pentagon identifies 1,200 rebels to help fight ... Feb 19 Jeff Brightone 1
In Syria, a school teacher becomes sniper in wa... Feb 4 Jeff Brightone 1
Retired generals: U.S. set up for failure in Ir... Feb '15 RustyS 2
Syria: Israeli jets strike near Damascus Jan '15 Fix that Ratloder... 39
More from around the web