Israeli military intelligence chief warns jihadists may move into Syria border area, attack

Full story: The Washington Post

Israel's military intelligence chief is warning that global jihadis may take advantage of chaos in neighboring Syria to start attacking Israel.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Let's hope so. What fun!:)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Israel should immediately launch a massive and punishing preemptive strike against the filthy muslims.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Faith wrote:
Israel should immediately launch a massive and punishing preemptive strike against the filthy muslims.
Always good to get the fascist, genocidal POV, Faith. I know we can count on you for that.:)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Always good to get the fascist, genocidal POV, Faith. I know we can count on you for that.:)
Your welcome, Harv. IT is clear by your rabid anti-Semitic comment that this oppressive heat has made you delirious. Get yourself into the shade.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Your welcome, Harv. IT is clear by your rabid anti-Semitic comment that this oppressive heat has made you delirious. Get yourself into the shade.
As you know, in your saner moments (too few of those!), I've never been "anti-Semitic" in my life. But I'm not surprised at the repetition of the Zionists' favorite trite phrase!:)
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know, in your saner moments (too few of those!), I've never been "anti-Semitic" in my life. But I'm not surprised at the repetition of the Zionists' favorite trite phrase!:)
Learn what Zionism is uneducated scumbag clown!! It is saying that the State of Israel has a right to exist, and that Jews have a right to a homeland. Why this is any different than Palestinian Nationalism (saying that Palestinians want their own country just for them) is beyond me... especially since Muslims who live within Israel hold full citizenship, full rights, and even hold elected seats in the government, whereas the Palestinian goal is a land where no Jews will be allowed to live except possibly as dhimmi.

Israel does exist as a country, and has for over 60 years, so the goal of Zionism is complete. It's a done deal. At this point anyone who says they are anti-Zionist is basically using an intellectual term to define their desire to eliminate the Jews from their homes while still claiming that they're not anti-Semitic. After all, what other countries do they believe have no right to exist? Israel is not the first or the only country that was created by the U.N. or by world diplomacy, and it is not the first that created a refugee situation at its inception. Yet where are the people insisting that Pakistan has no right to exist (for example)?

There is nothing inherently wrong with Zionism or with Israel. Only people who attack the one as a way of trying to destroy the other. Hatred of Jews has lasted for thousands of years and will possibly continue forever - all that's changing is the terminology.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Of course!!! How could I have made that mistake! You don't hate Jews....You hate "Zionists"......Righ t. A subtle, but very very important distinction to make. Sorry, Harvey.
Roosevelt

Bagley, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

jihadists

Israel has no worries as the Armed "Jihadists" attacking Syria are on Israel's side.
Black Magic

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Good news just pray many pig faced jids are blown up...
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Black Magic wrote:
Good news just pray many pig faced jids are blown up...
Educated Folks Only! I always find these imbecilic nutjobs give themselves names like "BLACK MAGICAL CLOWN"; "Oliver Crumwell"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Truth Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! Sad!! Very SAD!
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Arseforhire wrote:
<quoted text>Learn what Zionism is uneducated scumbag clown!! It is saying that the State of Israel has ..blah, blah, blah...all that's changing is the terminology.
More mindless, idiotic, cut-n-pasted propaganda from the Hasbarat troll.

FOAD, Mossad troll. Seriously.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! Of course!!! How could I have made that mistake! You don't hate Jews....You hate "Zionists"......Righ t. A subtle, but very very important distinction to make. Sorry, Harvey.
VERY important. Jews have every right to their identity, their freedom, and their faith.

Zionists, OTOH, stole the land of others, used violence to seize themselves territory from which they created a "country," and have ever since held the Western world hostage with Holocaust guilt.

Jews, and the rest of the world, would be better off if Israel had never been reborn. But it's there, and we have to deal with it, sadly.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
VERY important. Jews have every right to their identity, their freedom, and their faith.
Zionists, OTOH, stole the land of others, used violence to seize themselves territory from which they created a "country," and have ever since held the Western world hostage with Holocaust guilt.
Jews, and the rest of the world, would be better off if Israel had never been reborn. But it's there, and we have to deal with it, sadly.
Learn what Zionism is uneducated scumbag clown!! It is saying that the State of Israel has a right to exist, and that Jews have a right to a homeland. Why this is any different than Palestinian Nationalism (saying that Palestinians want their own country just for them) is beyond me... especially since Muslims who live within Israel hold full citizenship, full rights, and even hold elected seats in the government, whereas the Palestinian goal is a land where no Jews will be allowed to live except possibly as dhimmi.

Israel does exist as a country, and has for over 60 years, so the goal of Zionism is complete. It's a done deal. At this point anyone who says they are anti-Zionist is basically using an intellectual term to define their desire to eliminate the Jews from their homes while still claiming that they're not anti-Semitic. After all, what other countries do they believe have no right to exist? Israel is not the first or the only country that was created by the U.N. or by world diplomacy, and it is not the first that created a refugee situation at its inception. Yet where are the people insisting that Pakistan has no right to exist (for example)?

There is nothing inherently wrong with Zionism or with Israel. Only people who attack the one as a way of trying to destroy the other. Hatred of Jews has lasted for thousands of years and will possibly continue forever - all that's changing is the terminology.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

harvey-ARSE-FIR-HIRE wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary, I am an insane, paid Hamasarat assclown, and Brilliant Ayreshire has confirmed every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my English is terrible!
2. That I an apologist for Hamas atrocities
3. That I preach hatred of Israel and Jews
4. That I am intolerant of disagreement of any kind
5. That I am NOT here to discuss, but to be a lying scumbag.
6. I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! Where can I get some?? I'm Desperate!!
Excellent and to the point!! Now have the nurses up your meds!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Educated Folks Only! I always find these imbecilic nutjobs give themselves names like "Harvey the braindead rabit"; "Oliver Crumwell"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Truth Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! Sad!! Very SAD!
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Arseforhire wrote:
<quoted text>Learn what Zionism is, it's the religion of uneducated scumbag clowns like me!! It is saying that the State of Israel has a right to conquest, and that Jews have a right to stomp anyone who questions their right to the entire Middle East!! Why this is any different than ..blah, blah, blah....
I think we get the picture, trolling Hasbarat. You're a Zionist, racist, fascist THUG.

Nothing new there...:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Arseforhire wrote:
Your attacks on my trolling and Mossad propagandizing are xcellent and to the point!! Now have the nurses up my meds!! I think I'm losing my mind!
Past tense....LOST your mind, Hasbarat.:)
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

rider wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xU4GdHLUHwU
Educated Folks Only! I always find these imbecilic nutjobs give themselves names like scumbag LYING nutjobs "Harvey the braiwashed Rabbit"; "Rider the Clown"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Truth Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! Sad!! Very SAD!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we get the picture, trolling Hasbarat. You're a Zionist, racist, fascist THUG.
Nothing new there...:)
There's several Filthy Liars as usual from Hamas's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of HamasArat Terrorist war mongers, who are supporters of the Mass-Murderers of over 3 thousand innocent Israelis?? Why it's brainwashed Jew hating lil' childish 3 year old Harvey the Brainwashed rabbit and lap dog Rider HamasARatasswiper with their HamasaRAT GREEN AND WHITE ARMY ARM BANDS on their Milking Arms as she and her Trick daughter sing the Hamas Anthem while milking Hamas Terrorists before they go into battle! This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Muzzie Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like these scumbags lil' childish 3 year old Harvey the Brainwashed rabbit and lap dog Rider HamasARatasswiper reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbag have little Hitler moustaches and wear swastikas 24/7!!!! These clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďAnti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Past tense....LOST your mind, Hasbarat.:)
There's several Filthy Liars as usual from Hamas's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of HamasArat Terrorist war mongers, who are supporters of the Mass-Murderers of over 3 thousand innocent Israelis?? Why it's brainwashed Jew hating lil' childish 3 year old Harvey the Brainwashed rabbit and lap dog Rider HamasARatasswiper with their HamasaRAT GREEN AND WHITE ARMY ARM BANDS on their Milking Arms as she and her Trick daughter sing the Hamas Anthem while milking Hamas Terrorists before they go into battle! This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Muzzie Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like these scumbags lil' childish 3 year old Harvey the Brainwashed rabbit and lap dog Rider HamasARatasswiper reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbag have little Hitler moustaches and wear swastikas 24/7!!!! These clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďAnti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••