Rebels: West should react to Syria's ...

Rebels: West should react to Syria's chemical attacks

There are 83 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Apr 25, 2013, titled Rebels: West should react to Syria's chemical attacks. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Groups representing Syrian rebels told USA TODAY on Thursday that they have amassed evidence over months that proves President Bashar Assad is using deadly chemical nerve agents despite President Obama's "red line" threat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
rtloder

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#85 Apr 29, 2013
Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
What?! You want to blow yourself up in damascus, you better take a bunch of FSA to hell while your at it, but don't be too hasty heaven is running out of good virgins and they only got aborigines in stock.. Please you stay in the bush cause the rent is cheaper, how much does it cost to rent out a cave these days anyway? If you heard me singing you'd move straight into the city and become an infidel... Is there a muslim community in the bush to carpet bo.... I mean to visit in goodwill or are you the only imam in those parts...

How come you are finding out about me while revealing nothing about your self.
??
I wouldn't kill anybody except for you .
And that I would do only to help you out.

You are so stupid .
Don't you know the Aboriginal virgin is the best one to chase through the bush.
They put up a splendid race .
And if you can't catch them just wait at home until they get hungry that's what I'm planning.
"To do when I enter Paradise".

No I don't communicate with anybody.
I used to be an eremite *-* now I'm a hermit.
My only informant is the "Mahdi" that's why I swapped from Christian to Muslim.
I also get books from the library.
And I pay no rent *-* I used to be a tree lopper Rubbish collector and had a truck a chipper two stump grinders five chain saws and all the climbing gear.
But in the end they deemed me unsafe to be in public with the chain saw.
How about you *-* what don't you do ?.
Falcon

UK

#86 Apr 29, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you are finding out about me while revealing nothing about your self.
??
I wouldn't kill anybody except for you .
And that I would do only to help you out.
You are so stupid .
Don't you know the Aboriginal virgin is the best one to chase through the bush.
They put up a splendid race .
And if you can't catch them just wait at home until they get hungry that's what I'm planning.
"To do when I enter Paradise".
No I don't communicate with anybody.
I used to be an eremite *-* now I'm a hermit.
My only informant is the "Mahdi" that's why I swapped from Christian to Muslim.
I also get books from the library.
And I pay no rent *-* I used to be a tree lopper Rubbish collector and had a truck a chipper two stump grinders five chain saws and all the climbing gear.
But in the end they deemed me unsafe to be in public with the chain saw.
How about you *-* what don't you do ?.
If I told you I'd have to kill you, and believe me I'm planning to do just that... You were deemed unsafe?? What happened did you saw someone's head off by accident./ Or intentionally.... Just admit it, you are the leader of a sub cult sect and the aborigines are your followers, your planning on taking over and
ruling the outback. Great another hell hole nato is going to try and intervene in...

If you must know I am a product of colonialism, much like canada, the US and aussie land... I'm a south african with british and european heritage. If you think living with a few aboes is bad than imagine having a country filled and run by the tribal natives. Unfortunately we didn't eradicate them like the americans did to their natives, so now we have a whole set of circumstances. I just might migrate over to the outback with you, provided you don't have a chain saw...:)
rtloder

Winston Hills, Australia

#87 Apr 29, 2013
Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
If I told you I'd have to kill you, and believe me I'm planning to do just that... You were deemed unsafe?? What happened did you saw someone's head off by accident./ Or intentionally.... Just admit it, you are the leader of a sub cult sect and the aborigines are your followers, your planning on taking over and
ruling the outback. Great another hell hole nato is going to try and intervene in...
If you must know I am a product of colonialism, much like canada, the US and aussie land... I'm a south african with british and european heritage. If you think living with a few aboes is bad than imagine having a country filled and run by the tribal natives. Unfortunately we didn't eradicate them like the americans did to their natives, so now we have a whole set of circumstances. I just might migrate over to the outback with you, provided you don't have a chain saw...:)

Actually there was a traitor in my midst virtually since the day I was born', I am in psychiatric incarceration as an incestuous
paedophile paranoid schizophrenic.
The wife who unknown to me was a closet Jew colluded with the government to have me committed.
But because everybody knew I was being fitted up they had to let me go live in the bush.
But because of the internet and my studying they all want to be my friend now.
But I wouldn't swap celibacy and religion for anything.
Yes you can come over *-* you can live
at my place and be my property maintenance person for free rent when I go to Syria.
Or if you got a lot of money you could buy the neighbours property .
Then I could more safer that the bodies will not be discourteously discovered any time soon.
Everybody thinks there on holidays.
I hope they let me go to Syria soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After deal, IS allowed to leave Syria-Lebanon b... Aug '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News Haley says warning to Syria also aimed at Russi... Jun '17 Ms Sassy 1
News Israeli minister reportedly says it is time to ... (May '17) May '17 James 1
News Syria after the war: What an effective, inclusi... (May '17) May '17 James 1
News Syria's chemical program: Rubio 'gravely concer... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Death on 2 Legs 3
News US, Russia trade claims on chemical weapons in ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Frogmouth Trump 46
News Tillerson in Moscow, getting in line with Haley... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
More from around the web