UN chief accuses Syria of violating c...

UN chief accuses Syria of violating cease-fire agreement with Israel, urges end to all firing

There are 42 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 3, 2012, titled UN chief accuses Syria of violating cease-fire agreement with Israel, urges end to all firing. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon is accusing the Syrian government of serious violations of the 1974 agreement that separated Israeli and Syrian forces in the Golan Heights and is calling on both countries to halt firing across the cease-fire line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#23 Dec 4, 2012
truth always Beats lIes23 wrote:
refer to my previous post.
I just noticed you have once again changed you name so what's that now 5 different names. Shame on you.
truth always Beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#24 Dec 4, 2012
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
I just noticed you have once again changed you name so what's that now 5 different names. Shame on you.
No terrorist supporting hasbarat you are wrong I added a number not a new name.Shall we talk about the many many names you use?? Avenger,A$$forhire,trisha,scen t,ravenclaw,george,omar,colin and I could go on and on and on.
truth always Beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#25 Dec 4, 2012
I notice you are also deflecting from what I said in my previous comment.
henry

Van Nuys, CA

#26 Dec 4, 2012
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
I just noticed you have once again changed you name so what's that now 5 different names. Shame on you.
That's what traitors do...

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#27 Dec 4, 2012
truth always Beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>No terrorist supporting hasbarat you are wrong I added a number not a new name.Shall we talk about the many many names you use?? Avenger,A$$forhire,trisha,scen t,ravenclaw,george,omar,colin and I could go on and on and on.
Your deception has been noted Ez Baby Boy the Lair still suits you best.
truth always Beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#28 Dec 4, 2012
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Your deception has been noted Ez Baby Boy the Lair still suits you best.
Still deflecting from my previous comment I see hasbarat.
truth always Beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#29 Dec 4, 2012
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what traitors do...
Talking to yourself??
Saman

Yerevan, Armenia

#30 Dec 4, 2012
Syrian war:British wants via Qatar’s gas control whole Europe. Arayik Sargsyan, Honorary Consul of Macedonia to Armenia.
In my view, we are dealing with a logical continuation of actions of Tel Aviv, have recently been launched, on October 24 Israeli air raid on the warehouse of military products in the suburb of Yarmouk near the capital Khartoum, Sudan. for mediation in resolving the crisis over Gaza Mohammed Mursi was promised several (about six) billion. Hillary Clinton urged Israel not to begin land-based military operations against Gaza. U.S. will now have to put the 2 divisions Patriot systems in order to strengthen Israel's "Iron Dome." what is happening in Lebanon, including the high-profile attacks, one way or another connected with the assassination of Rafik Hariri, closely associated with Saudi Arabia and is Saudi project in Lebanon. 1976 formal agreement remains in effect. The loss of the Christian communities would end in the presence of the Holy Sepulchre, which will be deeply symbolic, spiritual - idiologicheskoe value. http://t.co/hp3v9N7P

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#31 Dec 4, 2012
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what traitors do...
Traitors, lairs, cheats, deceiver, generally Ez Baby Boy The Lair.

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#32 Dec 4, 2012
truth always Beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Still deflecting from my previous comment I see hasbarat.
Listen fool, if you choose to ignore the posts in which I prove you a lair then do not blame me. How do you know what you have posted is right and what I have posted is not. If you do not read the original material you are choosing to remain ignorant.
henry

Van Nuys, CA

#33 Dec 5, 2012
I stopped reading the hamasarat diatribe a long time ago. Just too full of hate and lies. Its all about acceptance and islam is not accepting Judaism nor Christians. Its plain black and white here. While Palestine should be recognized, so should Israel. If Hamas and abbas don't recognize Israel, then Israel has the right to protect itself. period.

No one forgets twa Beirut hijacking, Lebanon bombing, achille lauro. Wonder if one of the hamasarats would condemn the killing of a disabled man in a wheelchair with quantifying it or condoning same?
henry

Van Nuys, CA

#34 Dec 5, 2012
Without quantifying it I meant to say
Tip

Lancaster, OH

#35 Dec 5, 2012
Abolish the very expensive and useless UN.
truth always Beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#36 Dec 5, 2012
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Traitors, lairs, cheats, deceiver, generally Ez Baby Boy The Lair.
I think you are talkig about jews.
truth always Beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#37 Dec 5, 2012
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen fool, if you choose to ignore the posts in which I prove you a lair then do not blame me. How do you know what you have posted is right and what I have posted is not. If you do not read the original material you are choosing to remain ignorant.
You have proved nothing hasbarat all you have done is TRY and deny facts which are well known.I would not waste my time reading such stupid SH*T and I can not say I know anyone who would.Though to say I have not read it does not mean I have not researched it which I have as you can tell.
truth always Beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#38 Dec 5, 2012
henry wrote:
I stopped reading the hamasarat diatribe a long time ago. Just too full of hate and lies. Its all about acceptance and islam is not accepting Judaism nor Christians. Its plain black and white here. While Palestine should be recognized, so should Israel. If Hamas and abbas don't recognize Israel, then Israel has the right to protect itself. period.
No one forgets twa Beirut hijacking, Lebanon bombing, achille lauro. Wonder if one of the hamasarats would condemn the killing of a disabled man in a wheelchair with quantifying it or condoning same?
The jewish faith is no more like the christian faith than water is to oil.Any person can research and see this very easily.So A$$forhire behind the name henery find another line of BS.
henry

Van Nuys, CA

#39 Dec 6, 2012
truth always Beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are talkig about jews.
But you know he's talking about you and your fellow paid trolls.
henry

Van Nuys, CA

#40 Dec 6, 2012
truth always Beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>The jewish faith is no more like the christian faith than water is to oil.Any person can research and see this very easily.So A$$forhire behind the name henery find another line of BS.
You're getting paranoid again. Calm down and take a deep breath.

Its about acceptance of all religions and faiths. Whether you like or dislike a culture doesn't change facts on Islamic fundamentals nor does it change the Talmud. Maybe you should go to a mosque and a synagogue here to see how religion is accepted. If you want to research, look at facts (on both sides) then ask yourself, can't both religions practice peacefully? israel is an established state which includes Jerusalem. Like southern Calif, Israel gained that land the same as the USA got its southern and northern borders. Should the usa give back that land?

Then we have Gaza and west bank. For Israel, its security depends on having peaceful neighbors. What is it about you not wanting peace for both sides?
truth always Beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#41 Dec 6, 2012
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
But you know he's talking about you and your fellow paid trolls.
I assure you there is no person being paid here.Can you say the same A$$forhire??? I am a regular poster I do not hide behind 50 or 60 names and post on many different boards as you do.You are a paid hasbarat (jew propagandist) and this is very obvious to anyone.
truth always Beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#42 Dec 6, 2012
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting paranoid again. Calm down and take a deep breath.
Its about acceptance of all religions and faiths. Whether you like or dislike a culture doesn't change facts on Islamic fundamentals nor does it change the Talmud. Maybe you should go to a mosque and a synagogue here to see how religion is accepted. If you want to research, look at facts (on both sides) then ask yourself, can't both religions practice peacefully? israel is an established state which includes Jerusalem. Like southern Calif, Israel gained that land the same as the USA got its southern and northern borders. Should the usa give back that land?
Then we have Gaza and west bank. For Israel, its security depends on having peaceful neighbors. What is it about you not wanting peace for both sides?
Save your silly comebacks for some other dumb goyim because I am not the one.Jerusalem is not included in the current stolen land occupied by the terrorist colony of israel.You things have never wanted peace anytime in history and any educated person knows this.All you have ever wanted is war with any people or country you could not control either through debt slavery or outright control.Like I said the jewish so called faith and the christian faith are about as much alike as oil and water and anyone with common sense knows this.Israel has constantly made war with all those around it since it was recreated on stolen land in 1948.As to your comment about how america was formed no I do not support how it was formed either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haley says warning to Syria also aimed at Russi... Jun 28 Ms Sassy 1
News Israeli minister reportedly says it is time to ... May '17 James 1
News Syria after the war: What an effective, inclusi... May '17 James 1
News Syria's chemical program: Rubio 'gravely concer... Apr '17 Death on 2 Legs 3
News US, Russia trade claims on chemical weapons in ... Apr '17 Frogmouth Trump 46
News Tillerson in Moscow, getting in line with Haley... Apr '17 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
News What could go wrong for the U.S. in Syria? War ... Apr '17 USA Today 1
More from around the web