Unpredictable North Korea with its nu...

Unpredictable North Korea with its nukes poses serious threat; US nervously eyes Syria

There are 55 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Unpredictable North Korea with its nukes poses serious threat; US nervously eyes Syria. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Director of National Intelligence James Clapper listens as he testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, March 12, 2013, before the Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on worldwide threats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#42 Mar 16, 2013
I just post facts
death of Juche

Tucson, AZ

#43 Mar 17, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
I just post facts
Answer me this: Is there anything bad at all about North Korea? Answer my question directly. Do not evade my question and do not answer with a question. Answer with a yes or no. If yes, list ONE thing you do not like about the North Korean government.
Chavismo

Europe

#44 Mar 17, 2013
death of Juche wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you also admire NK's human rights crisis? Or do you deny that it exists?
Sure, human rights abuse exists in NK. So does in many countries around the globe that the bully USA is backing. Even Israel, America's number one suck buddy, is notorious in violating human rights; from forcing black Ethiopian Jew women into contraception and racial attacks and segregation of blacks and Arabs.
death of Juche

Tucson, AZ

#45 Mar 17, 2013
Chavismo wrote:
<quoted text> Sure, human rights abuse exists in NK. So does in many countries around the globe that the bully USA is backing. Even Israel, America's number one suck buddy, is notorious in violating human rights; from forcing black Ethiopian Jew women into contraception and racial attacks and segregation of blacks and Arabs.
red herring

Are you even aware of the nature of the human rights abuses in North Korea? Or are you only interested in being anti-US? Because if so, that is a very blind viewpoint for you to take.
you are in luck

Albuquerque, NM

#46 Mar 17, 2013
Let us also not forget about their constant war mongering against Iran which is a peaceful nation which has created no wars in over 100 years.
obama is shifting his focus away from threats from the north korean and iranian threats of nuclear war to the war against americans on US soil. I am sure the norks and iranians are happy to see the shift of focus as they refine their weapons. obama is busy trying to end US gun ownership, building his private army supplying them with billions of rounds of ammo, millions of weapons and thousands of armored vehicles deployed on the streets of small town America. So rest easy iran and NK, you are not even on the US pretenders radar, he's busy refining his motherland for commie takeover.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#47 Mar 17, 2013
Our foreign policies after World War 2 are coming back to bite us in the butt! N Korea is a dangerous rogue state ruled by inbred nutjobs!
Chavismo

Europe

#48 Mar 17, 2013
death of Juche wrote:
<quoted text>
red herring
Are you even aware of the nature of the human rights abuses in North Korea? Or are you only interested in being anti-US? Because if so, that is a very blind viewpoint for you to take.
How can that be red herring when it is one the same subject of human rights violations by US allies?

I am not being anti-US. It's just the hypocrisy of USA amuses me.

Just ask yourself; why did Chavez became an "anti-US"?
Because he saw USA exploiting his country's wealth while his people were starving. The same with Iran. Iranians bear resentment against USA because America used to back the Shah dictatorship that oppressed them, as well as Sadam Hussain who used chemical weapons against them.

America doesn't care about human rights. If Kim Yung Un were one of the sock puppets of the USA, he still would be their "strategic ally" no matter NK's violations of human rights.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#49 Mar 17, 2013
Chavismo wrote:
<quoted text> How can that be red herring when it is one the same subject of human rights violations by US allies?
I am not being anti-US. It's just the hypocrisy of USA amuses me.
Just ask yourself; why did Chavez became an "anti-US"?
Because he saw USA exploiting his country's wealth while his people were starving. The same with Iran. Iranians bear resentment against USA because America used to back the Shah dictatorship that oppressed them, as well as Sadam Hussain who used chemical weapons against them.
America doesn't care about human rights. If Kim Yung Un were one of the sock puppets of the USA, he still would be their "strategic ally" no matter NK's violations of human rights.
Name one US ally with human rights as deplorable as in NK.
death of Juche

Tucson, AZ

#50 Mar 17, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you

This guy has chosen to avoid addressing the human rights abuses of NK. I'm willing to bet he knows nothing, or knows very little, about the abuses.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#51 Mar 18, 2013
death of Juche wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you
This guy has chosen to avoid addressing the human rights abuses of NK. I'm willing to bet he knows nothing, or knows very little, about the abuses.
Just another Eurotrash American hater. He applaudes Chavez: I wonder how he thinks Chavez amasses a personal wealth of over 2 billion dollars while saving all those starving Venezuelans.

Covington, VA

#52 Mar 18, 2013
death of Juche wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer me this: Is there anything bad at all about North Korea? Answer my question directly. Do not evade my question and do not answer with a question. Answer with a yes or no. If yes, list ONE thing you do not like about the North Korean government.
I am sure there are bad things about all governments but from what I have researched the north korean government has done great things for the citizens most important of which is allowing them to live free of the american government and israel.

Covington, VA

#53 Mar 18, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel has the worst human rights record in the world after the american government and this is well known.

Covington, VA

#54 Mar 18, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another Eurotrash American hater. He applaudes Chavez: I wonder how he thinks Chavez amasses a personal wealth of over 2 billion dollars while saving all those starving Venezuelans.
More lies.
death of Juche

Tucson, AZ

#55 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>I am sure there are bad things about all governments but from what I have researched the north korean government has done great things for the citizens most important of which is allowing them to live free of the american government and israel.
I said answer with a yes or no. Your evasive nature seems to suggest that you are a KPA soldier.

Name ONE thing you would improve about North Korea.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#57 Mar 19, 2013
shut up wrote:
<quoted text> i laugh at anyone who says god bless America , how can god bless a nation built on mass genocide and slavery ? add to that the countless wars it has been involved in , the only nation in the world to use nuclear weapons on a city populated with innocent civilians ! and you say god bless it , repent to god do not justify satans actions !
Ummm..idiot, the slavery in America was started by..the UK !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After deal, IS allowed to leave Syria-Lebanon b... Aug '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News Haley says warning to Syria also aimed at Russi... Jun '17 Ms Sassy 1
News Israeli minister reportedly says it is time to ... (May '17) May '17 James 1
News Syria after the war: What an effective, inclusi... (May '17) May '17 James 1
News Syria's chemical program: Rubio 'gravely concer... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Death on 2 Legs 3
News US, Russia trade claims on chemical weapons in ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Frogmouth Trump 46
News Tillerson in Moscow, getting in line with Haley... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
More from around the web