Unpredictable North Korea with its nu...

Unpredictable North Korea with its nukes poses serious threat; US nervously eyes Syria

There are 55 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Unpredictable North Korea with its nukes poses serious threat; US nervously eyes Syria. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Director of National Intelligence James Clapper listens as he testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, March 12, 2013, before the Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on worldwide threats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

shut up

Manchester, UK

#21 Mar 13, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are no man at all.
i laugh at anyone who says god bless America , how can god bless a nation built on mass genocide and slavery ? add to that the countless wars it has been involved in , the only nation in the world to use nuclear weapons on a city populated with innocent civilians ! and you say god bless it , repent to god do not justify satans actions !

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#23 Mar 14, 2013
shut up wrote:
<quoted text> i laugh at anyone who says god bless America , how can god bless a nation built on mass genocide and slavery ? add to that the countless wars it has been involved in , the only nation in the world to use nuclear weapons on a city populated with innocent civilians ! and you say god bless it , repent to god do not justify satans actions !
Hide your location and hurl stupid comments? Attaboy. The USA was built not on genocide nor on slavery. In fact, more Americans died in a war about slavery than in any war in its history. As for genocide, nope, a stupid claim. I am native American and will explain that to you if you wish. Yes, we nuked two cities in Japan and in so doing ended WWII in the Pacific and avoided the loss of hundreds of thousands of Japanese and American lives. Yes, God bless it.
Don

Louisville, KY

#24 Mar 14, 2013
shut up wrote:
<quoted text> i laugh at anyone who says god bless America , how can god bless a nation built on mass genocide and slavery ? add to that the countless wars it has been involved in , the only nation in the world to use nuclear weapons on a city populated with innocent civilians ! and you say god bless it , repent to god do not justify satans actions !
I'm more amused at the FACT that if the USA had not intervened in "wars", you would have typed your reply in German you ungrateful wanker! As a matter of fact, Hitler may have wiped out your whole damn lineage, and you may have never even been around to post.

Sit back and shut the hell up junior.

Oh, and you are welcome!
canine

United States

#25 Mar 14, 2013
United states of america is the greatest force in the known universe. Stop bein pissed off and accept your fate. We come, we conquer. We take your resources. Our economy gets better. When our economy is about to crash we start wars. United states billionaires are pulling stocks out. The stocks will fall. Its taking months to get our taxes. Well for me it is. Anyways a war is coming. My country has bigger guns. I rather be brainwashed then be on the opposite sideof the U.S
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#26 Mar 15, 2013
shut up wrote:
<quoted text> keep sleeping yank when there done with their 'enemies' your next ! they say the American dream only makes sense when you're sleeping ! haha wake up the American government is your enemy as much as it is Iran enemy ! the American and zionist governments are the enemy of peace and mankind ! wake up and stop eating dunkin doughnuts/
Very correct.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#27 Mar 15, 2013
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not from the US, he claims to be North Korea and actually uses proxies all over the world.
More lies from you george as usual.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#28 Mar 15, 2013
shut up wrote:
<quoted text> i laugh at anyone who says god bless America , how can god bless a nation built on mass genocide and slavery ? add to that the countless wars it has been involved in , the only nation in the world to use nuclear weapons on a city populated with innocent civilians ! and you say god bless it , repent to god do not justify satans actions !
Agree 100%
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#29 Mar 15, 2013
canine wrote:
United states of america is the greatest force in the known universe. Stop bein pissed off and accept your fate. We come, we conquer. We take your resources. Our economy gets better. When our economy is about to crash we start wars. United states billionaires are pulling stocks out. The stocks will fall. Its taking months to get our taxes. Well for me it is. Anyways a war is coming. My country has bigger guns. I rather be brainwashed then be on the opposite sideof the U.S
Hiding behind another name hasbarat to post your dreams.Looks to me like the war criminals in america have just about had it.The american economy is gone.May I direct you to the way of ancient rome.If you are not educated about it you should read up on it.
truth always beats lIes23

United States

#30 Mar 15, 2013
Men and officers of the Korean People's Army will intensify combat training with a steadfast will to wipe out any aggressors.
Chavismo

Europe

#31 Mar 16, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
The threat to the safety of the world is called israel and its puppet the american government.Let us all count how many wars these 2 have created in just the last 20 years alone.Intelligent people world wide also know the american government and israel have been behind the terrorist in Syria from day one just as they were in Libya.Right now the american government and israel have recently been behind wars in Syria,Libya,Egypt,Tunsia,Mali, Iraq,afghanistan and coutlesss other places.They are now trying hard to create a war with north korea and also in venezuela.
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Let us also not forget about their constant war mongering against Iran which is a peaceful nation which has created no wars in over 100 years.
You make excellent points! America seems Israel's b!tcth that bends over how it wants it. America's foreign policy based on alienating billions of people around the globe for the sake of a few Zionists is utterly dumb.

I bear no resentment against Americans but I immensely admire nations like Venezuela, Iran and North Korea who stand up against the bully USA.
death of Juche

Tucson, AZ

#32 Mar 16, 2013
Chavismo wrote:
<quoted text> <quoted text> You make excellent points! America seems Israel's b!tcth that bends over how it wants it. America's foreign policy based on alienating billions of people around the globe for the sake of a few Zionists is utterly dumb.
I bear no resentment against Americans but I immensely admire nations like Venezuela, Iran and North Korea who stand up against the bully USA.
Do you also admire NK's human rights crisis? Or do you deny that it exists?

“oderint dum metuant”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#33 Mar 16, 2013
I thought that we eliminated Hitler and Himmler in 1945?

Gee it's comforting to know that millions of people died so a few idiots can keep their dreams of ethnic cleansing alive. NOT!!!

The third Reich would be so proud.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#34 Mar 16, 2013
Once again desperate hasbarats using my name only makes you look more desperate.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#35 Mar 16, 2013
Chavismo wrote:
<quoted text> <quoted text> You make excellent points! America seems Israel's b!tcth that bends over how it wants it. America's foreign policy based on alienating billions of people around the globe for the sake of a few Zionists is utterly dumb.
I bear no resentment against Americans but I immensely admire nations like Venezuela, Iran and North Korea who stand up against the bully USA.
agree
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#36 Mar 16, 2013
death of Juche wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you also admire NK's human rights crisis? Or do you deny that it exists?
I am not aware of that I am however aware of the human rights abuses of israel against all those around it.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#37 Mar 16, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not aware of that I am however aware of the human rights abuses of israel against all those around it.
You really should have stopped at "I am not aware...."

Take the damned blinders off and make yourself aware of all the other things going on in the rest of the world.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#38 Mar 16, 2013
Must be talking to yourelf hasbarat.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#39 Mar 16, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Must be talking to yourelf hasbarat.
You really shoudl changeyour screen name.

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face with a 2" X 8"
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#40 Mar 16, 2013
Same pathetic comebacks from a hasbarat I see.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#41 Mar 16, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Same pathetic comebacks from a hasbarat I see.
That the best you've got?

Geezes, you are so lame. You're so lame I'm not going to respond to anything you post, no matter the topic.

If it makes you feel better, you may consider you have won.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ISIS gains more territory in Syria - VIDEO: Is ... May 14 Robomatic 2
News Family Spokesman: Alabama Woman Joins Islamic S... Apr '15 tom_ 4
News Alabama woman, 20, leaves to join ISIS in Syria... Apr '15 Tim 1
News Exclusive Un food aid vouchers for Syria divert... Apr '15 mjjcpa 1
How do syrians feel about somalis? Apr '15 Adam Ali 1
Isis closes it's grip on the region once called... Apr '15 Stuart Cudahy 2
Jesus/Yeshua is the only way to eternal life an... Mar '15 Donna Lee 1
More from around the web