Unpredictable North Korea with its nu...

Unpredictable North Korea with its nukes poses serious threat; US nervously eyes Syria

There are 55 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Unpredictable North Korea with its nukes poses serious threat; US nervously eyes Syria. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Director of National Intelligence James Clapper listens as he testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, March 12, 2013, before the Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on worldwide threats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1 Mar 12, 2013
The threat to the safety of the world is called israel and its puppet the american government.Let us all count how many wars these 2 have created in just the last 20 years alone.Intelligent people world wide also know the american government and israel have been behind the terrorist in Syria from day one just as they were in Libya.Right now the american government and israel have recently been behind wars in Syria,Libya,Egypt,Tunsia,Mali, Iraq,afghanistan and coutlesss other places.They are now trying hard to create a war with north korea and also in venezuela.

Covington, VA

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Let us also not forget about their constant war mongering against Iran which is a peaceful nation which has created no wars in over 100 years.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 12, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Let us also not forget about their constant war mongering against Iran which is a peaceful nation which has created no wars in over 100 years.
Some where, a village is missing you8.
Carlos

New York, NY

#4 Mar 12, 2013
You Muslims need to chill, man. Your nation lost against the ARABS, and barely held against Iraq. Thank God the Arab League will join with NATO to finish the Iranians.

Covington, VA

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Some where, a village is missing you8.
Same dumb comebacks from jew hasbarats I see.

Covington, VA

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
You Muslims need to chill, man. Your nation lost against the ARABS, and barely held against Iraq. Thank God the Arab League will join with NATO to finish the Iranians.
No jew hasbarat it is israel that will be finished and the world will finally be able to live in peace.The arab laegue is a group of puppet dictatorships controlled by the american government and israel and reconized as such.You know as well as I that israel will be stopped in the end and that scares things like you more than anything.You jews need to chill because the tide is turning against you again as it has countless times in hostory.
Carlos

New York, NY

#7 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>No jew hasbarat it is israel that will be finished and the world will finally be able to live in peace.The arab laegue is a group of puppet dictatorships controlled by the american government and israel and reconized as such.You know as well as I that israel will be stopped in the end and that scares things like you more than anything.You jews need to chill because the tide is turning against you again as it has countless times in hostory.
Please learn better spelling and grammar. I am wearisome of this childish and one-sided debate. Have you even finished high school, kid?
shut up

Manchester, UK

#8 Mar 12, 2013
theres no point in trying convince american people and the western world in general that the USA and ISAREL are the biggest threats to human life !

how many countries have the USA invaded in the past over 50 countries and they have caused the deaths of millions ! but they use the media to brainwash peopleinto thinking the USA is a peaceful loving country when its nothing but a nation built on mass genocide and slavery , same goes to their Allies Israel and the UK !

Iran is apeaceful country and shows no aggression on war tendencies to anyone ,it only want to defend itself from zionists and their puppets (USA)
is it a crime to want to defend oneself ? well i guess if your an american it is a crime to defend oneself if your not America or its Allies !

wake up world the West is the war mongerer not the East !

Covington, VA

#9 Mar 12, 2013
shut up wrote:
theres no point in trying convince american people and the western world in general that the USA and ISAREL are the biggest threats to human life !
how many countries have the USA invaded in the past over 50 countries and they have caused the deaths of millions ! but they use the media to brainwash peopleinto thinking the USA is a peaceful loving country when its nothing but a nation built on mass genocide and slavery , same goes to their Allies Israel and the UK !
Iran is apeaceful country and shows no aggression on war tendencies to anyone ,it only want to defend itself from zionists and their puppets (USA)
is it a crime to want to defend oneself ? well i guess if your an american it is a crime to defend oneself if your not America or its Allies !
wake up world the West is the war mongerer not the East !
well said

Location hidden

#10 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>well said
Considering how you feel about America, perhaps you and your buddy shut up would be much happier in Iran.

I'll chip in on airfare for you if you promise to not come back.

Covington, VA

#11 Mar 12, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering how you feel about America, perhaps you and your buddy shut up would be much happier in Iran.
You go back to israel first.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>You go back to israel first.
Bursting your bubble, I didn't come from there, never been there, don't care about it.

Anyone that feels about America as you do really should be making merry in the midst of her enemies. I'm sure Mahmoud Ahmadinejad would welcome you with open arms.
shut up

Manchester, UK

#13 Mar 13, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Bursting your bubble, I didn't come from there, never been there, don't care about it.
Anyone that feels about America as you do really should be making merry in the midst of her enemies. I'm sure Mahmoud Ahmadinejad would welcome you with open arms.
keep sleeping yank when there done with their 'enemies' your next ! they say the American dream only makes sense when you're sleeping ! haha wake up the American government is your enemy as much as it is Iran enemy ! the American and zionist governments are the enemy of peace and mankind ! wake up and stop eating dunkin doughnuts/
Carlos

New York, NY

#14 Mar 13, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not from the US, he claims to be North Korea and actually uses proxies all over the world.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not from the US, he claims to be North Korea and actually uses proxies all over the world.
Well, in that case, the only thing to do is ignore him.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#16 Mar 13, 2013
shut up wrote:
<quoted text> keep sleeping yank when there done with their 'enemies' your next ! they say the American dream only makes sense when you're sleeping ! haha wake up the American government is your enemy as much as it is Iran enemy ! the American and zionist governments are the enemy of peace and mankind ! wake up and stop eating dunkin doughnuts/
What a shame, a pig like you using the UK as your place. YOU are my enemy. YOU are an enemy of the UK.
sre

United States

#17 Mar 13, 2013
shameful ussa
Pierre

Dallas, TX

#18 Mar 13, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>What a shame, a pig like you using the UK as your place. YOU are my enemy. YOU are an enemy of the UK.
You are cute funny man!

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#19 Mar 13, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
You are cute funny man!
And you are no man at all.
Johann

Dallas, TX

#20 Mar 13, 2013
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are no man at all.
I can make you feel like man, yes? You seem uncertain in your manhood. I will help you, good American friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After deal, IS allowed to leave Syria-Lebanon b... Aug '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News Haley says warning to Syria also aimed at Russi... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Ms Sassy 1
News Israeli minister reportedly says it is time to ... (May '17) May '17 James 1
News Syria after the war: What an effective, inclusi... (May '17) May '17 James 1
News Syria's chemical program: Rubio 'gravely concer... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Death on 2 Legs 3
News US, Russia trade claims on chemical weapons in ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Frogmouth Trump 46
News Tillerson in Moscow, getting in line with Haley... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
More from around the web