Israel returns 6 wounded to Syria after treatment

Full story: Fox News 21
The military says the six had completed their treatment and the military took them to an undisclosed location where they returned to Syria on Wednesday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1 Feb 27, 2013
So basically this article us saying that israel treated the terrorist that works for it and then returned them to syria to commit further terrorist acts.That about right?? Syria needs to work on redirecting these terrorist to where they came from.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#2 Feb 27, 2013

Full story: Fox News

WHAT'S NOT MENTIONED IN THE UNITED STATES CONTROLLED MEDIA, AS USUAL, IS THAT THE "WOUNDED" ARE ALQAEDA TERRORISTS HIRED AND WORKING FOR THE DICTATORIAL MAFIA IN WASHINGTON D.C.
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#3 Feb 27, 2013
DENG wrote:
Full story: Fox News
WHAT'S NOT MENTIONED IN THE UNITED STATES CONTROLLED MEDIA, AS USUAL, IS THAT THE "WOUNDED" ARE ALQAEDA TERRORISTS HIRED AND WORKING FOR THE DICTATORIAL MAFIA IN WASHINGTON D.C.
Just cook our Chinese food and stfu. Dolt
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4 Mar 2, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
So basically this article us saying that israel treated the terrorist that works for it and then returned them to syria to commit further terrorist acts.That about right?? Syria needs to work on redirecting these terrorist to where they came from.
No dipshit, try another tactic, you childish twirp

Covington, VA

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Naturally israel would treat the terrorist that work for it.The world knows the colony of israel is the primary creator of the current terrorist proxie force that is in Syria along with the american government which israel also controls.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Mar 3, 2013
Bobbalina Sandwich 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You'll always be fearless the cartoonie to us, you sick evil old bostard, that has no life...
you'll always be the cesspool of pt jefferson and the USA.
Atheist

Tel Aviv, Israel

#8 Mar 4, 2013
The hatred towards a people and ignorance here is amusing.

Israel even treats Hamas terrorists who were injured carrying out terror attacks against Israeli civilians. Is this not what doctors are meant to be treat anyone?

Amazing the arrogance and double standard of people here.

Covington, VA

#9 Mar 4, 2013
Atheist wrote:
The hatred towards a people and ignorance here is amusing.
Israel even treats Hamas terrorists who were injured carrying out terror attacks against Israeli civilians. Is this not what doctors are meant to be treat anyone?
Amazing the arrogance and double standard of people here.
Israel is the terrorist not others who defend their families and country against israel.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#10 Mar 6, 2013
traitor always tells lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Israel is the terrorist not others who defend their families and country against israel.
Yada Yada Yada,
Same ole lies, BS and basic inhuman comments from a traitor and a loser. Yes, you traitor always tells lies.

Covington, VA

#11 Mar 6, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Yada Yada Yada,
Same ole lies, BS and basic inhuman comments from a traitor and a loser. Yes, you traitor always tells lies.
Explain what you mean when you say traitor.I have never swore an oath to the war criminals in washington dc or israel I assure you.So A$$forhire please explain what you mean when you say traitor because I would love to hear it.If nothing else than for a good laugh.
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#12 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>Explain what you mean when you say traitor.I have never swore an oath to the war criminals in washington dc or israel I assure you.So A$$forhire please explain what you mean when you say traitor because I would love to hear it.If nothing else than for a good laugh.
You, by far create the most laughter in here. Your stupidity is endless. Since your too much of a pussy to post your real country location and try to make everyone believe you are American using proxy servers to hide yourself. How many names are you under anyway?

Funny how you accuse everyone of being a jew, or under a hundred names and the same drivel over and over again yet you can't even post your own location. Too funny. Please explain cause it looks like your running, afraid, otherwise you would post a true location outside the USA instead of trying to hide.

You are truly the village idiot of topix

Henry

Mesa, AZ

#13 Mar 6, 2013
And to answer your question completely? You are a traitor to humanity. When, if you post your country, then we can see the real you. Stop hiding. Be a man.

Covington, VA

#14 Mar 6, 2013
Henry wrote:
And to answer your question completely? You are a traitor to humanity. When, if you post your country, then we can see the real you. Stop hiding. Be a man.
A traitor to humanity would be terrorist supporters like you A$$forhire.Use one name and stop hiding behind all those different names.

Covington, VA

#15 Mar 6, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
You, by far create the most laughter in here. Your stupidity is endless. Since your too much of a pussy to post your real country location and try to make everyone believe you are American using proxy servers to hide yourself. How many names are you under anyway?
Funny how you accuse everyone of being a jew, or under a hundred names and the same drivel over and over again yet you can't even post your own location. Too funny. Please explain cause it looks like your running, afraid, otherwise you would post a true location outside the USA instead of trying to hide.
You are truly the village idiot of topix
No I assure you that is it you A$$forhire that create the most laughter here with your constant goofy hasbarat post.I call you what you are and I speak the truth and that is what things like you hate most of all.
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#16 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>No I assure you that is it you A$$forhire that create the most laughter here with your constant goofy hasbarat post.I call you what you are and I speak the truth and that is what things like you hate most of all.
Its funny cause I knew full well you would not come back with an intelligent response. Maybe you need to read it again and explain why you must hide behind proxy servers to hide where you are from. That's what paid scripted propagandists do. my location is always the same depending where im at geographically. How about you?

I am a natural born us citizen. How about you? Why are you afraid to at least post a true location? Could it be cause you purposely don't want anyone to know? Hiding behind a USA server proxy doesn't do much to convince anyone here, AS WE CAN ALL SEE.

Ok, time for your cut and paste reply......

Covington, VA

#17 Mar 7, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny cause I knew full well you would not come back with an intelligent response. Maybe you need to read it again and explain why you must hide behind proxy servers to hide where you are from. That's what paid scripted propagandists do. my location is always the same depending where im at geographically. How about you?
I am a natural born us citizen. How about you? Why are you afraid to at least post a true location? Could it be cause you purposely don't want anyone to know? Hiding behind a USA server proxy doesn't do much to convince anyone here, AS WE CAN ALL SEE.
Ok, time for your cut and paste reply......
You are a 100% liar A$$forhire ad anyone following this board knows it.You are either a paid jew hasbarat or an insane person or both which is obvious from yoursupport for mass murderers and terrorist.You use countless names and proxies daily to try and make it seem as though you are many people when you are only fooling yourself.

Covington, VA

#18 Mar 7, 2013
I did not even mention how you rate your own post.
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#19 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>You are a 100% liar A$$forhire ad anyone following this board knows it.You are either a paid jew hasbarat or an insane person or both which is obvious from yoursupport for mass murderers and terrorist.You use countless names and proxies daily to try and make it seem as though you are many people when you are only fooling yourself.
Coming from you, that's a compliment. Now, can you reply to my question I have asked 5 times now? Why are you so afraid to post your true location not using a proxy server? Either you are ashamed to tell people where you're from or the more obvious that you use eagle rock VA for one of the many names and locations you want us to believe you are different people posting all this bs?

Cut and paste time

Covington, VA

#20 Mar 7, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from you, that's a compliment. Now, can you reply to my question I have asked 5 times now? Why are you so afraid to post your true location not using a proxy server? Either you are ashamed to tell people where you're from or the more obvious that you use eagle rock VA for one of the many names and locations you want us to believe you are different people posting all this bs?
Cut and paste time
You must be talking to yourself A$$forhire as usual.Tell me again how you are a history professor.I just love to laugh at that.
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#21 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>You must be talking to yourself A$$forhire as usual.Tell me again how you are a history professor.I just love to laugh at that.
good cut and paste
When you're ready to answer my question, let me know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope prays with thousands for kidnap victims in... Mar 1 Tim 1
Who are the missing UK girls thought to be in S... Feb 24 HeMadeSoMany 1
US, Turkey still not in sync on Syria Feb 20 Toybars 28
Pentagon identifies 1,200 rebels to help fight ... Feb 19 Jeff Brightone 1
In Syria, a school teacher becomes sniper in wa... Feb 4 Jeff Brightone 1
Retired generals: U.S. set up for failure in Ir... Feb '15 RustyS 2
Syria: Israeli jets strike near Damascus Jan '15 Fix that Ratloder... 39
More from around the web