Will Rouhani alter Iran's policy on S...

Will Rouhani alter Iran's policy on Syria?

There are 18 comments on the CNN story from Jun 15, 2013, titled Will Rouhani alter Iran's policy on Syria?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dr. Majid Rafizadeh is an author, award-winning scholar, Middle East expert and U.S. foreign policy specialist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

#1 Jun 15, 2013
would have been a good time to get skilled in taking down american F-16 fighter aircraft.
A transferable skill?

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#2 Jun 16, 2013
I see it as make or break for Iran , Iraq well as Syria.
The Jew is either in or out.
Problem is there is no middle ground.
So the principal players of the Arab Spring have had their interest's superseded.
Jordan is hosting a Jew intervention that is totally opaque, because like Turkey it is all consuming.
Wit the Mahdi and Christ about to appear on the scene it's not surprising Obama wants to hurry up and create a smoke screen of war.
Jude

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jun 16, 2013
Hurry up, oh Wise Obama,prevent the genocide and help to remove this mad tyrant. We want to see him handcuffed. No talks but arms and no fly zone.
True American

Decatur, GA

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Jude wrote:
Hurry up, oh Wise Obama,prevent the genocide and help to remove this mad tyrant. We want to see him handcuffed. No talks but arms and no fly zone.
43% of all the killed in Syria are SAA soldiers militia men n gov officials. So lock up the SNC n FSA too rite? Google the facts per SOHR
hmphh

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2013
You have to excuse Jude. He gets quite heated and fanatical on the topic of Syria. It seems to be a trait many al Qaeda cheerleaders have these days.
hmphh

United States

#6 Jun 16, 2013
Jude has even stated here that any Shiites, Alawites, Christians, Druze or Sunni civilians not joining the opposition deserve to be slaughtered.

If he's not al Qaeda, boy....he sure talks like one.
Avenger

Hamilton, Canada

#7 Jun 16, 2013
No Hassan Rouhani is just a figurhead.
Ali Khamenei is the dictator of Iran.
Haywood U Blomey

Hazleton, PA

#8 Jun 17, 2013
hmphh wrote:
You have to excuse Jude. He gets quite heated and fanatical on the topic of Syria. It seems to be a trait many al Qaeda cheerleaders have these days.
Al Qaeda is embedded in the FSA. You sound very stupid when you state the opposite of reality.
Antiwar

Chatham, Canada

#9 Jun 17, 2013
True American wrote:
<quoted text>43% of all the killed in Syria are SAA soldiers militia men n gov officials. So lock up the SNC n FSA too rite? Google the facts per SOHR
Sheeple dont care about truth... they just expect the army and security to not defend themselves when they being shot at... also if you include all the security forces that died they can say the assad regime killed twice as many people even though half are their own supporters!

Looks like most people have fallen victim to media manipulation... they dont have the brain power to think for themselves and instead do and beleive anything their told like a good slave...

"The best slaves are those who dont even beleive their enslaved"
hmphh

United States

#10 Jun 17, 2013
Haywood U Blomey wrote:
<quoted text>Al Qaeda is embedded in the FSA. You sound very stupid when you state the opposite of reality.
Hmphh, I had no idea that I had implied otherwise. Many pardons.
well

Amherstburg, Canada

#11 Jun 17, 2013
Avenger wrote:
No Hassan Rouhani is just a figurhead.
Ali Khamenei is the dictator of Iran.
True. This is just political ploy to make Iranians feel good.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#12 Jun 17, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>True. This is just political ploy to make Iranians feel good.

OK well, let's hear why the Democratic Traditions of a Nation would NOT be a political ploy to make the citizens of that Country feel good.

Don't bother replying that that is what you meant .
I know that it is not.
I know that because your communicating in a favourable light with the Avenger who everyone knows is abysmal.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#13 Jun 17, 2013
Antiwar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheeple dont care about truth... they just expect the army and security to not defend themselves when they being shot at... also if you include all the security forces that died they can say the assad regime killed twice as many people even though half are their own supporters!
Looks like most people have fallen victim to media manipulation... they dont have the brain power to think for themselves and instead do and beleive anything their told like a good slave...
"The best slaves are those who dont even beleive their enslaved"
And they end up worse off because of it.
Good point.
Avenger

Hamilton, Canada

#14 Jun 18, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>True. This is just political ploy to make Iranians feel good.
Yep and there's not much to feel good about in Iran these days unless your a filthy rich crazy Ayatollah crook.
Oliver Cromwell

Nottingham, UK

#15 Jun 18, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and there's not much to feel good about in Iran these days unless your a filthy rich crazy Ayatollah crook.
You sound all bitter and twisted,what happened did some Iranian sell you a bad Kebab?
Avenger

Hamilton, Canada

#16 Jun 18, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound all bitter and twisted,what happened did some Iranian sell you a bad Kebab?
Did i insult another one of your favorite despots Crummy?
You have quite a few.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#17 Jun 18, 2013
Avenger wrote:
No Hassan Rouhani is just a figurhead.
Ali Khamenei is the dictator of Iran.
So why have we paid so much attention to Ahmadinejad
for the last eight years?

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#20 Jun 18, 2013
Who would put their trust in political outcomes, as an overall direction..
Answer,
A sky-writer, because his or her trust will soon be blown away.
And then they'll be as docile and abysmal as the Avenger.
Religion which is really just philosophy is far better.
So put your anchor in the sea of hostility tied firmly to Stalinism, and you won't go far wrong.
Then be the smart bastard like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli minister reportedly says it is time to ... May 17 James 1
News Syria after the war: What an effective, inclusi... May 15 James 1
News Syria's chemical program: Rubio 'gravely concer... Apr 22 Death on 2 Legs 3
News US, Russia trade claims on chemical weapons in ... Apr '17 Frogmouth Trump 46
News Tillerson in Moscow, getting in line with Haley... Apr '17 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
News What could go wrong for the U.S. in Syria? War ... Apr '17 USA Today 1
News Nancy Pelosi calls for House to debate military... Apr '17 Blink 38
More from around the web