Strikes signal fierce escalation in S...

Strikes signal fierce escalation in Syria

There are 10 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Strikes signal fierce escalation in Syria. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Dusk was falling at the close of another wearying day in this war-ravaged city when the ballistic missiles struck, signaling what appears to be a chilling escalation in Syria's already devastatingly violent civil war.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
No what it signals is the the terrorist american government has sent more arms to their paid force of killers tasked with killing the citizens of syria and overthrowing their elected governmet.Why are countries of the world allowing this to go on??
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Could be looking for an Ephedra stimulas....
u be the judge

Mississauga, Canada

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#5 Feb 26, 2013
What is an Elkoshite?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#6 Feb 26, 2013
How much seismic equipment does Aleppo have?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#7 Feb 26, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
No what it signals is the the terrorist american government has sent more arms to their paid force of killers tasked with killing the citizens of syria and overthrowing their elected governmet.Why are countries of the world allowing this to go on??
Don't be such an immature twit and read the article correctly or just get lost, you know GD well that Assad the butcher is firing these scuds but yet you praise him and want him to kill more women and children and that makes you just as disgusting as Assad.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#8 Feb 26, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be such an immature twit and read the article correctly or just get lost, you know GD well that Assad the butcher is firing these scuds but yet you praise him and want him to kill more women and children and that makes you just as disgusting as Assad.
My first comment was correct and informed people know it.The one killing women children and men are the american government and israel as they are the funders of the terrorist and mass murderers that are in syria.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#9 Mar 2, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>My first comment was correct and informed people know it.The one killing women children and men are the american government and israel as they are the funders of the terrorist and mass murderers that are in syria.
Everyone, with the exception of 4-5 bloggers, know you have no clue so your comments are not only repititious but noninformative as well, most people realise you just type with racist bigotry so why read it.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Wake me up when Assad finds the ballz to break out the chemical weapons. This sh*t is getting tedious.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#11 Mar 2, 2013
When you see a online message board infested with jewish hasbarats you know the colony of israel and the american government are getting desperate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaked proposal: US offering Russia military pa... Jul 14 USA Today 1
News Joe Biden fires back at Syria critics Jun '16 Le Jimbo 2
News In internal document, US diplomats demand Syria... Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 5
News IS militants fight Syria rebels in north Syria ... May '16 Azat 1
News Despite supposed withdrawal, Russia building up... May '16 storm warning 2
News U.S. Military Role in Syria Expanding May '16 storm warning 2
News Questions and Answers About American Troops in ... May '16 storm warning 1
More from around the web