29 students reportedly killed in Syri...

29 students reportedly killed in Syria mortar attack

There are 10 comments on the Fox News story from Dec 4, 2012, titled 29 students reportedly killed in Syria mortar attack. In it, Fox News reports that:

A mortar slammed into a school in the Damascus suburbs on Tuesday, killing 29 students and a teacher, according to state media, as the civil war closed in on President Bashar Assad's seat of power.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Truth always Beats lies22

Covington, VA

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Yes this is more terrorist actions and mass murder done by the american government and isarel and their armed foreign terrorist proxie force.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Stinking rebel terrorists!!!
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Truth always Beats lies22 wrote:
Yes this is more terrorist actions and mass murder done by the american government and isarel and their armed foreign terrorist proxie force.

Yes some say it will go on for ever because its better to fight WITH the terrorists abroad in order to keep our privilege at home, for that to be true it also must follow, in the opinion of Obama, Cameron and Hollande
the Brotherhood must be substantial,

For those who believe it has the capacity to
end, then the opinion of Obama, Cameron and Hollande must be the Brotherhood
must be a temporary development,that will soon pass in favour of Israel, probably after war with Egypt, Turkey and Saudi. That's why, Khaled Meshel believes time is on his side, but for that to be true everything I say must be a lie.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#4 Dec 4, 2012
The Jihadist Mozlem Brother terrorists and Big Mozlem brother terrorist Assad kill everything that moves as called for by their culture of death and lies for reward as heroes. Clearly, Obama and NATO can speak out as much as they wish about using WMD bombs to kill as many innocent people as possible after they chose to lead 'from behind' where nobody can see them. Obama leads the war in Syria and the WMDs ticking bombs from his aircraft that he used to go to fund raisers and campaign where he offers more gifts to his voters while the American people are happy with his leadership from behind the scenes. Nevertheless, big liberal Obama has no control or influence on the Syrian regime of Assad that is supported by the Iranian regime and their Hezbollah and Quds terrorists and with the Russian regime that its naval ships are docking in the Syrian port of Tartous. Obama can only warn the Assad regime because America is not involved in the Middle East as Obama left it all to the Mozlem Brother regimes and their terrorist organizations. Obama warning does not have any effect on the use of WMDs chemical weapons by the Hezbollah terrorists against Israel and it means that only Israel was left alone by Obama to fight its wars in the south, north and East against the Mozlem Brother regimes that Obama supported their Arab Spring Revolutions.
NEODEATHCON1

UK

#5 Dec 4, 2012
I hate to say this, but these Western-backed terrorists deserve no quarter from the Syrian Security Forces.
Its time to warn all civilians to leave terrorist infected areas and do what needs to be done to bring back peace to the country.
I dont want to hear hypocrital protests from the countries who happily sell chemical weapons and also use them when they see fit.
Hotburn

Syria

#6 Dec 4, 2012
These are the terrorists amercican, european, turks, and some neo-arabisits are defending...till the time comes when they will burn by their own fire
Angel

Syria

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Congratulations to Obama/Hollande/Ardogan/Cameron bloody brotherhood
ocxz

Pamandzi, Mayotte

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Jeff Dumbone wrote:
Obama warning does not have any effect on the use of WMDs chemical weapons by the Hezbollah terrorists against Israel and it means that only Israel was left alone by Obama to fight its wars in the south, north and East against the Mozlem Brother regimes that Obama supported their Arab Spring Revolutions.
Please stop using your Hollywood script around here

you started by giving your point of vue then suddenly you go into a hype drivel as stated above in your quote.

1/ Use of chemical weapons by Hezbollah ?
Have any proof of that ?

2/ Israel was (you meant is i suppose) left alone to fight wars ? In the South in the east North ? Which wars ? Is Israel at war now ?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#9 Dec 4, 2012
NEODEATHCON1 wrote:
I hate to say this, but these Western-backed terrorists deserve no quarter from the Syrian Security Forces.
Its time to warn all civilians to leave terrorist infected areas and do what needs to be done to bring back peace to the country.
I dont want to hear hypocrital protests from the countries who happily sell chemical weapons and also use them when they see fit.
Exactly!
Rtloder

Kellyville, Australia

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Angel wrote:
Congratulations to Obama/Hollande/Ardogan/Cameron bloody brotherhood
q
You obviously mean, Obama / Hollande /
Erdogan / Cameron bloody brotherhood.

Looking back I would say it was the brotherhood that pushed Arafat into being a charismatic leader without any real capacity for achievement. Of course right
or as we old communists would say correct lines are readily known in retrospect, the rejection of partition was diabolical. On the other hand, the Muslim one, it was the will of Allah so that we might encounter this very situation confronted by us now.
Now we don't know the will of Allah so we should advise the Palestinians in the name of Allah sack the brotherhood to find the right line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haley says warning to Syria also aimed at Russi... Jun '17 Ms Sassy 1
News Israeli minister reportedly says it is time to ... May '17 James 1
News Syria after the war: What an effective, inclusi... May '17 James 1
News Syria's chemical program: Rubio 'gravely concer... Apr '17 Death on 2 Legs 3
News US, Russia trade claims on chemical weapons in ... Apr '17 Frogmouth Trump 46
News Tillerson in Moscow, getting in line with Haley... Apr '17 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
News What could go wrong for the U.S. in Syria? War ... Apr '17 USA Today 1
More from around the web