Despite rebel deal, Syria can keep up...

Despite rebel deal, Syria can keep up the fight

There are 28 comments on the WMDT story from Nov 12, 2012, titled Despite rebel deal, Syria can keep up the fight. In it, WMDT reports that:

Nearly 20 months into the Syrian uprising, President Bashar Assad's message to the world has been nothing if not consistent: His military is strong, his enemies are mere terrorists and he will prevail in the end.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMDT.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Syrian

New London, CT

#21 Nov 15, 2012
Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
Decent people all over the world support president Assad and his countries fight against the terrorist forces armed and funded by the american government and israel.
Totally Agree!!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#22 Nov 15, 2012
leela wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically you are saying that you would go to the terrorist side because you think they may win and you are afraid of wht might happen to you--- figures--- they are a few gangs that need to be irradicated. Simple.
We know that Syria will pull through this and defeat the enemies that have entered the country.
By the way--- have you ever looked up the word defect? It is at it's core deficient, defective, faulty and imperfect!!!
That is exactly what all these traitors are and their fate will be.
Yep!! The zio backed rebel azzzwipes are doomed!!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#25 Nov 15, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Totally Agree!!!
All this BOILS DOWN TO IS one blooming BRAINWASHED uneducated idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated BRAINWASHED idiot! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#26 Nov 15, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>All this BOILS DOWN TO IS one blooming BRAINWASHED uneducated idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated BRAINWASHED idiot! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
Again you forget to take your stinking medications!!! LOL!!
Darek

Gdansk, Poland

#27 Nov 19, 2012
Why are these stupid rebels, who ruin this poor Syria such stubborn and dumb?
It would be better to find a few mind and common sense and understand that israel is the main enemy of that region, issraelis murder these poor Arabian Palestinians, they intend to invade their territory, they are fully responsible for wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, this mindless bloodshed in Syria, they are danger for the only peaceful country ( Iran ) in that region. And it is time to these stupid rebels to make good job, infiltrate this fu..d isssrael and make good rebellion there on territory of real enemy.
Syrian

New London, CT

#28 Nov 19, 2012
Darek wrote:
Why are these stupid rebels, who ruin this poor Syria such stubborn and dumb?
It would be better to find a few mind and common sense and understand that israel is the main enemy of that region, issraelis murder these poor Arabian Palestinians, they intend to invade their territory, they are fully responsible for wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, this mindless bloodshed in Syria, they are danger for the only peaceful country ( Iran ) in that region. And it is time to these stupid rebels to make good job, infiltrate this fu..d isssrael and make good rebellion there on territory of real enemy.
I think they may finally be seeing the light.
bohart

Newport, TN

#29 Nov 19, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>bLACK mAGICAL aRse-Fir-Hire cLOWN aLERT!
Professor! hurry to the shitzboat, and get back to that uncharted desert isle, Gilligan needs you, and Mr. Howell has lost his money clip.Plus the Federal reserve has called and they have lost their account numbers to the AIPAC slush fund, political futures hang in the balance!
Syrian

New London, CT

#30 Nov 19, 2012
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Professor! hurry to the shitzboat, and get back to that uncharted desert isle, Gilligan needs you, and Mr. Howell has lost his money clip.Plus the Federal reserve has called and they have lost their account numbers to the AIPAC slush fund, political futures hang in the balance!
LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Syria's Assad prays as his troops suffer high toll (Jul '14) Jul 28 Syrian Hawk 2
News Watchdogs claim Syria's Kurdish militia still u... Jul 15 Jim 1
News ISIS gains more territory in Syria - VIDEO: Is ... Jul 5 Romi 3
News ISIL video said to show mass execution at Syria... Jul 5 Romi 1
News Aid Group: Thousands Flee Fighting in Syria's H... Jun '15 Max 1
News Putin urges US to hold off on striking Syria (Aug '13) Jun '15 swedenforever 61
News Secret CIA effort in Syria faces large funding cut Jun '15 Gary 2
More from around the web