China: Political solution best for Syria

Full story: CNN 76
An international envoy working to forge peace in Syria huddled with China's foreign minister on Wednesday over the Arab nation's long-running civil war. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Olv

Germany

#68 Nov 9, 2012
They should think out politically, how to get rid of these criminal rebels, who are responsible for it.
Syrian

New London, CT

#69 Nov 9, 2012
Olv wrote:
They should think out politically, how to get rid of these criminal rebels, who are responsible for it.
That is exactly China's and Russia's position.
TRUTH BE TOLD

Brooklyn, NY

#71 Nov 12, 2012
That's right. Even the Jews as well as the whole world, oppose the evil Zionists.

Syrian

New London, CT

#72 Nov 12, 2012
PestExterminator wrote:
The "rebels" aka terrorists are Al-Qaeda sympathiziers and are fanatical Islamists. Israel actually backs FSA.
Exactly!! Totally agree.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#73 Nov 12, 2012
PestExterminator wrote:
The "rebels" aka terrorists are Al-Qaeda sympathiziers and are fanatical Islamists. Israel actually backs FSA.
Assad, aka the butcher, does not care any more, he kills all of them and if his civilians are helping wounded Rebels he kills them to.

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#74 Nov 12, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad, aka the butcher, does not care any more, he kills all of them and if his civilians are helping wounded Rebels he kills them to.
Assad is not the butcher, if he is then US is too, UK istoo because they all are in war against terrrorists

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#77 Nov 13, 2012
PestExterminator wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you watch? Fox? CNN? C-BS ? All of them are Zionists supporting the outster of Assad.
FSA have been killing civilians and blaming it on Assad.
Assad's government is a secular one. The FSA will kill anyone who is not a Sunni e.g. Christians, Alawites, Shias.
The funny thing is that those fighting Assad are not even Syrians, they are foreigners trying to gain power in Syria, it's not democrazy its power struggle which makes Assad's "slaughtering" completely ligit, too bad for those who choose to be terrorists
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#78 Nov 13, 2012
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is that those fighting Assad are not even Syrians, they are foreigners trying to gain power in Syria, it's not democrazy its power struggle which makes Assad's "slaughtering" completely ligit, too bad for those who choose to be terrorists
So you're dumb enough to believe that Assad's regime isn't killing any innocent civillians?
bohart

Newport, TN

#79 Nov 13, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're dumb enough to believe that Assad's regime isn't killing any innocent civillians?
Stop for a moment and think, who does it benefit for civilians to be killed,police stations blown up, for bombs to kill the innocent, for artillary to hit Turkey,or Israel,not the Assad regime. Who benefits ? are you so naive to think that the U.S. using the C.I.A., Mossad or MI6 wouldn't launch terror attacks? If so you have no historical knowledge which to base an informed opinion on.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#80 Nov 13, 2012
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop for a moment and think, who does it benefit for civilians to be killed,police stations blown up, for bombs to kill the innocent, for artillary to hit Turkey,or Israel,not the Assad regime. Who benefits ? are you so naive to think that the U.S. using the C.I.A., Mossad or MI6 wouldn't launch terror attacks? If so you have no historical knowledge which to base an informed opinion on.
If that were true then Assad would be trying to make it as public as possible in an effort to encourage people to rally in support of him both locally and internationally.

Instead his regime has publicly appologised for shelling Turkey.

You are trying to imply his regime has never attacked and killed innocent civillians. His regime admits they have and have publicly appologised for it.

So which of us do you think is naive and hasn't made an informed opinion on the subject?
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#81 Nov 13, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true then Assad would be trying to make it as public as possible in an effort to encourage people to rally in support of him both locally and internationally.
Instead his regime has publicly appologised for shelling Turkey.
You are trying to imply his regime has never attacked and killed innocent civillians. His regime admits they have and have publicly appologised for it.
So which of us do you think is naive and hasn't made an informed opinion on the subject?
Your opinion is partially informed, but your conclusions from this information show that, although you can read, you cannot think. Assadís Government is faced with very vicious terrorist attacks on their people, which they have duty to fight. And it is stupid to expect that they can avoid any innocent victims. The fact that they acknowledge unwanted mistakes, and apologizes for that, shows that they are trying very hard to minimize innocent victims.

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#82 Nov 13, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're dumb enough to believe that Assad's regime isn't killing any innocent civillians?
You are dumb enough to think Assad want's to kill innocent syrians, for what? use your head not your ass if you can think in the first place.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#84 Nov 13, 2012
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumb enough to think Assad want's to kill innocent syrians, for what? use your head not your ass if you can think in the first place.
Why do dictators massacre civillians?

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#85 Nov 13, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do dictators massacre civillians?
why are you so stupid and undereducated?
PestExterminator

San Francisco, CA

#86 Nov 13, 2012
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you so stupid and undereducated?
What does Assad have to gain by killing innocent civilians? what?

The FSA terrorists are killing innocent people who support Assad.
FSA threw postal workers off the buildings jsut because they worked for the government.

&fe ature=plcp

They also hanged a toddler boy just because he was from an Alawite family.
APEC

United States

#87 Nov 13, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do dictators massacre civillians?
Why US put so many obnoxious US puppet Dictators in Power?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Francis prays for peace in Iraq and Syria Fri Kar 2
In Shattered Syria, War Divides Neighbors Dec 20 tom_ 1
Syria: Israeli jets strike near Damascus Dec 14 Babel Fish 15
Syria says Israel carried out airstrikes around... Dec 11 Ratloder fluffs b... 2
NATO secretary-general praises role of Gulf Ara... Dec 11 Marek 1
Syria, Iran Condemn Israeli Airstrikes Dec 8 jeffbrightone 1
US, Turkey still not in sync on Syria Nov '14 tha Professor 23
More from around the web