Syria's biggest cities seeing fighting now

Full story: CBS News

Fierce fighting is being reported in Syria's two biggest cities. The street battles have left parts of Damascus and Allepo in ruins, and it's forced thousands more civilians to flee the violence.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This article is more lies and BS.The great Syrian army will clean these areas of terrorist also.Hopefully all terrorist inside Syria are killed.
uthemorons united

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There are not enough so called rebels to topple the syrian government with the ratio of kill at 4 rebels to 1 government soldier. It would take a million of so called rebels to kill 200,000 syrian government troops. No way to fight a battle and win for the so called rebels.
yes i did

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

is so simple syria will be free like every country is supposse to be.assad bye bye.you cant keep a guy who kills its people.assad bye bye
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

yes i did wrote:
is so simple syria will be free like every country is supposse to be.assad bye bye.you cant keep a guy who kills its people.assad bye bye
Syria is free now ad will never be a puppet for israel like you disgusting jews want it to be.Assad is fighting a terrorist proxie force supported by the american government and israel.There is no one on earth dumb enough to still believe those lies about the Syrian government killing anyone other than terrorist.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>Syria is free now ad will never be a puppet for israel like you disgusting jews want it to be.Assad is fighting a terrorist proxie force supported by the american government and israel.There is no one on earth dumb enough to still believe those lies about the Syrian government killing anyone other than terrorist.
LIAR! Who's the psycho??? Just out today! I THOUGHT YOU SAID AL-QAUDA WAS THE THREAT YOU FILTHY DISGUSTING LYING SCUMBAG!! The Syrian regime threatened Monday to use its chemical and biological weapons in case of a foreign attack, in its first ever acknowledgement that it possesses weapons of mass destruction.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Jihad Makdissi vowed, however, that Damascus would not use its unconventional arms against its own citizens. The announcement comes as Syria faces international isolation, a tenacious rebellion that has left at least 19,000 people dead!!

YOU DON'T READ MUCH DO YOU DISGUSTING PAID ASSAD SOCK PUPPET CLOWN? TIME TO PACK YOUR JUNK AND HEAD BACK TO SYRIA AND FACE YOUR HANGING! I'LL BE THE ONE PASSING OUT FREE PIZZA AND BEER!! As Syrian forces retaliate against rebels in Damascus a day after a deadly bombing attack that killed three regime leaders, reports Thursday as Assad has fled to the coastal city of Latakia.
Assad, who was noticeably absent after Wednesday's bombing, is directing the government response to his top lieutenants' deaths from the Mediterranean sea resort, Reuters reports , citing opposition sources and a Western diplomat.
"Our information is that he is at his palace in Latakia and that he may have been there for days," a senior opposition figure told Reuters.
The whereabouts of his wife and their three young children were not known.

McCain, THE WEST, JEWS, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE ARAB LEAGUE have not done a flippin' thing except to condemn your sick, demented, warmongering mental case Assad and you his Paid Sock Puppet!! Stop the filthy lying!! get your rear end back to Syria and stop hiding out in the west as in Los Angeles!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>Syria is free now ad will never be a puppet for israel like you disgusting jews want it to be.Assad is fighting a terrorist proxie force supported by the american government and israel.There is no one on earth dumb enough to still believe those lies about the Syrian government killing anyone other than terrorist.
Most FILTHY brainwashed uneducated clowns have the right to be stupid!! You and your lap dogs Syrian Assad Asswiper and CRUMWELL nutjob abuse the privilege!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality is always best wrote:
This article is more lies and BS.The great Syrian army will clean these areas of terrorist also.Hopefully all terrorist inside Syria are killed.
There's several Filthy Liars as usual from Hamas's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of HamasArat Terrorist war mongers, who are supporters of the Mass-Murderers of over 3 thousand innocent Israelis?? Why it's brainwashed Jew hating lil' childish 3 year old Unreality retard and lap dog Syrian assasasswiper with their HamasaRAT GREEN AND WHITE ARMY ARM BANDS on their Milking Arms as she and her Trick daughter sing the Hamas Anthem while milking Hamas Terrorists before they go into battle! This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Muzzie Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like these scumbags lil' childish 3 year old Unreality retard and lap dog Syrian assasasswiper reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbag have little Hitler moustaches and wear swastikas 24/7!!!! These clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Anti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.

Since: Feb 12

chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chemical weapons will cleanse this godforsaken shithole of potential terrorist against Israel and the U.S.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

yatkinson wrote:
Chemical weapons will cleanse this godforsaken shithole of potential terrorist against Israel and the U.S.
You dumb jew israel and the american government are the terrorist.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

yatkinson wrote:
Chemical weapons will cleanse this godforsaken shithole of potential terrorist against Israel and the U.S.
The God forsaken SH.T hole is israel which is the number one abuser of human rights on the planet,a war monger,theif,instigator of wars and supporter of terorism in places like Syria.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>The God forsaken SH.T hole is israel which is the number one abuser of human rights on the planet,a war monger,theif,instigator of wars and supporter of terorism in places like Syria.
Filthy didsgusting LIAR!! Most FILTHY brainwashed uneducated LYING SCUMBAGS have the right to be stupid!! You and your lap dog Syrian Assad Asswiper abuse the privilege!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>The God forsaken SH.T hole is israel which is the number one abuser of human rights on the planet,a war monger,theif,instigator of wars and supporter of terorism in places like Syria.
FILTHY DISGUSTING LYING SCUMBAG ASSCLOWN!! When the hell did Israel attack anyone dummy without provocation?? Was it after one of the many rocket attacks or suicide Bombers sent into Israel by Hamas?? The outright lies, distortions and propaganda are what I'm going after. When Israel attacks Hamas it is retaliation for attacks on them dummy!! Hamas used women and children as human shields. So when Women and children die, you clowns start foaming at the mouth!! They only Attack HAMAS or those responsible for suicide and rocket attack on Israel Dummy!! Israel does not attack for no reason and never has. It is only after they have been provoked!! Learn your History and stop making yourself look like a fool!! The Arabs have muddied the world for decades with their furious protest that their land has been “stolen” from them. One might take seriously such a statement if it came from a pacifist people such as the Tibetans, who had quietly inhabited their land for ages before it was seized by the Communist Chinese in 1950. The claim is laughable coming from the Arabs, who in the early Middle Ages conquered and reduced to slavery and penury ancient peoples and civilizations stretching from the borders of Persia to the Atlantic; who in 1947 rejected an Arab state in Palestine alongside a Jewish state and sought to obliterate the nascent Jewish state; who never called for a distinct Palestinian Arab state until the creation of the terrorist PLO in 1964—sixteen years after the founding of the state of Israel; and who to this moment continue to seek Israel’s destruction, an object that would be enormously advanced by the creation of the Arab state they demand. The Arab claim to sovereign rights west of the Jordan is only humored today because of a fatal combination of world need for Arab oil, leftist Political Correctness that has cast the Israelis as “oppressors,” and, of course, good old Jew-hatred.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>The God forsaken SH.T hole is israel which is the number one abuser of human rights on the planet,a war monger,theif,instigator of wars and supporter of terorism in places like Syria.
ONE OF THESE DAYS, YOUR GOING TO HAVE A FLIPPIN' HEART ATTACK (HOPE IT'S SOON) FOR THE DISGUSTING FILTHY HATE YOU HAVE FOR JEWS, ISRAEL AND AMERICA (THE PLACE YOU LIVE AND LOVE TO BASH)! You are one flaming brainwashed nutjob and need mental help in the worst way! Seek mental help ASAP!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>FILTHY DISGUSTING LYING SCUMBAG ASSCLOWN!! When the hell did Israel attack anyone dummy without provocation?? Was it after one of the many rocket attacks or suicide Bombers sent into Israel by Hamas?? The outright lies, distortions and propaganda are what I'm going after. When Israel attacks Hamas it is retaliation for attacks on them dummy!! Hamas used women and children as human shields. So when Women and children die, you clowns start foaming at the mouth!! They only Attack HAMAS or those responsible for suicide and rocket attack on Israel Dummy!! Israel does not attack for no reason and never has. It is only after they have been provoked!! Learn your History and stop making yourself look like a fool!! The Arabs have muddied the world for decades with their furious protest that their land has been “stolen” from them. One might take seriously such a statement if it came from a pacifist people such as the Tibetans, who had quietly inhabited their land for ages before it was seized by the Communist Chinese in 1950. The claim is laughable coming from the Arabs, who in the early Middle Ages conquered and reduced to slavery and penury ancient peoples and civilizations stretching from the borders of Persia to the Atlantic; who in 1947 rejected an Arab state in Palestine alongside a Jewish state and sought to obliterate the nascent Jewish state; who never called for a distinct Palestinian Arab state until the creation of the terrorist PLO in 1964—sixteen years after the founding of the state of Israel; and who to this moment continue to seek Israel’s destruction, an object that would be enormously advanced by the creation of the Arab state they demand. The Arab claim to sovereign rights west of the Jordan is only humored today because of a fatal combination of world need for Arab oil, leftist Political Correctness that has cast the Israelis as “oppressors,” and, of course, good old Jew-hatred.
More crazy jewish lies from you hasbarat jewish propagandist.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>More crazy jewish lies from you hasbarat jewish propagandist.
More crazy hAMASArat lies from you hAMASArAT propagandist!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yes i did wrote:
is so simple syria will be free like every country is supposse to be.assad bye bye.you cant keep a guy who kills its people.assad bye bye
You have weird imagination. Government in Syria is defending their people from those that are destroying their land, and killing their people.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>Syria is free now ad will never be a puppet for israel like you disgusting jews want it to be.Assad is fighting a terrorist proxie force supported by the american government and israel.There is no one on earth dumb enough to still believe those lies about the Syrian government killing anyone other than terrorist.
you know they have pills for people like you. I am always amazed at reading some of the crap you spew. I even had to get a friend of mine to read some of your crap. He could not believe people like you even existed, he thought the bigotry and prejudice was just in books, well you sure showed him.
monkey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 23, 2012
 
where is ASSad?
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

George wrote:
<quoted text>
you know they have pills for people like you. I am always amazed at reading some of the crap you spew. I even had to get a friend of mine to read some of your crap. He could not believe people like you even existed, he thought the bigotry and prejudice was just in books, well you sure showed him.
Which part scares you the most jewish propagandist??? Is it the fact that you know I am right and honest or is it the fact that you know many other people can also see the truth.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>Which part scares you the most jewish propagandist??? Is it the fact that you know I am right and honest or is it the fact that you know many other people can also see the truth.
Most FILTHY brainwashed uneducated LYING SCUMBAGS have the right to be stupid!! You and your lap dog CHRISSY Abuse the privilege!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••