UN Security Council condemns suicide bombings in Syria after Syria's request

Full story: The Washington Post

The U.N. Security Council on Friday condemned "in the strongest terms" four deadly suicide bombings in Syria's largest city after Syria requested the condemnation.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Chit-Chat ALL ya want to..there's another word to add to THE LIST.."condemn"..alo ng with "demand, warn and tell...ACTIONS speak louder than words..DUDES!
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

As the intelligt world knows the terrorist being funded by the american govenment and israel are behind the terrorist bombings.The joke that is the UN should condem the ammerican government and israel for supporting terrorist in Libya,Syria,Egypt etc.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

intelligent*
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

After Syria's request??? So basically the joke that is the UN would not have spoken out against this OBVIOUS terrorist attack unless Syria asked it to do so.Does the world need any more clear sign that the UN is a JOKE controlled by the american government and israel????????
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

U.N. Security Council

SO WHERE IS THE MENTION OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT RINGLEADERS HERE, NOT MENTIONED, AS THE UNITED STATES IS THE LEADER OF WORLD TERRORISM, AND THEIR NUMEROUS TERROR OUTFITS FINANCED AND SUPPORTED 100 PERCENT BY THE TERROR CROWD IN WASHINGTON D.C. AND CURRENTLY IN OPERATION IN SYRIA PLACING CARBOMBS BY SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS AND HOTELS, AND SHOOTING AT TURKEY BORDER VILLAGES KILLING INNOCENT TURK CIVILIANS FROM SYRIA TO INSTIGATE A WAR BETWEEN TURKEY AND SYRIA?

AND THE HOMOSEXUAL QUEEN U.S., U.N. AMBASSADOR SUSAN RICE, WHERE'S SHE TODAY, PROMOTING SAME-SEX MARRIAGE SOMEWHERE IN A U.S. PRIMARY SCHOOL?
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

DENG wrote:
U.N. Security Council
SO WHERE IS THE MENTION OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT RINGLEADERS HERE, NOT MENTIONED, AS THE UNITED STATES IS THE LEADER OF WORLD TERRORISM, AND THEIR NUMEROUS TERROR OUTFITS FINANCED AND SUPPORTED 100 PERCENT BY THE TERROR CROWD IN WASHINGTON D.C. AND CURRENTLY IN OPERATION IN SYRIA PLACING CARBOMBS BY SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS AND HOTELS, AND SHOOTING AT TURKEY BORDER VILLAGES KILLING INNOCENT TURK CIVILIANS FROM SYRIA TO INSTIGATE A WAR BETWEEN TURKEY AND SYRIA?
AND THE HOMOSEXUAL QUEEN U.S., U.N. AMBASSADOR SUSAN RICE, WHERE'S SHE TODAY, PROMOTING SAME-SEX MARRIAGE SOMEWHERE IN A U.S. PRIMARY SCHOOL?
VERY well said DENG!!!! I do not think I could have said it better myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••