Syria Says Israel Struck Military Site

Syria Says Israel Struck Military Site

There are 26 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Jan 30, 2013, titled Syria Says Israel Struck Military Site. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Dow Jones Reprints: This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. To order presentation-ready copies for distribution to your colleagues, clients or customers, use the Order Reprints tool at the bottom of any article or visit www.djreprints.com Conflicting accounts emerged Wednesday over an apparent Israeli airstrike inside Syrian ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Every country threatened by the terrorist colony israel must unite together and only then can the task of stopping the terrorist colony begin.Any country attacked by israel should give right back as good as it gets period.

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 30, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Every country threatened by the terrorist colony israel must unite together and only then can the task of stopping the terrorist colony begin.Any country attacked by israel should give right back as good as it gets period.
The Israeli people have every right to defend their country, including destroying shipments of weapons heading for a known terrorist organization like Hezbollah.

VIVA ISRAEL!

ISLAM IS A DEATH CULT!
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israeli people have every right to defend their country, including destroying shipments of weapons heading for a known terrorist organization like Hezbollah.
VIVA ISRAEL!
ISLAM IS A DEATH CULT!
The known terrorist group is israel itself and not hezbollah.The people of the world have a right to defend themselves from the terrorist called israel and its murderous ways.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#5 Jan 31, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text> .The people of the world have a right to defend themselves from the terrorist called israel and its murderous ways.
When will you attack Israel? Thats right, I forgot you were a coward.
Baboo

Bangkok, Thailand

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israeli people have every right to defend their country, including destroying shipments of weapons heading for a known terrorist organization like Hezbollah.
VIVA ISRAEL!
ISLAM IS A DEATH CULT!
Oh my goodnesses me, why o why Isreal gangster jets hit peacefal loving peoples of Suriya ?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#7 Jan 31, 2013
The latest report shows Israel attacked the convoy and took it out but the Rebels attacked the military site destroying the facility.
Baboo

Bangkok, Thailand

#8 Jan 31, 2013
George wrote:
The latest report shows Israel attacked the convoy and took it out but the Rebels attacked the military site destroying the facility.
Oh my golly goshes, Isreal mighty forces to be rekon with !
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#10 Feb 1, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>When will you attack Israel? Thats right, I forgot you were a coward.
Hiding behind yet another name hasbarat jew?? Only one person?? No it will take several countries united to bring down the terrorist colony called israel and stop its war mongering wars.Israel is the biggest threat to world peace today and it will take the entire world to stop israel once and for all.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#11 Feb 1, 2013
George wrote:
The latest report shows Israel attacked the convoy and took it out but the Rebels attacked the military site destroying the facility.
More goofy terrorist supporting jew hasbarat lies from you as usual.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#12 Feb 1, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>More goofy terrorist supporting jew hasbarat lies from you as usual.
In case you do not figure out my other comment, it is comments like this that are hollow and mean absolutely nothing, just childish dribble and unfortunately for you not worth replying to.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#13 Feb 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you do not figure out my other comment, it is comments like this that are hollow and mean absolutely nothing, just childish dribble and unfortunately for you not worth replying to.
You must be talking about yourself as the paid liar you are.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#14 Feb 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you do not figure out my other comment, it is comments like this that are hollow and mean absolutely nothing, just childish dribble and unfortunately for you not worth replying to.
You only respond with bits of your scripted jewish terrorist supporting propaganda and disinformation and nothing more.This is clear to anyone who has watched you post for a while.You are a paid internet propagandist paid to post a script and you do not stray from your scripted lies.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#15 Feb 2, 2013
traitor always tells lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>You only respond with bits of your scripted jewish terrorist supporting propaganda and disinformation and nothing more.This is clear to anyone who has watched you post for a while.You are a paid internet propagandist paid to post a script and you do not stray from your scripted lies.
Funny. You identify with exactly what you do.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. You identify with exactly what you do.
I know, it is quite funny

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#17 Feb 3, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text> Israel is the biggest threat to world peace today and it will take the entire world to stop israel once and for all.
So since the entire world will not fight Israel, you are sh!t out of luck dumbass.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#18 Feb 3, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>So since the entire world will not fight Israel, you are sh!t out of luck dumbass.
Hiding behind another name and still living in your hasbarat fantasy world I see.I think we can both see the world is VERY tired of israel and what it is doing.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#19 Feb 3, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. You identify with exactly what you do.
George what I post are facts and truth which you know.You do not like it because you are paid to post lies and propaganda.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#20 Feb 3, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Hiding behind another name and still living in your hasbarat fantasy world I see.I think we can both see the world is VERY tired of israel and what it is doing.
Really? Yet the "world" is doing nothing. Must be scared.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#21 Feb 3, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Yet the "world" is doing nothing. Must be scared.
I think we both know the world is not in favor of israel and its terrorist actions.If the world supported israel hasbarats like you would not be paid to spam boards like this with lies,disinformation and propaganda.You know what I say is true.
Baboo

Bangkok, Thailand

#22 Feb 3, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>I think we both know the world is not in favor of israel and its terrorist actions.If the world supported israel hasbarats like you would not be paid to spam boards like this with lies,disinformation and propaganda.You know what I say is true.
Does hair-splitting and twisting of words count as lies ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haley says warning to Syria also aimed at Russi... Jun '17 Ms Sassy 1
News Israeli minister reportedly says it is time to ... May '17 James 1
News Syria after the war: What an effective, inclusi... May '17 James 1
News Syria's chemical program: Rubio 'gravely concer... Apr '17 Death on 2 Legs 3
News US, Russia trade claims on chemical weapons in ... Apr '17 Frogmouth Trump 46
News Tillerson in Moscow, getting in line with Haley... Apr '17 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
News What could go wrong for the U.S. in Syria? War ... Apr '17 USA Today 1
More from around the web