12 killed in blast on Syria-Turkish b...

12 killed in blast on Syria-Turkish border; rebels report gains

There are 9 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 11, 2013, titled 12 killed in blast on Syria-Turkish border; rebels report gains. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

A blast Monday killed at least 12 people at a crossing point on the Turkish-Syrian border that has become a key supply line for rebel-held territory in northern Syria.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Another article of weak propaganda designed to boost morale of the terrorist in Syria who are armed and funded by the american government and israel.
say what

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Feb 11, 2013
How much is Assad paying you?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#3 Feb 11, 2013
rebels report gains

ALL THE HIRED ALQAEDA TERRORIST "REBELS" CAN DO IS TO USE THE BORDER REGIONS OF LEBANON AND TURKEY AS SACTURARIES AND RUN AN OCCASIONAL CROSS-BORDER TERROR OPERATION INSIDE OF SYRIA CREATING A DESPERATION OF FEELINGS IN ISRAEL AND THE UNITED STATES TO THE LACK OF SUCCESS FOR THEIR LATEST TERROR OPERATION.

Covington, VA

#4 Feb 11, 2013
say what wrote:
Not a penny because I am not a paid internet propagandist like you are.Try another tactic.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5 Feb 11, 2013
say what wrote:
Why would they pay him, he never says anything, just tries to irritate bloggers as much as possible with the same line every time, hmmmmm...... come to think of it that does sound like a propagandist, maybe he is getting paid. lololol

Covington, VA

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Find another lie george.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#7 Feb 11, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Not a penny because I am not a paid internet propagandist like you are.Try another tactic.
I guess you're a bigger loser than I previously thought.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#8 Feb 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would they pay him, he never says anything, just tries to irritate bloggers as much as possible with the same line every time, hmmmmm...... come to think of it that does sound like a propagandist, maybe he is getting paid. lololol
lol

Covington, VA

#9 Feb 11, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you're a bigger loser than I previously thought.
No I am just a regular poster and not a paid internet propagandist like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After deal, IS allowed to leave Syria-Lebanon b... Aug '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News Haley says warning to Syria also aimed at Russi... Jun '17 Ms Sassy 1
News Israeli minister reportedly says it is time to ... (May '17) May '17 James 1
News Syria after the war: What an effective, inclusi... (May '17) May '17 James 1
News Syria's chemical program: Rubio 'gravely concer... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Death on 2 Legs 3
News US, Russia trade claims on chemical weapons in ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Frogmouth Trump 46
News Tillerson in Moscow, getting in line with Haley... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
More from around the web