For second time in 24 hours, fire fro...

For second time in 24 hours, fire from Syria hits Israel

There are 5 comments on the CNN story from Nov 12, 2012, titled For second time in 24 hours, fire from Syria hits Israel. In it, CNN reports that:

An Israeli soldier overlooks a tank relocation in Alonei Habashan in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, on November 11, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Nov 12, 2012
First it was a stray mortar from Syria that landed in Israel..and then Israel fired upon Syria...and NOW..Syria has fired another missile at Israel...back and forth...playing war games..and then I believe..IT WILL escalate...because one or the other..will get tired of playing...TAG, YOU'RE IT!!!
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
First it was a stray mortar from Syria that landed in Israel..and then Israel fired upon Syria...and NOW..Syria has fired another missile at Israel...back and forth...playing war games..and then I believe..IT WILL escalate...because one or the other..will get tired of playing...TAG, YOU'RE IT!!!
The rocket mountain air has come into play here Colorado Chick, possibility you might
be better off if you desist from breathing, or try mobilizing your other capacities to infiltrate the nonsensical conclusion your inspiration lumbered you with.
Yes your perfectly right in what you say, there is an explanation to be greeted when governments are raising the flag to dismiss
the shortfall of having nothing to say, might I suggest to both Syria and Israel, the
Colorado Chick is one in the same. Your advertising scrupulous are well spent on this thread Colorado Chick.
syrian

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
The rocket mountain air has come into play here Colorado Chick, possibility you might
be better off if you desist from breathing, or try mobilizing your other capacities to infiltrate the nonsensical conclusion your inspiration lumbered you with.
Yes your perfectly right in what you say, there is an explanation to be greeted when governments are raising the flag to dismiss
the shortfall of having nothing to say, might I suggest to both Syria and Israel, the
Colorado Chick is one in the same. Your advertising scrupulous are well spent on this thread Colorado Chick.
You are a genuine bag of douche.
truth always beats Lies

Covington, VA

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Syria should sent some of their BIGGER weapons to israel if Syria is attacked by the rogue terrorist colony of israel.Only when israel is smacked right back will it stop its international terrorist actions that have gone on for over 60 years.
Rtloder

Kellyville, Australia

#5 Nov 12, 2012
syrian wrote:
<quoted text> You are a genuine bag of douche.

If this means the Colorado Chick is not going to reply, then I have no further interest in the thread. Goodbye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After deal, IS allowed to leave Syria-Lebanon b... Aug '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News Haley says warning to Syria also aimed at Russi... Jun '17 Ms Sassy 1
News Israeli minister reportedly says it is time to ... May '17 James 1
News Syria after the war: What an effective, inclusi... May '17 James 1
News Syria's chemical program: Rubio 'gravely concer... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Death on 2 Legs 3
News US, Russia trade claims on chemical weapons in ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Frogmouth Trump 46
News Tillerson in Moscow, getting in line with Haley... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
More from around the web