Turkey a hub for Syria revolution as illegal border crossing points abound

Full story: The Washington Post

Come nightfall, a bucolic farming village begins to buzz with unusual activity. Shadowy figures emerge from olive groves, clutching small suitcases.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2012
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

YesTurkey is a hub of terrorism and this terrorism is then fenneled into Syria with the full support of the american government and israel.Why is the UN not speaking out about this???
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

I might also add that this article is a disgusting mixture of lies,propaganda,disinformation and exaggeration though I would expect nothing less from the jewish controlled source of this article.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

I also loved the propagandist psych ops comments at the bottom of the article they were about as see through as glass and those who posted them should be ashamed for supporting terrorism and murder.Most likely they were posted by jews.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Don't care... As long as Islamist and Killing Islamist in large numbers it's a good day in the neighborhood... So far there around 18,000 Islamist in Syria we never have to worry about strapping on a explosive vest and walking into a crowd anywhere else in the world... Now we see the insurgents have Soviet SA-7 antiaircraft missiles... Kewl!... They can shoot down civilian airplanes in Syria... So it's time for the Syrian Government to retaliate!... Chemical Weapons in Hom's and other Syrian towns would be a great start... Come on guys... Both sides can kill more if they tried a bit harder...
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Quantummist wrote:
Don't care... As long as Islamist and Killing Islamist in large numbers it's a good day in the neighborhood... So far there around 18,000 Islamist in Syria we never have to worry about strapping on a explosive vest and walking into a crowd anywhere else in the world... Now we see the insurgents have Soviet SA-7 antiaircraft missiles... Kewl!... They can shoot down civilian airplanes in Syria... So it's time for the Syrian Government to retaliate!... Chemical Weapons in Hom's and other Syrian towns would be a great start... Come on guys... Both sides can kill more if they tried a bit harder...
An explosive in a crowd?? That is more american government BS. As we all know alqueda is a proxie force created and funded by the americna government and israel.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>An explosive in a crowd?? That is more american government BS. As we all know alqueda is a proxie force created and funded by the americna government and israel.
So push the Syrian Government to use their stock piles of nerve gas on them in Hom's and Damascus... I say kill em all... Go for it... More power to ya....
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Quantummist wrote:
Some of your Al qaeda mad dogs went rabid on you,what about that clown?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of your Al qaeda mad dogs went rabid on you,what about that clown?
Kill em all and let Alla sort em out... As long as Islamist are Killing Islamist in bulk... more power to them... When any of them strike out against US then we get to kill them in mass also... Which we did after those mad dogs went rabid... At the moment I am just happy sitting back and watching the dogs fight in the cages we have put them in... We will deal with the strays as they come along and if the pound gets too full and break out we will have to resort to euthanasia again....
Bjorn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Even Turkish officials will help to destroy Syria, they will get milions of Syrians refugees and the next step on the way to claim Allah Ahbar as main leader of all countries will be insurgency in Turkey. Erdogan will be defeated with his own weapon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••