Growing Iranian influence in Syria

Full story: Fox News 39
Officials now confirm to Fox News that some foreigners captured inside Syria are active duty members of the military in Iran. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aYRESHIRE

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Aug 17, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> You can't call a bunch of stinking zionist infiltrators "civilized:!!
Did Assad's lying propaganda machine move you're FILTHY LYING REAR END AGAIN?? First you lie and propagandize for your hero in New York, then you lie and propagandize for your hero in Los Angeles and now your filthy disgusting Lies and propaganda continue in Connecticut!! OMG wtf!! You and lap Olivia Crumwell are nutjobs of the highest degree! McCain, Clinton, The West, The U.N., NATO, The Arab League, Israel, Zionists, Jews, Mormons, Catholics, The Vatican have condemned Assad! That's it dummy! Period!!
Did you hear about your hero Assad murdering 20,000 plus of his own people? Do you see very many Syrians from Syria Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your nonsense. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! And to top it off, somehow Israel and West are involved. The U.S., amazingly U.N., The Arab League and the list goes on and on have condemned ASSAD. Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, and Iran there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Folks! Ask yourself why Syrian Assadasswiper and lap dog Arab Muzzie Olivia Crumwell are in the USA and UK and not in Syria helping Assad with the murdering of his own people!! They are Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!
China, Venezuela and Iran supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in any of those countries either!
Syrian

New London, CT

#24 Aug 17, 2012
Lil wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturally that Iran is friend of all normal people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan and these three big countries: China, Russia, India and it should be. Iran is peaceful country and they would like to see peace and cooperation and normal development, I think that it is clear for everybody.
Exactly!! The only beef they have is with the stinking zionists.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#25 Aug 17, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly!! The only beef they have is with the stinking zionists.
Come ON! YOU CAN TELL US!! Did Assad's lying propaganda machine move you AGAIN?? First you lie and propagandize for your hero in New York, then you lie and propagandize for your hero in Los Angeles and now your filthy disgusting Lies and propaganda continue in Connecticut!! OMG wtf!! You and lap Olivia Crumwell are nutjobs of the highest degree! McCain, Clinton, The West, The U.N., NATO, The Arab League, Israel, Zionists, Jews, Mormons, Catholics, The Vatican have condemned Assad! That's it dummy! Period!!
Did you hear about your hero Assad murdering 20,000 plus of his own people? Do you see very many Syrians from Syria Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your nonsense. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! And to top it off, somehow Israel and West are involved. The U.S., amazingly U.N., The Arab League and the list goes on and on have condemned ASSAD. Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, and Iran there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Folks! Ask yourself why Syrian Assadasswiper and lap dog Arab Muzzie Vivvvvvvvy are in the USA and UK and not in Syria helping Assad with the murdering of his own people!! They are Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!
China, Venezuela and Iran supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in any of those countries either!
Syrian

New London, CT

#26 Aug 17, 2012
Iran, Russia and China will insure that the Syrian government will prevail!!
Getogrips

UK

#27 Aug 18, 2012
Syrian wrote:
America is the biggest player so keep dreaming!!!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#28 Aug 18, 2012
Iran is an evil-empire!
Our America is the justice!
I love the U.S.A.! I love all Americans!
Getogrips

UK

#29 Aug 18, 2012
Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
Iran is an evil-empire!
So true, America will beat the shit out of those who take her on, their war arsenal is years ahead of any other country.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#30 Aug 18, 2012
Iran is an evil-empire!
Ouch !
Must be the Fukushima downfall.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#31 Aug 18, 2012
Iran is an evil-empire!
Iran evil empire,you'r having a laugh,just where is this empire?as far as i know the only land they occupy is Iran.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#32 Aug 18, 2012
Lil wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturally that Iran is friend of all normal people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan and these three big countries: China, Russia, India and it should be. Iran is peaceful country and they would like to see peace and cooperation and normal development, I think that it is clear for everybody.
If this is true then why are they conducting missile tests in the Caspian sea and trying to develop nuclear weapons? Iran is a dangerous terrorist state!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#33 Aug 18, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran evil empire,you'r having a laugh,just where is this empire?as far as i know the only land they occupy is Iran.
YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S A LAUGH A MINUTE AND YOUR SIDEKICK OCZX! Hey BRAINWASHED PINHEAD!! Iran is the only country since Nazi germany that actually threaten to wipe out another country (Israel) FURHTERMORE, Stop trying to portray Iran to look like a peace loving nation DUMMY!! Do some thinking for a change clown!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
No one can guarantee this will not happen, not even you! So do we gamble like we did Hitler and Nazi Party and presume they want to live in peace or do we wait and hope we all don't wake up someday to find terrorists using nukes supplied to them by Iran! Many countries including Pakistan and Israel have had nukes for decades and have never threatened publically the destruction of another country. The Six Day War started with threats and movement of troops to all the borders surrounding Israel!! Should Israel have waited for her destruction. NO! And neither should any other country!!
Rambeaux

Philadelphia, PA

#34 Aug 18, 2012
That litle ol' squinty-eyed MF, Ahmadinejad; only parrots what Khamenei wants him to say.
Rambeaux

Philadelphia, PA

#35 Aug 18, 2012
Syrian wrote:
Russia and China are a distance from Syria. The Assad government has already pissed off their more immediate Sunni and Sunni Arab neighbors such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, and Turkey. As for Iran, they either have to come overland via Iraq or Kurdish-controlled Turkey.
Viv

Germany

#36 Aug 18, 2012
Iran is ally of Syria and it is well.It should be. They must find peaceful solution and these Syrian rebels must calm down.
Kermudgeon

North Tonawanda, NY

#37 Aug 18, 2012
Solution:

BOMB IRAN!!!

BOMB THEM NOW!!!

SADLY THEIR WILL BE COLLATERAL DAMAGE AND CASUALTY.
Kermudgeon

North Tonawanda, NY

#38 Aug 18, 2012
Syrian wrote:
Are you willing to bet your camel herd on that?
latin lover

El Paso, TX

#39 Aug 19, 2012
Lil wrote:
Iran is real friend of Syria.
Tell that to the people who are getting caught in the crossfire.
Seriously, with friends like that who needs enemies?
latin lover

El Paso, TX

#40 Aug 19, 2012
Iran is an evil-empire!
Arigato! We love you too.
latin lover

El Paso, TX

#41 Aug 19, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is true then why are they conducting missile tests in the Caspian sea and trying to develop nuclear weapons? Iran is a dangerous terrorist state!
It's like the pot calling the kettle black. I take it that you are a Sunni. Anyway, it's the most sensible thing that I've seen you post. Yeah, I've read your anti-American comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Francis prays for peace in Iraq and Syria 12 hr Kar 2
In Shattered Syria, War Divides Neighbors Dec 20 tom_ 1
Syria: Israeli jets strike near Damascus Dec 14 Babel Fish 15
Syria says Israel carried out airstrikes around... Dec 11 Ratloder fluffs b... 2
NATO secretary-general praises role of Gulf Ara... Dec 11 Marek 1
Syria, Iran Condemn Israeli Airstrikes Dec 8 jeffbrightone 1
US, Turkey still not in sync on Syria Nov '14 tha Professor 23
More from around the web