Growing Iranian influence in Syria

Full story: Fox News

Officials now confirm to Fox News that some foreigners captured inside Syria are active duty members of the military in Iran.
Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Aug 19, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Iran is a true friend of Syria. They will do whatever is necessary to destroy Syria's rebel terrorists!
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

They are not a friend of Syria nor Assad, they have said that. They need Syria in Assad control to give them more political stability, if Rebels take over Iran will not have the same access to hezbolah and becomes weakened as Rebels will not be as supportive to countries that have tried to kill them, including Russia and China. Russia will probably loose it port, not that it is such a loss.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Syrian this is a comment coming from the Arab union that just ousted Syria from the union:

Instead of just supporting Assad with money, weapons and IRGC troops apparently Iran is training and arming a Pro Assad Shiite militia made up of Syrians, Lebanese, other Shiites from the greater middle east and Iranian volunteers led by IRGC officers. The goal is to take over the fight against the FSA because the regular Pro Assad forces are having re-supply problems, they are having morale problems, they are having the kind of wear-and-tear that would come of being in a fight for as long as they have.

The great fear is this militia will follow Iranian orders and not Assad's.
Lil

Calau, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Iran is real friend of Syria.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Lil wrote:
Iran is real friend of Syria.
Friend of the dictator Assad.
Lil
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturally that Iran is friend of all normal people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan and these three big countries: China, Russia, India and it should be. Iran is peaceful country and they would like to see peace and cooperation and normal development, I think that it is clear for everybody.
Chris
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the dictator in your head, and that dictator is called ‘Conformity’.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the dictator in your head, and that dictator is called ‘Conformity’.
You only fool, fools Chrisy like you.
Bob
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Iran is big trouble for the civilized world.I hope some country gets rid of the crazy persian rats that are just looking to make trouble.That little crazy jerk that leads Iran must be removed from office before he blows up the middle east.Stick with Iran and and go back to the middle ages. BOB
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Lil wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturally that Iran is friend of all normal people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan and these three big countries: China, Russia, India and it should be. Iran is peaceful country and they would like to see peace and cooperation and normal development, I think that it is clear for everybody.
And how does their peace plan include countries like the US and Israel?
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
Syrian this is a comment coming from the Arab union that just ousted Syria from the union:
Instead of just supporting Assad with money, weapons and IRGC troops apparently Iran is training and arming a Pro Assad Shiite militia made up of Syrians, Lebanese, other Shiites from the greater middle east and Iranian volunteers led by IRGC officers. The goal is to take over the fight against the FSA because the regular Pro Assad forces are having re-supply problems, they are having morale problems, they are having the kind of wear-and-tear that would come of being in a fight for as long as they have.
The great fear is this militia will follow Iranian orders and not Assad's.
The Arab league,Haaaaaaaaaaa you'r having a laugh,a bunch of fat Dictators and tin pot Monarchs who have sold their arses to the US Reich.

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

is part of the presidential election campaign of 2014
ocxz
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Trust Faux News.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Iran is big trouble for the civilized world.I hope some country gets rid of the crazy persian rats that are just looking to make trouble.That little crazy jerk that leads Iran must be removed from office before he blows up the middle east.Stick with Iran and and go back to the middle ages. BOB
The civilized World,and just where is that?is it the same place as that other World the free World? when you find out where it is can you let me know?
Ayreshire
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
The civilized World,and just where is that?is it the same place as that other World the free World? when you find out where it is can you let me know?
Educated Folks! Always Remember "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!" I always find these imbecilic egotistical nutjobs give themselves names like scumbag LYING nutjobs "Reality Check"; "Lil' Joey Liar Seeker"; "Reality is always best"; "Olivia Crumwell"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Truth Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! THEY NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE A RAVING LUNATICS!!
Ayreshire
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Educated Folks! Always Remember "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!" I always find these imbecilic egotistical nutjobs give themselves names like scumbag LYING nutjobs "Reality Check"; "oczx"; "Reality is always best"; "Olivia Crumwell"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Truth Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! THEY NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE A RAVING LUNATICS!!
Ayreshire
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
Trust Faux News.
Trust your favorite MSLSD News
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't call a bunch of stinking zionist infiltrators "civilized:!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
The Arab league,Haaaaaaaaaaa you'r having a laugh,a bunch of fat Dictators and tin pot Monarchs who have sold their arses to the US Reich.
Educated Folks! Always Remember "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!" I always find these imbecilic egotistical nutjobs give themselves names like scumbag LYING nutjobs "Reality Check"; "Syrian assadasswiper"; "oczx"; "Reality is always best"; "Olivia Crumwell"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Truth Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! THEY NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE A RAVING LUNATICS!!
Viv

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

It is well that Syria is ally of IRan. They should cooperate with China, Russia, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, to make tights to be strong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••