Clinton acknowledges deep differences...

Clinton acknowledges deep differences between US and Russia over Syria crisis

There are 23 comments on the The Washington Post story from Sep 9, 2012, titled Clinton acknowledges deep differences between US and Russia over Syria crisis. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Sunday acknowledged deep differences with Russia over how to handle the crisis in Syria, saying she would continue to try to convince Moscow to back increased international pressure on Syrian President Bashar Assad even if such a step is unlikely.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#25 Sep 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Virginia official seceded by the tulsa teabooger. rugby...no path to 270. hahahahahahaha

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#26 Sep 9, 2012
Stop feeding me peanuts for ratings. I have an allergy lmao

Seriously, I never bother much with ratings since they mean nothing and those who are unregistered are usually just trolls.

BTW, The election is so over.

http://electoral-vote.com/
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#28 Sep 9, 2012
Lots of Russians,Who fled to the USA???????

Who is the last person to be consulted
When a Corp,is building a Truck???? Why
the Driver,of course!!! LOL..Stupid azz
Americans,like (Mispoke Billary) would
never consider an Expert in the Field?
What do most Americans in the WH,Know
about Russia anyway.Fk All!!!

€œSmash Capitalism†is a slogan the SEIU apparently endorses — or at least doesn’t mind marching behind.

In case you think the SEIU is some peripheral out-of-the-mainstream organization:

The SEIU devoted $28 million to Obama’s campaign, making the SEIU “ the organization that spent the most to help Barack Obama get elected president.†Furthermore, who is Obama’s favorite White House guest and one of his closest confidants?

The individual who has visited the Obama White House the most: SEIU President Andy Stern, who has visited 53 times.

Obama is closely linked with the SEIU.

The SEIU is closely linked with communists.

Do the Math!

Please excuse the Cyrillic,am using an Old
Comp etc...(Fonts)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bring Syria's Assad and his backers to account now Oct '16 RUSSIAN WAR CRIMES 3
News U.S., Russia Spar Over Syria at U.N. Oct '16 RUSSIAN TERRORISTS 12
News Russia lawmakers mull indefinite military prese... Oct '16 RUSSIA is BANKRUPT 2
News Eye Opener: Possible breakthrough in Syria's br... Sep '16 Ste 1
News PM: ISIS expelled from territory along Syria-Tu... Sep '16 Rockstar 2
News Leaked proposal: US offering Russia military pa... Jul '16 USA Today 1
News Joe Biden fires back at Syria critics Jun '16 Le Jimbo 2
More from around the web