Media Decoder Blog: Barbara Walters A...

Media Decoder Blog: Barbara Walters Apologizes for Helping Aide to Assad of Syria

There are 1 comment on the FiveThirtyEight story from Jun 5, 2012, titled Media Decoder Blog: Barbara Walters Apologizes for Helping Aide to Assad of Syria. In it, FiveThirtyEight reports that:

In the months after her exclusive interview last year with President Bashar al-Assad of Syria, Barbara Walters tried to intercede to get a television position for a former aide of his, who Ms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FiveThirtyEight.

Liar Liar

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Get this traitor OFF the airwaves along with the rest of her panel of commies and sluts. I hope
Barbara Walters is proud of her contribution to the dumbing down of the USA. Shame on her and good riddance.

She is only apologizing because she fears losing her ratings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After deal, IS allowed to leave Syria-Lebanon b... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News Haley says warning to Syria also aimed at Russi... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Ms Sassy 1
News Israeli minister reportedly says it is time to ... (May '17) May '17 James 1
News Syria after the war: What an effective, inclusi... (May '17) May '17 James 1
News Syria's chemical program: Rubio 'gravely concer... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Death on 2 Legs 3
News US, Russia trade claims on chemical weapons in ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Frogmouth Trump 46
News Tillerson in Moscow, getting in line with Haley... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Bryan Fischer s H... 1