Senators ask Supreme Court to allow c...

Senators ask Supreme Court to allow cameras for health care decision

There are 9 comments on the CBS News story from Jun 19, 2012, titled Senators ask Supreme Court to allow cameras for health care decision. In it, CBS News reports that:

This artist rendering shows Attorney Paul Clement speaking before the Supreme Court on March 28, 2012, during arguments on the constitutionality of the health care law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Shall we continue the Book of Acts?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#2 Jun 19, 2012
Ads by Google
Saint Mary's Health Care - Looking For Health Care? Find Quality Healthcare Near You
www.SaintMarysReno.org

MSN Official Site - Set MSN as Your Homepage to Get Personalized News, Weather & More.
www.myhomemsn.com

The Facts on Dental Care - The American Dental Association supports school-based dental care.
dentalfactstoday.com
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#3 Jun 19, 2012
Ads by Google
Saint Mary's Health Care - Looking For Health Care? Find Quality Healthcare Near You
www.SaintMarysReno.org

Want a Girlfriend?- Meet a Real Girl For Free on Zoosk Fastest Growing Date Site-Join Now!
www.zoosk.com/Dating

MSN Official Site - Stay in the Know, Make MSN Your Homepage. News, Weather & More!
www.myhomemsn.com
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#4 Jun 19, 2012
Ads by Google
CNA Nursing Schools - Looking For CNA Nursing Schools? Search Now & Get Matched.
www.collegesurfing.com

MSN Official Site - Set MSN as Your Homepage to Get Personalized News, Weather & More.
www.myhomemsn.com

The Facts on Dental Care - The American Dental Association supports school-based dental care.
dentalfactstoday.com

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#5 Jun 19, 2012
What do we need the cameras for??? Every legit news agency in America will be posting the verdict right after it is read....
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#6 Jun 19, 2012
How large is the Internal Revenue? The Internal Reverend?
even

Huntsville, AL

#7 Jun 20, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
What do we need the cameras for??? Every legit news agency in America will be posting the verdict right after it is read....
the illegitimate fox and cns.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#8 Jun 22, 2012
Halito wrote:
Shall we continue the Book of Acts?
Nope, the Book of Mormon!
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#9 Jun 22, 2012
... the OTHER bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Supreme Court Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Choose carefully: The next president could shap... Apr 29 Le Jimbo 45
News NFL Team Asks Supreme Court to Consider 'Redski... Apr 26 discuss 1
News Senators offer praise but no vote for Obama's S... Apr 6 He Named Me Black... 4
News Cruz Wins Citizenship Case in Pennsylvania Supr... Apr '16 mediaaccess 2
News Supreme Court may decide against Va. Republican... Mar '16 goonsquad 1
News Westboro Baptist Church praises Supreme Court r... (Mar '11) Mar '16 loony liberals 17
News Obama warns Republicans: Don't use my Supreme C... Mar '16 tomin cali 2
More from around the web