Supreme Court Notebook: Scalia says d...

Supreme Court Notebook: Scalia says death penalty, abortion, gay rights are easy calls

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 5, 2012, titled Supreme Court Notebook: Scalia says death penalty, abortion, gay rights are easy calls. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

In this March 8, 2012 file phoo, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia speaks at Wesleyan University in Middletown, Conn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

East Lansing, MI

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Thank God this is only one Supreme Court justice.

Looking over at the "See Criminal Records Now!" pictures. Wow some people have no emotional control. If I ever got arrested I wouldn't be crying about it, especially not in the mugshot. I would be there grinning so wide, maybe even waving to the camera.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#3 Oct 5, 2012
So is slavery according to Scalia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Supreme Court Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court faces politically charged electio... Mon Latter Day Taints 5
News The Supreme Court is poised to deliver conserva... Mon Devil in a Blue S... 1
News Supreme Court smacks EPA for ignoring costs, bu... Oct 3 sameer warda 12
News Abortion, birth control, race top Supreme Court... Oct 3 WeTheSheeple 1
News Lesbian couple in gay marriage case prepares fo... (Mar '13) Sep 11 KiMare 1,581
News How a county clerk is refusing to issue gay mar... Sep '15 Noracecard 5
News Kentucky clerk asks Supreme Court to intervene ... Sep '15 FDG 90
More from around the web