Supreme Court Notebook: Scalia says d...

Supreme Court Notebook: Scalia says death penalty, abortion, gay rights are easy calls

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 5, 2012, titled Supreme Court Notebook: Scalia says death penalty, abortion, gay rights are easy calls. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

In this March 8, 2012 file phoo, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia speaks at Wesleyan University in Middletown, Conn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

CommonSense

East Lansing, MI

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Thank God this is only one Supreme Court justice.

Looking over at the "See Criminal Records Now!" pictures. Wow some people have no emotional control. If I ever got arrested I wouldn't be crying about it, especially not in the mugshot. I would be there grinning so wide, maybe even waving to the camera.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#3 Oct 5, 2012
So is slavery according to Scalia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Supreme Court Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court's newest justice sticks to 'plain... 14 hr linguistic somers... 1
News Trump suggests he'll take 'sanctuary cities' ca... Apr 27 Retribution 2
News Ring-ring: Cellphone interrupts Supreme Court h... Apr 25 better call Saul 1
News Supreme Court justices side with church in play... Apr 19 Sick of Bigots an... 1
News Another ObamaCare challenge heads to the Suprem... (Oct '15) Apr 13 Stomach Cancer 35
News Gorsuch to be sworn in ahead of key Supreme Cou... Apr 10 Wildchild 1
News Senate Confirms Neil Gorsuch as Supreme Court J... Apr 8 Sick of Bigots an... 1
More from around the web