Supreme Court rejects 'birther' appeal

There are 178 comments on the CNN story from Mar 7, 2011, titled Supreme Court rejects 'birther' appeal. In it, CNN reports that:

The Supreme Court has again rejected an appeal from a "birther" proponent questioning the citizenship of President Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Beat it

Spring City, PA

#169 Apr 11, 2011
Praise be Allah wrote:
Everyone should pray for the President:
Lets try Psalms 109.8 and believe me I do pray for him daily. This country would be better off under Castro, Chavez, Gadhafi, Ahmadinejad, Kim Jong IL and for damn sure better under Jiano of China. At least those leaders have shown leadership where all you see for our esteemed leader is his backside as he is running away.
You're free to leave NOW. You're a quitter, turncoat and NOT an American. If they brought back firing squads, you'd be first up.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#170 Apr 11, 2011
Another republicunt who hates freedom.
Beat it wrote:
<quoted text>
You're free to leave NOW. You're a quitter, turncoat and NOT an American. If they brought back firing squads, you'd be first up.
elijahhawaii

Anderson, SC

#171 Apr 13, 2011
COme out come out whereever you are birthers - today is now April 13th, 2011, and President Barack Hussein Obama II is still in office, birthers!!! The Federal Election Commission just accepted his nomination papers to run for president again! Why, though, won't they act upon all that irrefutable evidence out there????

Oh, wait! I remember now!! It's just a matter of caring:
We don't care, and you don't matter!!!! SUX 2 B U!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
elijahhawaii

Anderson, SC

#172 Apr 15, 2011
Awww the birthers dont want to post on a thread that reveals their utter failure on this Friday, April 15th, 2011, and President Barack Hussein Obama II is still in office, birthers!!! The Federal Election Commission just accepted his nomination papers to run for president again! Why, though, won't they act upon all that irrefutable evidence out there????

elijahhawaii

Walhalla, SC

#173 Apr 16, 2011
Poor birthers hiding from reality on this Saturday, April 16th, 2011, and President Barack Hussein Obama II is still in office, birthers!!! The Federal Election Commission just accepted his nomination papers to run for president again! Why, though, won't they act upon all that irrefutable evidence out there????

elijahhawaii

Anderson, SC

#174 Apr 17, 2011
Wild news is coming in one more day from today - Sunday, April 17th, 2011, and President Barack Hussein Obama II is still in office, birthers!!! The Federal Election Commission just accepted his nomination papers to run for president again! Why, though, won't they act upon all that irrefutable evidence out there????

Happy Anniversary

Anderson, SC

#175 Apr 18, 2011
After one year of posts and between the birthers and me, I am the only one successful at getting rid of people!!!! HA HA! Today is Monday, April 18th, 2011, and President Barack Hussein Obama II is still in office, birthers!!! The Federal Election Commission just accepted his nomination papers to run for president again! Why, though, won't they act upon all that irrefutable evidence out there????

ex-pert

Seattle, WA

#176 May 17, 2011
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
When a race of people kill themselves and others in such huge numbers with the consistency that they do, you bet your ass I will judge that. Only fools would ignore it.
Judge your thieving daughter, who TOOK state money, she didn't earn ! HYPOCRITE ! Clean your OWN pig sty first ! LMAOROTF !
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

#177 Jun 6, 2011
kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you do...
So now that you can not refute logic, facts, or even the truth. you are now into personal attacks.. So good to know that would waste time on something that been refuted, been shown to be with out merit.
President Obama is a citizen.. Born in the USA..
I see you've found scumbag Obskeptic to be a dolt, too ?

"friendly little jab"

Obskeptic--"Again, to clarify, my daughter received that benefit, not me. Your accusation would be like me grabbing your hand while we wait in line at the movies and placing it on a young person in front of us, and then accusing you of being a pedophile and child molester. So tell me "x-spurt", while your down there on the floor with the parasites, how has that pedophile thing been working out for you?"

Jerk sits at a computer and tells others they're pedophiles !??? SICKO !

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#178 Jun 7, 2011
ex-pert wrote:
<quoted text>I see you've found scumbag Obskeptic to be a dolt, too ?
"friendly little jab"
Obskeptic--"Again, to clarify, my daughter received that benefit, not me. Your accusation would be like me grabbing your hand while we wait in line at the movies and placing it on a young person in front of us, and then accusing you of being a pedophile and child molester. So tell me "x-spurt", while your down there on the floor with the parasites, how has that pedophile thing been working out for you?"
Jerk sits at a computer and tells others they're pedophiles !??? SICKO !
Actually I find all birthers to be dolts, fools, and clowns.. Not necessarily in that order..

But hey it is what those people have chosen to believe is a fact in face of all the evidence to the contrary..
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

#179 Jun 11, 2011
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf is that supposed to mean?
Now you're judging people's souls??
You're right, that doesn't sound at all racist.......
If you look at other posts by this IDIOT, he blames whichever group he currently feels like crucifying. Here IT'S OBVIOUSLY the minorities and on other threads it's the teacher's faults. Frequently, it's the democrats who spend money recklessly, but when it benefits his family ...he rewrites history !

Obskeptic-"Morgan paid for the rest of it, along with books and stuff.
She started with community college with transferable credits and a grant from the state for 3K because she graduated high school with a 3.25. It was some automatic deal."

Isn't it CUTE, where Morgan paid, what the family didn't ? The state Democrats paid 3k, but he downplays that UNLESS he's ranting about "them" wasting OUR money ! He actually write he doesn't believe the state should help students !!! His kids MUST already have gotten THEIR money ! LMAOROTF !

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#180 Aug 29, 2012
Chief Justice Roberts wins-Ted K (r.i.p)

Location hidden

#182 Aug 13, 2013
and Ohio,Wisconsin twice..Progressives are anihilating the segregationist agenda..If they want to shut it down because they're loosing elections and Supreme Court decisions-it will destroy the South! They are the majority of social entitlement payroll

Americans are tired of religous radicals!

Location hidden

#183 Aug 14, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
A black man nominated by the teabagging conservative GOPasaurs??
....Ha....haha....hahaha.....h ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha !!!!
Whew, thanks I needed a good laugh this morning.
Herman Cain will be lucky if he's allowed to wait tables at the next GOPasaur convention!
lol!

Location hidden

#184 Aug 16, 2013
This is the best Supreme Court since the Civil Rights group-thx Prez and Lindsey Graham for approving Sotomayor and Kagan-no thx to Breitbart

"Im glad youre dead hahaha!" J.Nicholson Batman

Location hidden

#185 Aug 18, 2013
Immigration reform and amnesty is the key to 2016

Location hidden

#186 Aug 18, 2013

Location hidden

#187 Aug 20, 2013
Chief Justice Roberts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Supreme Court Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage foe's argument seems to leave Supr... May 13 Swedenforever 361
News Sweden's supreme court upholds Julian Assange's... May 11 Kar 1
News Gay marriage pioneer, free from skeptics, prepa... Apr 27 giangtrantruong89 2
News Same-sex marriage opponents urge Supreme Court ... Apr 23 Mikey 98
News Supreme Court upholds North Carolina's new limi... (Oct '14) Apr '15 LAVON AFFAIr 6
News Supreme Court: Medicaid Providers Can't Sue Sta... Apr '15 dar 2
News Supreme Court rules against Alabama redistricti... Mar '15 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web