Weighing in on gay marriage ban? Obama may ask the Supreme Court to overturn California's ban

The Obama administration is quietly considering urging the Supreme Court to overturn California's ban on gay marriage, a step that would mark a political victory for advocates of same-sex unions and a deepening commitment by President Barack Obama to rights for gay couples. Full Story
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#28 Feb 20, 2013
well, the gays will not like Gods decision. Hes got another MATCH!!!!!!!!!!BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#31 Feb 20, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Allow me:
Concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human character.
Obama is a gentile butt monkey!
Clinton too.
cheney is what you say..........
Dude

Marshall, VA

#34 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Look up the definition of moral and get back to me.
look up the definition of subjective and get back to me
Dude

Marshall, VA

#35 Feb 20, 2013
Happy Anniversary 1913 wrote:
CHRISTEA, PATRIARCH. 20th century Romanian prelate.
"The Jews have caused an epidemic of corruption and social unrest. They monopolize the press, which, with foreign help, flays all the spiritual treasures of the Romanians. To defend ourselves is a national and patriotic duty - not anti-Semitism. Lack of measures to get rid of the plague would indicate that we are lazy cowards who let ourselves be carried alive to our graves. Why should we not get rid of these parasites who suck Romanian and Christian blood? It is logical and holy to react against them." (New York Herald Tribune, August 17, 1937)
True or false?
lemon
Some Never Came Home

Beacon, NY

#40 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I like dealing in facts not 'fairy' tales.
Objective:
Not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.
Then I take it that includes the bible fairy tale then creepo! I mean lets get serious now LOSER boy! What logical,sane,critically thinking person could ever believe in such hog wash! But then you don't follow what Jesus taught anyway,I bet Jesus would just love the ugly hateful B.S. you post now wouldn't he?I'm thinking you should invest in a pair of fireproof boots perhaps? LOL
DENG

Nanjing, China

#42 Feb 21, 2013
Weighing in on gay marriage ban? Obama may ask the Supreme Court to overturn California's ban

SURRRE, GAYS ARE FULL OF DISEASE, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL, JUST PUT THEM AWAY UNTIL THEY SEE THE WRONG'S OF THEIR BEHAVIORS.
Gitano

Miami, FL

#43 Feb 21, 2013
DENG wrote:
SURRRE, GAYS ARE FULL OF DISEASE, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL, JUST PUT THEM AWAY UNTIL THEY SEE THE WRONG'S OF THEIR BEHAVIORS.
Deng , you are a delight,next time your in south beach remind me to take you to this new breakfast place they recently opened up.
You like freshly squeezed orange juice or pineapple, you take coffee with that nice expresso creamy top?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#44 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Look up the definition of moral and get back to me.

I know the definition of moral, and I stand by my statement.

Discrimination is immoral.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#45 Feb 21, 2013
CHRISTEA, PATRIARCH. 20th century Romanian prelate.
"The Jews have caused an epidemic of corruption and social unrest. They monopolize the press, which, with foreign help, flays all the spiritual treasures of the Romanians. To defend ourselves is a national and patriotic duty - not anti-Semitism. Lack of measures to get rid of the plague would indicate that we are lazy cowards who let ourselves be carried alive to our graves. Why should we not get rid of these parasites who suck Romanian and Christian blood? It is logical and holy to react against them." (New York Herald Tribune, August 17, 1937)
True or false?
False, of course. Racist.

Since: Mar 07

Drakes Branch, VA

#46 Feb 21, 2013
JESUS CHRIST, speaking to the Jews in the Gospel of St. John, VIII:44
Jesus WAS a Jew, blood and bone. He respected Jewish belief, surrounded himself with Jews, and chose the Jews to be his family on earth. He looks Jewish, and spoke their language.

He would be very vexed at you for speaking about all of his relatives with such disrespect.

Jesus never promoted bigotry.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#47 Feb 21, 2013
Jesus was a character in a cults myth handbook. All fiction.
Dude

Marshall, VA

#48 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I like dealing in facts not 'fairy' tales.
Objective:
Not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.
except that you're not dealing with facts, your objective is subjective. Slavery was once considered moral ,so was eugenics.

ob·jec·tive [uhb-jek-tiv] Show IPA

something that one's efforts or actions are intended to attain or accomplish; purpose; goal; target: the objective of a military attack
Dude

Marshall, VA

#49 Feb 21, 2013
DENG wrote:
The Laogai is where you guys put all your undesirables, isn't... Including heterosexual Christians... Worry about the moral nature and human rights of your own nation.
ram50

La Porte, IN

#51 Feb 21, 2013
Far Away wrote:
It is the sworn duty of every presidential administration to defend every law of the land, even if they don't agree with it, so long as there is any legal argument supporting it. Not only does Øbama refuse to defend the DOMA without seeking to change the law through legislation,Øbama actively litigates from his office to overturn the individual states' laws, even though they are not in conflict with existing federal law. Impeachable? Probably not. Reprehensible? Hell yes.
You are so right about Obama and the LAW! All this is reprehensible! I do not know who he is or what his motives are. Know one does as him being defined
All his back history is SEALED and unless somehow, some way it is opened we can not know the truth but GOD KNOWS!
GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE AND IN CONTROLL!
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#52 Feb 21, 2013
ram50 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right about Obama and the LAW! All this is reprehensible! I do not know who he is or what his motives are. Know one does as him being defined
All his back history is SEALED and unless somehow, some way it is opened we can not know the truth but GOD KNOWS!
God is myth and fairytale of a cult.......HOLDS NO SWAY IN REAL LIFE.......

Fort Lauderdale FL

#53 Feb 21, 2013
ram50 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're insane, gullible, and have very poor communication skills.
ram50

La Porte, IN

#54 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
Jesus was a character in a cults myth handbook. All fiction.
The BIBLE has been read and Revered for approx. 2000 years! GOD is worshiped every day and the smartest men, woman & Scientist in the World have not disproved it!
It's only people like you, that do not like truth, laws, or what others think that call GODS WORD myths! You are THE myth and won't be remembered and either will Any of us including me!
You have no respect for law or GOD, SO, it is all about you and your want!
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#55 Feb 21, 2013
ram50 wrote:
<quoted text>
The BIBLE has been read and Revered for approx. 2000 years! GOD is worshiped every day and the smartest men, woman & Scientist in the World have not disproved it!
It's only people like you, that do not like truth, laws, or what others think that call GODS WORD myths! You are THE myth and won't be remembered and either will Any of us including me!
You have no respect for law or GOD, SO, it is all about you and your want!
Educated people know religion and any god bs is just that BS........Yes it is all about me and my FREEDOM to live as I want..WOW FREEDOM WILD CONCEPT...
ram50

La Porte, IN

#56 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>Educated people know religion and any god bs is just that BS........Yes it is all about me and my FREEDOM to live as I want..WOW FREEDOM WILD CONCEPT...
GOD IS NOT A MYTH! So called educated people? You?
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#57 Feb 21, 2013
ram50 wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD IS NOT A MYTH! So called educated people? You?
I dont know of many scientist or anyone with PHD who follow cult BS...OH AND PROVE GOD IS REAL OR SHUT UP........2000 years your cult has been around and no proof ever given it is real.....HOW ABOUT SOME PROOF./

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Supreme Court Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McConnell: Supreme Court Is Best Hope for Obama... Dec 3 tha Professor 8
Supreme Court clears way for same-sex marriage ... Nov 20 Le Jimbo 1
Supreme Court upholds Texas voter ID law Oct '14 Dr Wu 1
Supreme Court's 2014 term off to a stealthy start Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 3
Supreme Court inaction leaves gay couples in limbo Oct '14 eJohn 55
What Today's Supreme Court Move on Gay Marriage... Oct '14 jordan marshall 5
Supreme Court gives green light to Idaho gay ma... Oct '14 Gary 1