Medal of Honor recipients react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Stolen Valor Act

In this May 14, 1968 file photo, U.S. President Lyndon Johnson, right, poses at the White House with four winners of the nation's highest award, the Medal of Honor. Full Story
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#1 Jul 1, 2012
The Supreme Court (rolls eyes) just made some of this Nation's highest awards absolutely worthless. I know all the Vets will really appreciate it. It's about time to take back our country!
Wake up YOU muggles

San Francisco, CA

#2 Jul 1, 2012
Commies...everyone of them!!~!
Wat D F

Junction City, KS

#3 Jul 1, 2012
What the fk is wrong with the Supreme Court justices? So many things seem soooooo simple to the average person.

The Westboro Baptists can continue to torture orphans and widows under Freedom of Speech....Thanks SCOTUS!!

Obamacare passed...so if you can't afford insurance, you get a hefty fine.....Thanks SCOTUS!!!

Now anyone can claim to be a Hero War Veteran...why not? LIES are fking covered under Free Speech.

Here's a little of my Free Speech.

FV[K You SCOTUS!
Unlike Romney I served

Miami, FL

#4 Jul 1, 2012
Romney seems like the type to lie -

"Mitt Romney Got 4 Draft Deferments During Vietnam War

Mitt Romney was caught in a decades-long lie about his active draft avoidance during the Vietnam War.

Selective Service records show that Mitt Romney had four draft deferments (between academic deferments and his work with the Mormon church). That's one less deferment than Dick Cheney got.

Interestingly, Mitt Romney was avoiding the draft while demonstrating in favor of it at Stanford."

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/mitt-romney-li...

# Romney was for the war and even demonstrated for it yet he got 4 deferments and that is the vile GOP mentality.
Unlike Romney I served

Miami, FL

#5 Jul 1, 2012
Wake up YOU muggles wrote:
Commies...everyone of them!!~!
Maybe General Rush Limbaugh can say something about his medals.
Unlike Romney I served

Miami, FL

#6 Jul 1, 2012
LaHere wrote:
The Supreme Court (rolls eyes) just made some of this Nation's highest awards absolutely worthless. I know all the Vets will really appreciate it. It's about time to take back our country!
Lol and hypocrite Romney is the republican answer?
Veteran who needs HELP

Suisun City, CA

#7 Jul 1, 2012
To all Medal of Honor reciepients.

in the City of Pittsburg California. We purchased a house built on the old Camp Stoneman. It was discovered to be one of the First Federal Land Leases Written on that retired Military installiation.

In the LEASE. Which is a DEEDED Lease. The Lease spells out spicific Rights. For example:

No Codes or Regulations. Unrestricted use. No Parking on the Streets. Those "RIGHTS" came with the property.

As the story goes the General said, "The "RIGHTS" go to the individual First". So the Lease was written in such away which guaranteed "Constitutional Rights" are intact with the transfer.

PROBLEM. Developer Siino knows these rights exist in the Lease. As he holds other Leases on Stoneman. The City of Pittsburg and their Law Enforcemtnt ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO ACKNOLEDGE those Rights.

they act togather to harass, hurt, and violently inflict harm to myself , my family and others. Forcing their rule on and area where they have restricted jourstiction.

We own a strigtic location in the sceme of developement in this Neighborhood. An investor with ties of family and friendship to City and developer Siino. They installed a "DRYER EXHAUST Vent" between the propertys.

The Property they purchased is to the west of ours shairing a border. The wind most always blows from west to east into our yard. Our house . our Property has been ruined. Most of the time when we attempt to enjoy our out side, sence the investors placed the 4'inch exhaust vent in ( we cannot set out side) The City Officals Laugh.

I stood on the other side of the fenced border when they installed the exhaust venT. I over heard the owner say to one of his workers, "Put it there we'll see how he likes it when we get someone in here doing laundry."

That didn't phase me till 4 years ago, when just that started, the exhaust!!!.

I looked into the building Code. The City said, "We do not regulate Vents. I complained. They marked me a nut. I have been to all government resources and their reps have visited my home. It has been said that Dryer Exhaust will not harm me or my family in modret or heavy doses. They are wrong !

I can show anyone that there is a "CHEMICAL ATTACK" takeing place in America, and City dictatorships are failing to reconize the Law as it is written...

My family needs help. I am placing a flag pole on the Corner 21 ft tall with a destress signal. All Vetrans. All reciepents of Medals, Our Constitution has been BREACHED.

PLEASE no matter what your age HELP MY FAMILY ?

U.S.A. Ret.

Contact me here at TOPIX. We will correspond and establish "SECURITY"...
Joe

Suisun City, CA

#8 Jul 1, 2012
Wat D F wrote:
What the fk is wrong with the Supreme Court justices? So many things seem soooooo simple to the average person.
The Westboro Baptists can continue to torture orphans and widows under Freedom of Speech....Thanks SCOTUS!!
Obamacare passed...so if you can't afford insurance, you get a hefty fine.....Thanks SCOTUS!!!
Now anyone can claim to be a Hero War Veteran...why not? LIES are fking covered under Free Speech.
Here's a little of my Free Speech.
FV[K You SCOTUS!
@@@@@@@@@@

In a court of LAW it has been proven the "OATH" to "UPHOLD AND DEFEND" our constituions,(THAT OATH HAS BEEN BREACHED) in other words THEY LIED!

When one takes "OATH" in court to tell the "TRUTH" THAT is a LIE ! The Court uses force, harassment , and violance , threats and D.A.'s ust those things to get their way, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE WRONG !
@@@@@@@@@@
Veteran who needs them

Fremont, CA

#10 Jul 1, 2012
Unlike Romney I served wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol and hypocrite Romney is the republican answer?
maybe Obama can offer all you commies some Vallor ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Supreme Court Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... Sep 9 BEYONDtheCMB 929
Lesbian couple in gay marriage case prepares fo... (Mar '13) Sep 1 Terra Firma 1,568
The Odds of a Supreme Court Vacancy in Obama's ... Aug '14 Lawrence Wolf 8
Utah Gay Couples Ask Supreme Court to Hear Appeal Aug '14 Deo Vindice 1
Utah gay couples ask Supreme Court to hear appeal Aug '14 Belle Sexton 1
The path to the Supreme Court for same-sex marr... Aug '14 WeTheSheeple 1
Marcus: Supreme Court may not protect Obamacare... Jul '14 Tea Party Supporter 1
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••