Super Bowl 46: Celebrity Sightings

Super Bowl 46: Celebrity Sightings

There are 1 comment on the ABC News story from Feb 6, 2012, titled Super Bowl 46: Celebrity Sightings. In it, ABC News reports that:

Every year, celebrities flock to the Super Bowl to promote their latest projects, have a good time, or both.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 6, 2012
Only watched the half time show. Good thing Madonna had some real dancers up there to make her look good. No wonder she is so jealous of Lady Gaga. Gaga can dance circles around that old lady.

Time to hang up the stilleto's, Madge. You're weird looking, can't dance anymore and lip sinking??? REALLY?????? Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Super Bowl Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Belichick: Long injury list linked to Super Bow... Thu Fart news 15
News Marshawn Lynch: 'I was expecting the ball' on d... Mar '15 Dropshawn 2
News Doug Baldwin apologizes for inappropriate Super... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Tard Manor 2
News Brady faces $60,500 IRS bill for winning Super ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 theidiotsareunited 3
News Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady have sons ready for ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Evil or stupid 2
Never again (Feb '15) Feb '15 nobody 1
Super Bowl 49 Online HD 1080p (Feb '15) Feb '15 karoljaiks 1
More from around the web