Video: Beyonce to headline Super Bowl...

Video: Beyonce to headline Super Bowl XLVII

There are 4 comments on the CBS News story from Oct 17, 2012, titled Video: Beyonce to headline Super Bowl XLVII. In it, CBS News reports that:

Beyonce has all but confirmed a rumor that she will be performing at the halftime show during Super Bowl XLVII, on February 3, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

“The Commercial Mortgage Broker”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 17, 2012
This is one halftime show I will be looking forward to!

“Got Logic?”

Since: Nov 08

Perryville

#2 Oct 17, 2012
Why are we going back to the crappy pop music halftime shows? I miss having a halftime show that was actually watchable.
Greg Kiesler

Simpsonville, SC

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Well I guess its a little better than the black eyed peas,,,, They were so terrible. But I can't wait for the game, if you haven't bought your tickets yet do it now, their going fast. I got mine at www.sb-tickets.com . they have awesome package deals that saved me a ton of money and got me a VIP pass to some huge parties

“Got Logic?”

Since: Nov 08

Perryville

#5 Dec 14, 2012
^Spam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Super Bowl Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL denies barring Lady Gaga from talking polit... Jan 18 Dee Dee Dee 2
News 2016 NFL playoffs schedule, Super Bowl LI coverage Jan 13 we luv a parade 1
News Terrible wild-card games show Super Bowl chase ... Jan 9 BHM5267 1
News President and Mrs. Obama on last Super Bowl in ... (Feb '16) Oct '16 timitimi 36
Super Bowl "children" commercial (Feb '16) Feb '16 Justsayin 1
Who is getting paid to lose?? (Feb '16) Feb '16 Jamie 1
High end townhouse close to Super Bowl for rent (Feb '16) Feb '16 ChrisChao78 1
More from around the web