NFL has contingency plans to get 2014...

NFL has contingency plans to get 2014 Super Bowl played in Jersey no matter what the weather

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Feb 13, 2013, titled NFL has contingency plans to get 2014 Super Bowl played in Jersey no matter what the weather. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The NFL says it's ready to get the 2014 Super Bowl played at Met Life Stadium in New Jersey no matter what the weather conditions are early next February.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Many NFL teams over the decades have played in cold and snowy condtions. I don't think cold or snow shoud stop a Super Bowl from being played. Are we raising a nation of wimps ?!

And they should move the Super Bowl back to January where it belongs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Super Bowl Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President and Mrs. Obama on last Super Bowl in ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fundies R Mentall... 35
Super Bowl "children" commercial (Feb '16) Feb '16 Justsayin 1
Who is getting paid to lose?? (Feb '16) Feb '16 Jamie 1
High end townhouse close to Super Bowl for rent (Feb '16) Feb '16 ChrisChao78 1
Im going to the Super Bowl and we are having a ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 sactogillespi 1
Super bowl anonymous chat options? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Chatwithme 1
Lyft Superbowl special (Jan '16) Jan '16 mike 2
More from around the web