Super Bowl halftime show: Beyonce's b...

Super Bowl halftime show: Beyonce's booty-vicious dance

There are 5 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 4, 2013, titled Super Bowl halftime show: Beyonce's booty-vicious dance. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Strutting through a swirl of smoke at the start of her Super Bowl halftime show last night, the golden-maned songstress pounded the stage, each step of her black stiletto heels hitting with sledgehammer force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Harvard professor

Arcata, CA

#1 Feb 4, 2013
It was a disgusting performance, vulgar a sick. It was stripping. I was watching the game, and then all of a sudden, three black women began to shake their rumps.
Madiera

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Harvard professor wrote:
It was a disgusting performance, vulgar a sick. It was stripping. I was watching the game, and then all of a sudden, three black women began to shake their rumps.
the woman is filth...how many millions of kids watched her obscene
act?
Harvard professor

Arcata, CA

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Madiera wrote:
<quoted text>
the woman is filth...how many millions of kids watched her obscene
act?
She is low life filth, yes. How can an old lady, with a baby, make such disgusting dance moves? Does the monkey like to strip in front of kids? I am sick of liberal pop culture.
Madiera

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Harvard professor wrote:
<quoted text>
She is low life filth, yes. How can an old lady, with a baby, make such disgusting dance moves? Does the monkey like to strip in front of kids? I am sick of liberal pop culture.
i would say she is more of a pig than a monkey...a filthy rich pig at that...some day she will be found dead in a bathtub from an overdose and be totally forgotten....or shot in a drive-by , she attracts the scum of the earth ya know..and makes $$$$ for doing it
Harvard professor

Arcata, CA

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Madiera wrote:
<quoted text>
i would say she is more of a pig than a monkey...a filthy rich pig at that...some day she will be found dead in a bathtub from an overdose and be totally forgotten....or shot in a drive-by , she attracts the scum of the earth ya know..and makes $$$$ for doing it
Indeed. And for that reason, Obama invited the pig to the inauguration. And you know what? The pig did not even bother to sing for him. And then the fat wife Moochelle Obama praised Beyonce. Two black pigs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Super Bowl Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President and Mrs. Obama on last Super Bowl in ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fundies R Mentall... 35
Super Bowl "children" commercial (Feb '16) Feb '16 Justsayin 1
Who is getting paid to lose?? (Feb '16) Feb '16 Jamie 1
High end townhouse close to Super Bowl for rent (Feb '16) Feb '16 ChrisChao78 1
Im going to the Super Bowl and we are having a ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 sactogillespi 1
Super bowl anonymous chat options? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Chatwithme 1
Lyft Superbowl special (Jan '16) Jan '16 mike 2
More from around the web