Clooney Monitoring Violence During Su...

Clooney Monitoring Violence During Sudan Elections

There are 4 comments on the KGBT-TV Harlingen story from Jan 7, 2011, titled Clooney Monitoring Violence During Sudan Elections. In it, KGBT-TV Harlingen reports that:

George Clooney at the White House after a meeting with President Barack Obama about Sudan's referendum on Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGBT-TV Harlingen.

scout

United States

#2 Jan 7, 2011
Hollywood sent their fav ambassador. Marxists love butting into other people's affairs.

Since: May 10

West Plains, MO

#3 Jan 7, 2011
What the Hell can he do about it anyway ? Does he think those people give a rat's ass about what him or any other Hollywood actor thinks or says . I doubt there real scared that he's watching the Elections and hoping for peace . If these people want to help out so Much then why in the Hell don't they help out there own Country men and those that are in just as bad a shape as any right here ! Then maybe more countries would respect us more if we took care of our own !
Billy Bob

Pocono Pines, PA

#4 Jan 7, 2011
George Clooney for President.......hell yerrrrr
b4its2late

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Jul 9, 2011
If Clooney wants to help the poor and down trotten, there are PLENTY here in the United States.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Sudan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News S. Sudan President is ready to meet rebel leader (May '14) Jul '14 SHYKORA PAUL arts 3
News 'Peace on Earth' means Syria and Sudan, too, Po... (Dec '13) May '14 Herbert 3
News Kerry to promote peace, sanctions in South Sudan (May '14) May '14 Greg 2
News Obama keeps eye on tense situation in South Sudan (Dec '13) Dec '13 Storm Warning 6
News US sends 2 Guantanamo prisoners home to Sudan (Dec '13) Dec '13 Storm Warning 7
News "White Army" marching toward disputed city in S... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Storm Warning 1
News Jok's Update: South Sudan, December 23, 2013 (Dec '13) Dec '13 mjjcpa 1