F-22 Raptors sent to South Korea

Full story: CNN 8
Kim Jong Un is briefed by his generals in this undated photo. On the wall is a map titled "Plan for the strategic forces to target mainland U.S." North Korean leader Kim Jong Un inspects drills by the Korean People's Army navy at an undisclosed location on North Korea's east coast on March 25 in a photo from the state-run Korean Central News ... (more) Full Story

“I'll Kick Yo Butt”

Since: Feb 12

St. Louis Metro

#1 Mar 31, 2013
As of 2013, with 9,495,000 active, reserve, and paramilitary personnel, North Korea's army is the largest military organization on earth.

The USA's military is just a drop in the bucket. All of our countries high tech weapons are still no match for over NINE MILLION ground troops. Taking South Korea would be a cake walk for the North.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 31, 2013
Not when daisy cutters can take out thousands per hit. Technology beats manpower any day.
Lord Who wrote:
As of 2013, with 9,495,000 active, reserve, and paramilitary personnel, North Korea's army is the largest military organization on earth.
The USA's military is just a drop in the bucket. All of our countries high tech weapons are still no match for over NINE MILLION ground troops. Taking South Korea would be a cake walk for the North.
PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Lord Who wrote:
Let's see, Minnesota alone has over 2 million armed hunters.

There are 50 states with a large number of armed hunters.

Most of these hunters had served in the US Military so they are trained to shoot humans.

The risk to the US Military exists in South Korea where about 35K US soldiers protect South Korea. Once the North launches an attack anywhere they will be quickly neutralized by airstrikes.

Like fish in a barrel, unless Obama is asleep at the helm.
Nero

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Mar 31, 2013
Oh herro, remember me?
Number one Korean, dead chinese
Now I'm a ghost
That's all folks
No more children in bed with me
I take train to Payongyongyang and
I fall asleep and die from AIDS

Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#5 Mar 31, 2013
Lord Who wrote:
Attack on USA would make loads enlist or try to. It would bring back a draft too.

If internet goes out, 30 million gamers will know the only way to get it back on is if we win.

We have many 'spread' weapons and believe SK +USA have superior air & sea power.

I see amphibious assaults by them to circle around the highly mined & exposed DMV. SK's shorelines seems to be the weak points.

I worry about the many underground tunnels they are rumored to have.

I think we would be smarter to only try to focus on nuclear related targets in the north and use everything else to hold the border line.

If we just try to takeover and push North, Expect China and Russia to push us back again.
onlooker

Canyon Country, CA

#6 Mar 31, 2013
Lord Who wrote:
Won't even need any advance technology, just offer them food and have them convert over.
What a joke. Lordy, you are funny
trish

Brisbane, Australia

#7 Mar 31, 2013
hahaha do you people honestly believe that the USA will fight alone, never, they always ask for help, North korea has every country against them china has a super large military force, as of many other countries, The Little Fat boy, at the moment is all talk, but he can only bluff for so long before he has to act, or he will look like an idiot, and he won't like that, if he does attack, the economy all over the world will suffer, and we will all be going back to basics, i honestly don't think you understand the implications on the world, is there is ever a 3rd world war, so just enjoy your lives while you have them, smile and be happy, because you never know what tomorrow brings :)
jingis khaan

Dubrovnik, Croatia

#8 Apr 1, 2013
ww3, nuclear war, seoul in flames, washington and new york destroyed, guam bombarded, california under rocket attack, occupation south korea in three days, what is score his bluffs? any bullet are not gofing to south korea

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - South Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China, Japan leaders meet ahead of Asia-Pacific... Nov '14 RayH 1
South Korea concert victims' families call for ... Oct '14 TIM 2
China's Xi visits South Korea as ties strengthe... Jul '14 Russian Ainu 8
South Korea says it miscounted number of surviv... (May '14) May '14 Petal Power 2
South Korea Ferry Probe: Cargo Was Three Times ... (Apr '14) May '14 sharp turn then sank 2
The 'Asia pivot' paradox: Obama's relationship ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Maxwell House 8
Prosecutor: All 15 Crew That Navigated South Ko... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rom 1
More from around the web