Park ranger: Supervisors pushed seque...

Park ranger: Supervisors pushed sequester cuts that visitors would see

There are 24 comments on the Fox News story from Mar 8, 2013, titled Park ranger: Supervisors pushed sequester cuts that visitors would see. In it, Fox News reports that:

A U.S. park ranger, who did not wish to be identified, told FoxNews.com that supervisors within the National Park Service overruled plans to deal with the budget cuts in a way that would have had minimal impact on the public.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#21 Mar 12, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish we could cut the "Defense" budget in half. I wish dumbass righties realized the need to do that, as well.
I hear you. I wish Obama was a real leader and not just another Chicago politician.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#22 Mar 12, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you. I wish Obama was a real leader and not just another Chicago politician.
I'll bet he wishes a lot of you were better followers, too...:)

The Left Coast

#23 Mar 12, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet he wishes a lot of you were better followers, too...:)
There are only so many weak minded blind followers. He needs more kool-aide. It is expensive, so far more tax dollars are needed. Who knows, maybe you'll get it?

The Left Coast

#24 Mar 12, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you, but you are missing two painfully obvious points:
1) This story is a complete fabrication
2) the Butcher block cuts are what conservatives want. We should be cutting sensibly, but conservatives will not allow it!
Found a sensible cut on MSN:

Government to spend $1.5M to study high obesity rates in lesbians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Sequester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The sequester: The hammer Republicans hold (Oct '13) Oct '13 teddyr4me 61
News Republicans accuse Dems of moving goalposts as ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fingiswold 26
News 57 Consequences of the Sequester (Mar '13) Oct '13 yeah 29
News Sequester's automatic cuts to hit military scho... (Mar '13) Oct '13 WasteWater 19
News Sequester Scare President Tells Veterans Cuts P... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Topazz 1
News Citing the sequester, cancer clinics reject Med... (Apr '13) May '13 pearlbeldry 6
News Pentagon officials consider trimming sequester ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 sequester jester 14
More from around the web