With canceled tours, White House teac...

With canceled tours, White House teaching how democracy works

There are 3 comments on the Washington Post story from Mar 8, 2013, titled With canceled tours, White House teaching how democracy works. In it, Washington Post reports that:

Margot Levi, 21, and Alice Contessi, 19, take pictures at the White House on Friday, the last day of official tours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Post.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 9, 2013
This is how the government works in Brazil, Ithe national capitol of Brazil. Today Washington DC tomorrow, Zimbabwe.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/with-c...
TakeCare1

Rochester, MN

#3 Mar 10, 2013
With canceled tours, White House teaching how democracy works

But Obama still golfing......wow!!!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 Mar 13, 2013
You mess with Obama and you get hurt. Chicago politics 101.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Sequester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The sequester: The hammer Republicans hold (Oct '13) Oct '13 teddyr4me 61
News Republicans accuse Dems of moving goalposts as ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fingiswold 26
News 57 Consequences of the Sequester (Mar '13) Oct '13 yeah 29
News Sequester's automatic cuts to hit military scho... (Mar '13) Oct '13 WasteWater 19
News Sequester Scare President Tells Veterans Cuts P... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Topazz 1
News Citing the sequester, cancer clinics reject Med... (Apr '13) May '13 pearlbeldry 6
News Pentagon officials consider trimming sequester ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 sequester jester 14
More from around the web