Click to read:Levi: Wish I Didn't Say...

Click to read:Levi: Wish I Didn't Say Sorry to Sarah Palin

There are 133 comments on the KUTV Salt Lake City story from Aug 27, 2010, titled Click to read:Levi: Wish I Didn't Say Sorry to Sarah Palin. In it, KUTV Salt Lake City reports that:

Levi Johnston has been tight-lipped since his second engagement to Bristol Palin ended roughly a month ago -- about a week after they announced they were getting married.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUTV Salt Lake City.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Watching

Baldwin City, KS

#1 Aug 27, 2010
So if you lied before, how do we know you are not lying NOW?

When you are a liar nobody knows when you are not lying.

Liar.

“Freelance New Media Artist”

Since: May 07

Cleveland, OH

#2 Aug 27, 2010
What a piece of crap.

He's just the sort of womanizing pussy hound the left loves: victimising girls, depraved nartcisisstic liar, the sort of guy who's progeny would be likely aborted by his victims.

In other words, a liberal's dream guy. Which is why he was asked to be at the Teen Choice award, to parade around in front of all the teen girlies for them to swoon over.

Maybe he'll bang a few of them, too.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#3 Aug 27, 2010
Jeffery Wright wrote:
What a piece of crap.
He's just the sort of womanizing pussy hound the left loves: victimising girls, depraved nartcisisstic liar, the sort of guy who's progeny would be likely aborted by his victims.
In other words, a liberal's dream guy. Which is why he was asked to be at the Teen Choice award, to parade around in front of all the teen girlies for them to swoon over.
Skank Palin was a little slut in college. How do you think she trapped old Todd the Unemployed into marrying her???? Same with her little whore daughter Bristol. Both of them got pregnant out of wedlock. Love how that whore preaches her self-righteous Xtian bull$hit. Just like Ted Haggard use to preach about 'the gays' and turned out he was banging teenage boys in orchestrated orgy's.

The only thing Palin is good at is laying on her back. She thinks she still has a shot at the White House. bahahahahahahahahahahaha

The only way Skank Palin will make it to the White House is if someone shoots her, stuffs her and hangs her head on the wall of it.
l luv Sarah Palin

Miami, FL

#4 Aug 27, 2010
Jeffery Wright wrote:
What a piece of crap.
Oh you can rest assured he is running as a Dem or if that is taken as an Independent leaning left .

He is a young John Edwards in the making. He will certainly get much of the liberal vote.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#5 Aug 27, 2010
l luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you can rest assured he is running as a Dem or if that is taken as an Independent leaning left .
He is a young John Edwards in the making. He will certainly get much of the liberal vote.
Nope, only uneducated republitards like you vote for stupid people. Remember, liberals are educated elitists who use big words, at least that's what Skank Palin said about us. God, that moneywhore says the funniest things, doesn't she? Retards are hilarious!
I can read

Harker Heights, TX

#6 Aug 27, 2010
Jeffery Wright wrote:
What a piece of crap.
You seem to forget who introduced him as her future son-in-law (Palin) at what national convention (Republican).

Sarah Palin is totally responsible for inflicting this very ordinary redneck on the public.

Levi is not connected to "the left" or "liberals" in any way whatsoever.

Palin is totally responsible for his being in a position to get attention. He could NEVER have gotten there on his own.
Anne

Panama City, FL

#7 Aug 27, 2010
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Skank Palin was a little slut in college. How do you think she trapped old Todd the Unemployed into marrying her???? Same with her little whore daughter Bristol. Both of them got pregnant out of wedlock. Love how that whore preaches her self-righteous Xtian bull$hit. Just like Ted Haggard use to preach about 'the gays' and turned out he was banging teenage boys in orchestrated orgy's.
The only thing Palin is good at is laying on her back. She thinks she still has a shot at the White House. bahahahahahahahahahahaha
The only way Skank Palin will make it to the White House is if someone shoots her, stuffs her and hangs her head on the wall of it.
You are a nitwit and ignorant. This is supposed to be a place where intelligent people make intelligent remarks. That certainly eliminates you.
know it all

Richmond, KY

#8 Aug 27, 2010
hah cbs does a story on this who cares hell maybe he will get elected- no high school diploma
obuma got elected -no birth certifcate stupid people that why the country is screwed up & don't get me started on illegals

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#9 Aug 27, 2010
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>You are a nitwit and ignorant. This is supposed to be a place where intelligent people make intelligent remarks. That certainly eliminates you.
Do tell, what part of your silly post was "intelligent"?

Somewhere, your village is missing you.
CandyCane

West Leyden, NY

#10 Aug 27, 2010
Is it me or does Levi bear a strong resemblence to that Joran VanDersloot? This kid is a pathelogical liar at best. I dont care for the Palins either.
Anne

Panama City, FL

#11 Aug 27, 2010
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Do tell, what part of your silly post was "intelligent"?Somewh ere, your village is missing you.
All of it. I can recognize stupidity from intelligence which is something you do not seem able to do. You are right! My village does miss me. They prefer intelligence over ignorant and nonsenical remarks.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#12 Aug 27, 2010
I hear Bristol is signing up to to do "Dancing with the Stars".

Considering how Palin and her fans complain about the media when it's not great news about her, Palin and her clan sure do a great job of trying to stay in the media.

"Dancing with the Stars"....give me a break. If they get paid, they're all for the media exposure.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#13 Aug 27, 2010
Watching wrote:
So if you lied before, how do we know you are not lying NOW?
When you are a liar nobody knows when you are not lying.
Liar.
Palin didn't say that about him when she paraded him on the RNC stage during her official nomination. She was less concerned with his character and more concerned with "looking good" by claiming she's all for the marriage.
telling it like it is

Harker Heights, TX

#14 Aug 27, 2010
OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin didn't say that about him when she paraded him on the RNC stage during her official nomination. She was less concerned with his character and more concerned with "looking good" by claiming she's all for the marriage.
We wouldn't have to put up with hearing about Levi's shenanigans if Sarah Palin hadn't thrust him out into the limelight.

We'd never have heard of this dude without Palin's using him to try to make her unwed pregnant daughter look better by saying they were going to get married.

Hey, he learned from the master about craving attention.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#15 Aug 27, 2010
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>All of it. I can recognize stupidity from intelligence which is something you do not seem able to do. You are right! My village does miss me. They prefer intelligence over ignorant and nonsenical remarks.
Oh, God.
You dumbass.
You don't even know
what "your village
misses you" means
do you, village idiot?

Btw, what's a "nonsenical remark", huh Mrs. Intelligence?????

lmao

Since: Mar 08

United States

#16 Aug 27, 2010
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>You are a nitwit and ignorant. This is supposed to be a place where intelligent people make intelligent remarks. That certainly eliminates you.
And Sarah Palin.

Since: Mar 08

United States

#17 Aug 27, 2010
know it all wrote:
hah cbs does a story on this who cares hell maybe he will get elected- no high school diploma
obuma got elected -no birth certifcate stupid people that why the country is screwed up & don't get me started on illegals
I agree that stupid illiterate people like yourself is why America is screwed up.
American Citizen

Mcallen, TX

#18 Aug 27, 2010
Sure are allot of jealous morons on this thread. lol

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#19 Aug 27, 2010
American Citizen wrote:
Sure are allot of jealous morons on this thread. lol
Jealous of whom?
Certainly you can't be talking about
Skank Palin? Jeebus, who would want to
live in Alaska, for one thing, with
5 kids, an unemployed husband, no job,
no respect, no clue, and no future?
Oh right, someone with low standards.
Enjoy!
KING TUT OBAMA

Anchorage, AK

#20 Aug 27, 2010
Anne wrote:
XO is a raging COMMUNIST that hates Americans and normal flag wavers. He will be a GLEN BECKS RESTORE AMERICA rally with a SOVIET FLAG this weekend in DC...SHOUTING SWEET NOTHINGS ABOUT GAY RIGHTS at the TOP of his pot filled lungs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Sarah Palin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barbara Bush: Sarah Palin should stay in Alaska (Nov '10) Nov 21 In graveyard no l... 4,775
News Thanks, Sarah Palin! Tina Fey gets the Mark Twa... (Nov '10) Oct '16 Geezer 12
News Sit down, Sarah Palin, you're not relevant in t... (May '16) May '16 Rubio s Foam Partays 2
News Sarah Palin Hits Bushes as Elite "Blue Bloods" (Nov '10) Apr '16 Snark Levinski 89
News Sarah Palin's son charged with domestic violence (Jan '16) Jan '16 Chris Deile 31
News Sarah Palin backs Donald Trump's 2016 bid (Jan '16) Jan '16 Kar 2
News Sarah Palin Fast Facts (Jan '16) Jan '16 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web