Romney staff says goodbye

Romney staff says goodbye

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Nov 7, 2012, titled Romney staff says goodbye. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

"Can we give it a little more time? It's still pretty raw," said political director Rich Beeson, who looked shaken as he walked into the three-story bunker on the Charles River.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

maria63

Hollywood, FL

#2 Nov 7, 2012
What I have learned and seen from Mitt Romney was a honorable and decent American. It is all of our loss that he is not president.
The media's agenda and the rhetoric worked for Obama, but who will tell the truth and hold Obama and all politicians responsible for the waste, mismanagement and Lybia?
How about we start with Obama's level playing field and made all members of congress and the president subject to Obamacare. If it is good enough for us it is good enough for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mitt Romney hints of "trickle-down racism" from... Aug 11 spud 43
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Aug 2 Big Bad John Roberts 67
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Jul 31 Norwegian Supremacy 20
News Romney appeals to evangelicals through - Judeo-... (Sep '12) May '16 Tony Perkins Faith 2
News PM Note: Ron Paul Says the Constitution Failed,... (Nov '12) May '16 Elena Kagan jr 23
News Obama vows FDR-level effort to repair economy; ... (Sep '12) Apr '16 Swedenforever 14
News VIDEO: Mitt Romney Reads Mean Tweets on Jimmy K... Mar '16 Eleanor 1
More from around the web