Romney in Fantasyland

Romney in Fantasyland

There are 8 comments on the The Washington Post story from Sep 20, 2012, titled Romney in Fantasyland. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

In Mitt Romney's Fantasyland version of the American Dream, all it takes to succeed in this country is determination and hard work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Hillbilly Jack

Deer Lodge, TN

#1 Sep 20, 2012
That used to be true before Obama and the enviromntal idiots put on all the regulations on manufactors and business.Plus taxws the hell out of them.
nico

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2012
yes, but in LBJ s world of fantasy,everybody got a nanny government, womb to the tomb big brother,all caring all loving spend thrift ,using somebody elses WORK...for 45 years ,almost half a century of trickle up poverty. the fantasy is decades old .today you pay for everyone else AND YOURSELF.and your direct deposit check has more fingerprints on it than a crime scene. hard work just puts you in a higher tax bracket.federal,state and county.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Ruth Marcus needs medical attention. A loose sphincter should not be allowed into mainstream media, either.
nico

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2012
MEANS TESTED OF COURSE. ever hear of direct deposit.?.....all government debt ,IS YOUR DEBT,.. so dont be surprised about .."DIRECT WITHDRAWAL"....
another

Huntsville, AL

#6 Sep 25, 2012
Hillbilly Jack wrote:
That used to be true before Obama and the enviromntal idiots put on all the regulations on manufactors and business.Plus taxws the hell out of them.
idiotic post. Environmental laws date back to the Nixon era. I know if you are suckin corn likker all day you wouldn't appreciate the health and economic benefits of clean air and water, but sober people do.
quick sand

United States

#8 Sep 28, 2012
the real fantasy is thinking you can run a country where every business and PERSON is a part of every federal,state and county TAX DEPARTMENT. MEANS TESTED OF COURSE ,and then blow it all plus trillions more on every social problem both domestic and foreign.for decades.so today we have our allies shooting our troops.us cities that are pistol ranges.schools trying to educate morons,federal deptSSS running ruffshod over 50 so called states,an a$$less fannie and freddie,a federal reserve of i.o.u.and u.o.us. and the population trying to pay everybody elses bills,including their own..right down to forclosure or bangrupcy.
No Mormon liers in 2012

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Oct 3, 2012
No one! In there right minds Don't want these two evil men Romney and Ryan in office, who are sickly out of Touch with the rest of America. for which Romney and Ryan live in a fantasy island for not knowing the suffering of the american people Plight due to Corruption and international Organized crime that Romney /Ryan supports. it's Like putting Hitler and Mussolini into office Under the Disguise of the American flag.

And we Americans Will Really be Doomed By These Two Closet Treasonist.

A VOTE FOR THEM IS A VOTE FOR THE FASCIST PARTY AND THEY MUST BE STOPPED!.-PERIOD.
professor

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2012
MOST AMERICANS LIVE IN A FANTASY....if rhode island pension plans are a trillion in the hole , what do you thing the other 50 states pensions are in a hole ? would $100 ,000,000,000,000 ,thats trillion ,surprise anyone.i doubt it, AND DOES NOT INCLUDE 50 states debt, county debt and the federal debt.so whilie many grovel for a piece of any pie...the pie is gone crumbs and all..and ITS YOUR DEBT ,its your governments,its your responsibility. so get ready for jesus .WERE BROKE..just got my new 2013 health insurance hike,so will you. it appears the great society of lbj has bankrupted the

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mitt Romney hints of "trickle-down racism" from... Aug 11 spud 43
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Aug 2 Big Bad John Roberts 67
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Jul 31 Norwegian Supremacy 20
News Romney appeals to evangelicals through - Judeo-... (Sep '12) May '16 Tony Perkins Faith 2
News PM Note: Ron Paul Says the Constitution Failed,... (Nov '12) May '16 Elena Kagan jr 23
News Obama vows FDR-level effort to repair economy; ... (Sep '12) Apr '16 Swedenforever 14
News VIDEO: Mitt Romney Reads Mean Tweets on Jimmy K... Mar '16 Eleanor 1
More from around the web