Romney wins a snoozer

Romney wins a snoozer

There are 7 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Romney wins a snoozer. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

For a while Wednesday night, the United States was in maximum danger. At military radar installations, soundproof rooms maintained by the CIA and Navy ships at sea, the men and women charged with keeping an eye out for a sneak attack fell sound asleep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Occupy this

San Jose, CA

#1 Oct 3, 2012
No doupt this "article" was written last week.

This debate was anything but a "snoozer." Romney wiped the floor with Obama tonight.

Romney looked more like the President, than the President.
You didnt build that

Santa Rosa, CA

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Occupy this wrote:
No doupt this "article" was written last week.
This debate was anything but a "snoozer." Romney wiped the floor with Obama tonight.
Romney looked more like the President, than the President.
agree. The liberal media looks pathetic here.
trickle down

Landing, NJ

#3 Oct 4, 2012
trickle down.....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Richard Cohen is a mediocre writer for Gubmint news. Everything he writes is given a nice spongbath by the certified gubmint news people at MSNBC and the New York Times. He probably doesn't get paid a whole lot for writing propaganda. He probably hates doing it too, but jobs are scarce.
What a pussy.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#5 Oct 5, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Richard Cohen is a mediocre writer for Gubmint news. Everything he writes is given a nice spongbath by the certified gubmint news people at MSNBC and the New York Times. He probably doesn't get paid a whole lot for writing propaganda. He probably hates doing it too, but jobs are scarce.
What a pussy.
I enjoyed the reply about the CNN snap poll giving Romney 67% to Obama 25% favorable response to debate outcome. What is interesting is, if you take the Republican voter percentage 33% and the Independent voter percentage 37%, you come up with a close overall voter reaction favoring Romney. But the 30% Democrat voter percentage took a hit-dropping to 25%. Either 5% of Democrats moved over, or 5% of Democrats are in the 'fed-up' line, with their hands in their pockets, and kicking the can on down the road.
Truf_Teller

Memphis, TN

#6 Oct 5, 2012
Patriot, Romney raised taxes and fees while in Massachusetts to help balance the budget. Sound like a patriot to you?

Obama hold the most American values. I know that's too much for you to stomach, but it'll get better I promise.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Oct 5, 2012
The debate was very boring to them obviously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Feb 4 Oslo College Party 18
News New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie praises Obama fo... (Nov '12) Feb 2 Congrats 7
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Jan 31 Duchess of Glouce... 65
News Des Moines Register Endorses Romney (Oct '12) Jan 26 Carson for Jesus 4
News Obama Ad Hits Romney for Opposing Justice Sotom... (Sep '12) Jan 20 Parasite Vote Too 6
News Early fall GOP reviews turn negative on Romney ... (Oct '12) Jan 19 Swedenforever 2
News The Daily 202: Mitt Romney opens up on his doub... Jan '16 Kooky Con 4
More from around the web