Romney wins a snoozer

Full story: The Washington Post

For a while Wednesday night, the United States was in maximum danger. At military radar installations, soundproof rooms maintained by the CIA and Navy ships at sea, the men and women charged with keeping an eye out for a sneak attack fell sound asleep.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Occupy this

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

No doupt this "article" was written last week.

This debate was anything but a "snoozer." Romney wiped the floor with Obama tonight.

Romney looked more like the President, than the President.
You didnt build that

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Occupy this wrote:
No doupt this "article" was written last week.
This debate was anything but a "snoozer." Romney wiped the floor with Obama tonight.
Romney looked more like the President, than the President.
agree. The liberal media looks pathetic here.
trickle down

Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

trickle down.....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Richard Cohen is a mediocre writer for Gubmint news. Everything he writes is given a nice spongbath by the certified gubmint news people at MSNBC and the New York Times. He probably doesn't get paid a whole lot for writing propaganda. He probably hates doing it too, but jobs are scarce.
What a pussy.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
Richard Cohen is a mediocre writer for Gubmint news. Everything he writes is given a nice spongbath by the certified gubmint news people at MSNBC and the New York Times. He probably doesn't get paid a whole lot for writing propaganda. He probably hates doing it too, but jobs are scarce.
What a pussy.
I enjoyed the reply about the CNN snap poll giving Romney 67% to Obama 25% favorable response to debate outcome. What is interesting is, if you take the Republican voter percentage 33% and the Independent voter percentage 37%, you come up with a close overall voter reaction favoring Romney. But the 30% Democrat voter percentage took a hit-dropping to 25%. Either 5% of Democrats moved over, or 5% of Democrats are in the 'fed-up' line, with their hands in their pockets, and kicking the can on down the road.
Truf_Teller

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Patriot, Romney raised taxes and fees while in Massachusetts to help balance the budget. Sound like a patriot to you?

Obama hold the most American values. I know that's too much for you to stomach, but it'll get better I promise.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

The debate was very boring to them obviously.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••