Romney dominates in Denver

Romney dominates in Denver

There are 7 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Romney dominates in Denver. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

A key early point was when Romney repeatedly and forcefully rebutted President Obama's persistent effort to mischaracterize his tax plan as a massive tax cut for the rich.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 3, 2012
The marxist media is in full damage control...it's insult to injury.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Romney is the father Obama never had.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#3 Oct 3, 2012
The Shout Out to the Donald, was a moment of weakness.
ObamaPhone !!
Tyrone

Zion, IL

#4 Oct 3, 2012
I suggest that all us democrats secretly wage more voter fraud like the Democrat who put this video together. At this point Obama is going to need ever vote he can get. Who cares if the people are dead. Let's continue to reject Photo ID's so that we can continue to vote in place of the fake voters. Just make sure you don't tell anyone. At least we know most of the media has got our back.

Obama Democrat Voter Fraud Party of Organized Crime?
http://youtu.be/1iaN8fCrPfU

~~~~ True That!
yep

Stoney Creek, Canada

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Romney won this round.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 4, 2012
I have one word to my Democrat Brethren, 'ObamaPhone.'

Location hidden

#8 Oct 4, 2012
The WH has found its voice and heart, I just wonder if he has found his teleprompter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney adviser Gillespie charges Obama campaign... (Jul '12) Nov '17 Kapernick of Madison 3
News Romney to Host Fundraiser for Virginia Hopeful ... (Mar '14) Nov '17 Pocahontas of Cha... 2
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Oct '17 Geezer approval r... 73
News Atheist billboards to mock Romney, Obama faith (Aug '12) Sep '17 superwilly 47
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Jun '17 Backroom healthcare 30
News Biden encourages Romney to consider Senate run ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 USAUSAUSA 11
News Presidential debate: Will Obama or Romney win t... (Oct '12) May '17 Brain Cancer 41
More from around the web