Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach

Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach

There are 2840 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach. In it, ABC News reports that:

OHIO NOW LEANS OBAMA: ABC News Political Director Amy Walter notes that today's New York Times-CBS News-Quinnipiac poll is the fourth non-partisan media poll in a row to show President Obama not only ahead by a significant margin, but at or above 50 percent of the vote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#182 Sep 29, 2012
disregarding wrote:
<quoted text>
your irrational hatred and disrepect for the President, we are on the right track economically and would be in better shape had the repugs put country before their pledge to lobbyists like Norquist and were not hoping for the worst. The trend is good and when reelected we hope the repugs will get on board and do something positive this time.
If anybody is a party first--country second politician, it's Barack NoBlame Obama. He put us further in the hole by idiotic programs like trains to nowhere, Solyndra, temporary jobs for government workers and union construction workers and has nothing to show for it. Most of his decisions were based on buying votes and making government larger and more intrusive. He did little for our country.
That

Huntsville, AL

#183 Sep 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

is another lie. Drop your stupid turds on your own lawn.
see the light

United States

#184 Sep 29, 2012
LOL We all know that Liberal Media only LIES. Gotta make Obama look like he's winning. Who cares about fake poll numbers.
OBAMA 2012

La Puente, CA

#185 Sep 29, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Check again. Romney is tied in Ohio, Obama is only ahead a couple points in Pennsylvania, losing Virginia, and N C. Obama has lied so much we expect big things from the great debater. His convention bump is gone. He won't come close in the November election. I am already sleeping well thinking about the new Administration. Thank you Jesus.
Your posts are just a riot!! Thank you for comedy break.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#186 Sep 29, 2012
The Daily Banter Exclusive: Did Karl Rove Rig the 2004 ... thedailybanter.com/2012/09/the-daily-banter-e... ...
5 days ago ...“For one thing, Smartech, as I said — its genesis goes back to the ... and I interviewed her and she replaced Ken Blackwell who had been the ...

Location hidden

#187 Sep 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and I have a bridge for sale if you are looking for one.
All these accomplishments according to you liberals are written in a crystal ball. For one, this guy is a complete dunce. He couldn't create a job if his life counted on it. Two, a Republican led Congress gave businesses some security that they won't have a vulture circling overhead looking to swoop down and tear apart any achievement they make. And trust me, if this election turns our way, businesses will be more confident than ever that their business investments and expansions will be secure. Romney will minimize Commie Care if not entirely get rid of it. That's a huge plus for businesses threatened by this idiotic law.
They revised the last job growth figure from 1.7% to 1.3% Remember those numbers, because once our economy gets rolling again, you will see what real job growth numbers are. But I'm sure when that happens, you liberals will be telling us DumBama's plans finally started to work.
The Daily Banter Exclusive: Did Karl Rove Rig the 2004 ... thedailybanter.com/2012/09/the-daily-banter-e... ...
5 days ago ...“For one thing, Smartech, as I said — its genesis goes back to the ... and I interviewed her and she replaced Ken Blackwell who had been the ...

Location hidden

#188 Sep 29, 2012
OBAMA 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are just a riot!! Thank you for comedy break.
They want us to THINK it is tied or Obama behind because like 2000 and 2004, they plan to steal the election and if people believe Rmoney is ahead it won't be so unbelievable if he were to win. Keep telling the truth. Accdng to the writer below, that is what we need to do, because Rove and GOP are already in process of Rigging this election too.

Location hidden

#189 Sep 29, 2012
see the light wrote:
LOL We all know that Liberal Media only LIES. Gotta make Obama look like he's winning. Who cares about fake poll numbers.
Here, try your Holy Fox Poll. Mitt ain't much, but he ain't black. Not til he paints his face again.

Daily Breakdown: Fox News Poll Undermines Romney's ... www.tnr.com/blog/electionate/107177/daily-bre... ...
Sep 13, 2012 ... Daily Breakdown: Is Obama Struggling in Nevada? Today's Fox News poll shows Obama leading 48-43 lead over Mitt Romney, a net-six point ...

Location hidden

#190 Sep 29, 2012
see the light wrote:
I knew you didn't want to miss this.

Obama and Romney spend Saturday preparing for first presidential debate

New York Daily News - 2 hours ago
Both President Obama and Mitt Romney took a break from the campaign trail Saturday ... By Jonathan Lemire / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS ... With polls showing the GOP trailing badly in Ohio, one of the most valuable prizes on ...

Polls: Romney doesn't lead in the battleground states

NBCNews.com
Polls: Obama rising in September

Daily CallerDaily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™ www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/polit... ...- Similarto Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows ... Romney is supported by 86% of Republicans, while Obama gets the vote from 85 % of ... or two-point lead in each of the Key Three States in this year's election, Ohio,...
Daily Kos: CBS/NYT/Quinnipiac - Obama CRUSHING Romney in ... www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/26/1136509/-CB... -...
3 days ago ... In Ohio — which no Republican has won the presidency without — Mr. Obama is leading Mr. Romney 53 percent to 43 percent in the poll.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#191 Sep 29, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness. How can anybody refute a story from such a reliable source as the Daily Banter? Hands down. You win. LOL!

Location hidden

#192 Sep 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If anybody is a party first--country second politician, it's Barack NoBlame Obama. He put us further in the hole by idiotic programs like trains to nowhere, Solyndra, temporary jobs for government workers and union construction workers and has nothing to show for it. Most of his decisions were based on buying votes and making government larger and more intrusive. He did little for our country.
Smaller Government is monitoring every pregnancy from second of conception until child is born, then to hell with them. Smaller Gov is butting in between a woman and her doctor. Smaller gov is making birth control a CRIME and necessary abortions a back alley deal once again. Smaller government is creating miles of unnecessary red tape and expensive obstacles for voters and government to stop or deter voters from exercising their Constitutional Right to Vote. Smaller government is putting forth and voting on making In God we Trust our national motto, when IT ALREADY WAS.
Smaller government is putting forth and voting for 1100 anti women bills in one year.
Jumpin' Jesus, I am surprised Obama was able to accomplish anything with the pack of lazy, hateful, AntiAmerican, slimeball, slithering, snot snakes, moronic, bunch of imbecile Republicans, he has had to try to deal with. I am so happy he stopped trying.

Location hidden

#193 Sep 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness. How can anybody refute a story from such a reliable source as the Daily Banter? Hands down. You win. LOL!
Go look at the court records genius.
You are about to live in a Dictatorship and you're too stupid to know it even though you can see it coming. I always win.

Location hidden

#194 Sep 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
L.I.V.
Whitey

Twinsburg, OH

#195 Sep 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
People better wake up. How does DumBama win when he has less blacks on his side, less Hispanics, less white men?
These polls are intentionally misleading people for two reasons: one of course is they are trying to convince Romney voters to just stay home. The second is that once Romney wins, the left will cry foul because the polls showed DumBama way ahead.
Hope your right

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#196 Sep 29, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Check again. Romney is tied in Ohio, Obama is only ahead a couple points in Pennsylvania, losing Virginia, and N C. Obama has lied so much we expect big things from the great debater. His convention bump is gone. He won't come close in the November election. I am already sleeping well thinking about the new Administration. Thank you Jesus.
Clearly you are sleeping well, because your dreaming

Location hidden

#197 Sep 29, 2012
Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>Hope your right
Rmoney is not going to win and people are going to jail this time.
They want polls to show Rmoney is competitive so backers won't pull funding. Even Sheldon Adelson is getting shaky, rich as he is.

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#198 Sep 29, 2012
see the light wrote:
Sounds like your getting a bit desperate
Come on now tell the truth if you actually thought those polls were wrong you wouldn't give a damn about them.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#199 Sep 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The daily Banter piece is very poorly written...but the story is absolutely true.

Karl Rove and Ken Blackwell belong in prison.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#200 Sep 29, 2012
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#201 Sep 30, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Go look at the court records genius.
You are about to live in a Dictatorship and you're too stupid to know it even though you can see it coming. I always win.
No dear. A dictatorship is one that rules over the people by force. You know, like forcing people to purchase a product they may not be able to afford or need, ignoring court orders to reopen oil production, changing laws that were in place for years without even asking Congress, attacking fine American institutions like Gibson guitars because they support Republicans, stopping tobacco sales by the American Indians, closing down tobacco shops all across the country, closing down American auto dealerships and firing CEO's. That's a dictatorship and YOU support it.

You also support racism because his AG is a racist and DumBama backs him even if it involves deaths of Americans.

As a real American, I don't support a supreme ruler. I support the American way by electing a President that won't payoff Congress to pass his idiotic laws. I support a President who believes and respects our system of government. I'm going to vote for somebody that doesn't hate this country or our private enterprise system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Jun '17 Backroom healthcare 30
News Biden encourages Romney to consider Senate run ... Jun '17 USAUSAUSA 11
News Presidential debate: Will Obama or Romney win t... (Oct '12) May '17 Brain Cancer 41
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) May '17 Pfizer Marriages 72
News Democrats seize on Romney fundraiser with Chene... (Jul '12) Mar '17 Tennessee Prostitute 146
News Ad targets Romney on abortion, Planned Parenthood (Jul '12) Feb '17 Barbara P Bush 78
News Obama Camp Claims Romney Hides Abortion Stance (Oct '12) Jan '17 mercyangel 3
More from around the web