Mitt Romney goes bold (and risky) wit...

Mitt Romney goes bold (and risky) with Paul Ryan vice presidential pick

There are 2266 comments on the Washington Post story from Aug 11, 2012, titled Mitt Romney goes bold (and risky) with Paul Ryan vice presidential pick. In it, Washington Post reports that:

The news that Mitt Romney is expected to name Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan as his vice presidential nominee today in Norfolk, Virginia amounts to a decidedly bold stroke for the typical risk-averse GOP presidential candidate, a pick that will almost certainly turn the race into a choice between two competing - and strikingly contrasting - visions for ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Post.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#2488 Sep 13, 2012
just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you are the slow one. Retired SOF keeps telling you he believes obama was born in the US. You persist in some insane attempt to bait him into saying something so you can use your canned post.
You can't see you are the cat and Retired SOF is the guy swinging the string around.
Sorry co-birther nut. Retired Piece of Shit says he's not a birther nut but won't post the name of the state where Obama was born. Bait re-bait. You post the name of the state.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2489 Sep 13, 2012
Protesters storm American embassy in Yemen...

US Flags Burned at Tunisia embassy...

New Clashes in Cairo...

Warning spreads to 7 countries...

Consulate in Berlin evacuated...

Iraqi militia threatens U.S. interests...

'The Most Serious Challenge to Obama'...

WIKILEAKS blames US stance on Assange for embassy attack...

HOW'S THAT HOPE'N CHANGE WORKIN' FOR YA?
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#2491 Sep 13, 2012
Kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything to shift public speculation from the many mysteries about Romney — what he’s hiding by not releasing his tax returns, what his health plan is, what he would do with social security, exactly how he and Ryan agree and how they differ on health plans.
No one knows anything about Mitt Romney other than his history of character problems (the forced haircut assault, the Saemus bad judgment incident, taking every side of every issue depending on his immediate audience, projecting blame for his misdeeds onto others as if they were their problems rather than not his, daily foot-in-mouth incidents during his European “Alienation Tour”— and the list goes on...and on...and on).
Let’s not lose focus on the many questions surrounding Mitt Romney.
Obama has hid his records now for 4 years - Romney should hide his for 4 just like Obama. What do you really know about Obama? Your knowledge of him could be put in a timble. You only know what he wants you to know be it a LIE or the TRUTH - more lies than truth's have come out of his mouth.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#2492 Sep 13, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
Protesters storm American embassy in Yemen...
US Flags Burned at Tunisia embassy...
New Clashes in Cairo...
Warning spreads to 7 countries...
Consulate in Berlin evacuated...
Iraqi militia threatens U.S. interests...
'The Most Serious Challenge to Obama'...
WIKILEAKS blames US stance on Assange for embassy attack...
HOW'S THAT HOPE'N CHANGE WORKIN' FOR YA?
Main article: Muslim Brotherhood conspiracy theories

The MB's organisations in the USA were started by activists involved with the Muslim Brotherhood and included the Muslim Students Association in 1963,[16] North American Islamic Trust in 1971, the Islamic Society of North America in 1981, the American Muslim Council in 1990, the Muslim American Society in 1992 and the International Institute of Islamic Thought in the 1980s.[16] According to the Washington Post, Muslim activists say the MSA's members represent "all schools of Islam and political leanings – many are moderates, while others express anti-U.S. views or support resistance against Israelis."[16]

The Holy Land Foundation trial has led to the release, as evidence, of[95] several documents on the Muslim Brotherhood. One of these documents, dated in 1991, explains that the goal of the Muslim Brotherhood in the U.S. is "settlement," defined by the brotherhood as a form of jihad aimed at destroying Western civilisation from within and allowing for the victory of Islam over other religions.?????????

.(Love the part about destroy the
West (USA) from within? So we just sit,allow them free acess,and
wait until they do? Only in America,Sadly!!

Elizabeth Coleman the MB Conspiracys.
Jeremy

Ljusne, Sweden

#2494 Sep 13, 2012
Check out this funny clip of what he thinks of the UK:

“OBAMA SET THIS TOXIC TONE”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2496 Sep 13, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't on the uptake.
We constantly smack you down for being the liar you are.
Funny how you are unable to back ANYTHING you say, Tube Steak.
I smack you with the truth! Sorry you can't handle the taste I leave in your mouth!! That is your problem, not mine!

Hypoluxo Fl

#2497 Sep 13, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
I smack you with the truth! Sorry you can't handle the taste I leave in your mouth!! That is your problem, not mine!
I've been smacking you with the truth. Come on birther nut Retired Piece of Shit....
Name the one state stuck in your frightwingnut throat

Location hidden

#2498 Sep 13, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>I've been smacking you with the truth. Come on birther nut Retired Piece of Shit....
I want Obama to name the other 7 states!
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#2499 Sep 13, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
actually there were 8

he said "weve been to 57 states and one more to go"

Hypoluxo Fl

#2500 Sep 13, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on birther nut Retired Piece of Shit....

Location hidden

#2501 Sep 13, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Come on birther nut Retired Piece of Shit....
My bad, name the other 8 states Obama was going to visit?

Location hidden

#2502 Sep 13, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually there were 8
he said "weve been to 57 states and one more to go"
You are right, my bad!

Hypoluxo Fl

#2503 Sep 13, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad, name the other 8 states Obama was going to visit?
No, you're not bad. You're just a frightwing Retired Piece of Shit that can't post one single word. The state Obama was born in.

Location hidden

#2504 Sep 13, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>No, you're not bad. You're just a frightwing Retired Piece of Shit that can't post one single word. The state Obama was born in.
I really don't care what state he was born. I want Obama to name the other 8 states. Born American but not raised American!

We you having fun chasing the ball of yarn like a kitten? Don't bite kitty, I will put you outside WHERE YOU BELONG!

Hypoluxo Fl

#2505 Sep 13, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care what state he was born. I want Obama to name the other 8 states. Born American but not raised American!
We you having fun chasing the ball of yarn like a kitten? Don't bite kitty, I will put you outside WHERE YOU BELONG!
Tough shit. As long as you post your frightwingnut stupidity, I'll be right here, Retarded Piece of Shit. Now where did you say Obama was born?

Location hidden

#2506 Sep 13, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Tough shit. As long as you post your frightwingnut stupidity, I'll be right here, Retarded Piece of Shit. Now where did you say Obama was born?
I am a college student. I can do this all day. I don't care where he was born, but I would like to know the other 8 states Che was talking about?

Hear kitty!!

Hypoluxo Fl

#2507 Sep 13, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a college student. I can do this all day. I don't care where he was born, but I would like to know the other 8 states Che was talking about?
Hear kitty!!
Now you're a college student? The only thing you know for sure is you're a Retarded Piece of Shit.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2510 Sep 13, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Have YOUR president name all 57 states!
Still waiting for your draft dodger hero to show his taxes.

PS: Love seeing the best you can come up is a slip of the tongue four years ago.

Location hidden

#2511 Sep 13, 2012
just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to tell us where the line between abortion and murder lies.
The only thing you are waiting for is your boy friend to let go of your ears.

Location hidden

#2513 Sep 13, 2012
just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is poor widdle foll afwaid to tell us what is murder?
Is poor widdle foofoo boy afwaid to tell us what is zygote?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney appeals to evangelicals through - Judeo-... (Sep '12) May 26 Tony Perkins Faith 2
News PM Note: Ron Paul Says the Constitution Failed,... (Nov '12) May 12 Elena Kagan jr 23
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) May 11 Sorosing On 19
News Obama vows FDR-level effort to repair economy; ... (Sep '12) Apr 30 Swedenforever 14
News VIDEO: Mitt Romney Reads Mean Tweets on Jimmy K... Mar '16 Eleanor 1
News Trump slams Romney ahead of Salt Lake City speech Mar '16 wormwood 9
News Mitt Romney: Donald Trump "a phony, a fraud" Mar '16 Eyes of AWOL 41
More from around the web