Ann Romney to rally while Obama preps...

Ann Romney to rally while Obama preps for debate across town

There are 5 comments on the CNN story from Sep 29, 2012, titled Ann Romney to rally while Obama preps for debate across town. In it, CNN reports that:

When President Barack Obama heads to Henderson, Nevada, on Sunday for several days of debate preparations, the campaign trail won't be far behind him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Congressional Malfeasance

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Sep 29, 2012
Do you think Swiss Mitt, Cayman Cash-Hole, Etch-A-Sketch, Rmoney 9.0 and Ann agree with what Rebubliscams are doing in Congress these days or not?

You'll never know because he'll never actually say anything other than give all my rich friends MORE TAX BREAKS!!!

Waiting for all you Republican supporters to address what your Congressional Republicans are actually doing to our returning Veterans, guess you're ignoring the facts and reality on the ground once again in hopes nobody notices!!!!!!!!!!

WE NOTICE HOW DISGUSTING YOU ALL ARE!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh and what is the Republican stance on Veterans THIS week, well, let's just say it's even uglier than last week, they never fail to double down on their hatred and disgusting ideological purity pain inducing policy!

This week they are putting a blind hold on a cost of living increase that goes to surviving families of soldiers killed in combat in the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars!!!!!

Yes folks believe it or not, this is exactly how much Republicans support veterans.

They think it's perfectly fine to block marginal increases for cost of living realities for veteran's families! It's not enough for these haters that soldiers are dying for this country, being screwed over for helpful benefits that would help them but yes, even families of dead soldiers are being punished for Republican ideological purity and hatred!

Nice going,

Now come on these boards you Republican supporters and tell all the veterans here how much you appreciate their sacrifices but you just have to side with your Republicans this election, to hell with their surviving families should the unthinkable happen to them!!!!!!!

Republicans suck and that's all there is to it!!!!

Perfectly fine to start wars and spend the country into free-fall when they're in charge but when Dems try to support the results of that malfeasance, the GOP is always here to screw the ones who have done the hard work!

Oh, but they would still like to give rich people another 250K on top of the already ridiculous tax breaks they've had over the last 12 years!!!!!!!!!

Tell us Ann, do you support this or not and please try and leave out the "you people" commentary, we already know you look down on everyone who isn't insanely rich!!!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#3 Sep 29, 2012
Romney has lost all the Swing States as of last week, Obama now has 250 Electoral Votes in the bag so it is a total landslide. Obama is now eatting into Red States like TN where Romney was 30 points ahead and is now only six ahead. Obama will take NC and TN too.

Anny can get out there in her million dollar gowns all she wants but she better hope the First Lady does not get out there too because she is the most liked of any First Lady and on an average day, she wears a dress that costs $100. Ann wears dresses on average that cost $100k each in this economy which people do not relate to. AT the convention, she downsized to a ten thousand dollar dress while the First Lady went up to a $500 dress. The First Lady works only with American designers unlike Ann and she knows women like to dress up like the First Lady of the given time so unlike those from the past, she wears things most women can afford to get the real one for a hundred or a copy for 20 bucks.

Ann spends ONE THOUSAND on a T-Shirt! How does Romney think Americans related to all that and his Mormonism? What is next? Tom Cruise pushing his cult on us too?

I admit that in the 90s under the best economy in US history going out and spending 25k on a gown but I had the money, made the money and could afford to. I don't do that anymore. I go with the $500 dresses now too. I don't need Prada for everything and no man pays for my clothes.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#5 Sep 29, 2012
Republicans think in trickle down. Get the rich more wealth so they create more 9 dollar an hour slave labor jobs while the Democrats say it is better for more people without wealth to start a business and higher people at a salary one could live on.

Who the hell can live off 18k a year? Obviously, a lot of people are doing it and you know that has to be hard. Better than the streets but those people do in fact need help from the government. That is their money they paid in at 20 or higher percent in taxes while Romney pays 14%. Job training in welfare would be best to enable people to learn how to do the jobs that are being outsourced. Why do I call for info on a credit card or other and get someone from INDIA? Because people like Romney have outsourced our jobs and even Democrats have done that too!

Make it treason to outsource, end it today and spend government money to train Americans who will then give back and pay the government training programs back.

The only way to save the nation is to invest in American companies, buy American products and do not do business with a company that uses outsourcing. I called the credit card company and told them to shove the credit card. I don't need a credit card. I don't need credit either. I can pay cash and be done with it. To hell with China and the rest. THINK AMERICA FIRST. Romney stole the money he has and outsourced more than ANYONE in Congress!

Tens of millions of jobs are there if they bring them back to the States. There will be so many jobs like in the 90s, people will be begging to pay more to hire! Why do you think Obama has Bill Clinton out there campaigning for him?
Tony

Studio City, CA

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Romney will win, and Romney is the best man for the job.

We must remove Obama!

Mitt Romney in November!
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Sep 30, 2012
While she's crampaigning, will she mention his mental issues she's concerned about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Krauthammer: Romney needs to 'unleash Paul Ryan' (Aug '12) 4 hr Parasites of Appa... 5
News Mitt Romney Fails to Bypass Utah Primary for U.... 9 hr mr gleeble 17
News Mitt Romney's presidential campaign staffer acc... Apr 5 Larry Craig s WC ... 4
News Biden Calls Romney's Proposals 'Etch A Sketchy' (Oct '12) Mar 30 Rig R Mortis 4
News Russian Trolls Tried to Torpedo Mitt Romney's S... Mar '18 Abrahamanic Relig... 2
News a Cluelessa Star Stacey Dash Takes Heat on Twit... (Oct '12) Mar '18 C Kersey 8
News Biden says Romney, Ryan counting on voter - amn... (Oct '12) Feb '18 Mueller Wins 25