Romney Is President

Romney Is President

There are 215 comments on the FiveThirtyEight story from Nov 10, 2012, titled Romney Is President. In it, FiveThirtyEight reports that:

IT makes sense that Mitt Romney and his advisers are still gobsmacked by the fact that they're not commandeering the West Wing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FiveThirtyEight.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#91 Nov 11, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's just fine. Because I don't care what idiots such as you think either.
Double on you! Nya nya!
Anonymous

Norwalk, CA

#92 Nov 11, 2012
jenny623 wrote:
You're wrong. The stupid people voted for the loser. You know, the one on the same team with Donald Trump, the empty chair, and the man that talks to the empty chair.
<quoted text>
Wrong. Stupid people put a guy back into office that didn't come through with all of the promises he made the first time around.

But not to worry. There are a lot of you out there. Easy to see how you made that mistake.

Since: Nov 12

Seneca

#93 Nov 11, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You poor thing! Try clutching your swastika when you go to bed. It might calm you down.
As you clutch your food stamps from a government you don't control anymore. A government large enough to give you everything is also big enough to take it all away.
another

Huntsville, AL

#94 Nov 11, 2012
mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>

.
crackpot reading us his bumper sticker.
Maybe

Huntsville, AL

#95 Nov 11, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Stupid people put a guy back into office that didn't come through with all of the promises he made the first time around.
But not to worry. There are a lot of you out there. Easy to see how you made that mistake.
if the boneheads in the house decide to put country over Grover Norquist and McConnell realizes that he failed in his only goal (political defeat of the Presisdent) we can get moving again.

The best man won.

“”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#96 Nov 12, 2012
mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you clutch your food stamps from a government you don't control anymore. A government large enough to give you everything is also big enough to take it all away.
No one voted for food stamps so nice FOX try.
We vote for clean air, clean water, consumer rights, equality for all, womens rights and countless other things you take for granted but should thank Democrats for.

“”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#97 Nov 12, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cuban, Cuban community, Cubans like myself" Here's a heads up, Fidel....this is American. Do you have legal citizenship? Do your parents? Stop with the Cuban side of everything or go back to Cuba. You or your parents left your country (a very beautiful one) because of your dictatorship or you were set adrift in deportation. You couldn't handle your government, so if you are so 'Cuban' stay out of ours.
I remember when our American police were hauling your drowning, wet butts to safety. I remember when Miami was a safe city. That spoke only English.
You're outnumbered by the Haitians in south Florida anyway now anyway.
You're nothing but ungrateful to the country that gave your family a chance rather than be eaten by the sharks.
And we all know that it was the criminals that Fidel sent here first. Cleared out his prisons.
As a USA Army veteran , artillery 2nd Division, Gay man ,concerned about the eviroment , the rigts of women and not wanting the Kristian KKonservatives to run the country nor the state ,I would have to be insane to even consider a political party with people like you in it.

If you are trying to say that Cuban politicians are for the most part corrupt and Miami suffered due to most of them than you have only endeared yourself to me because I have said the same thing since moving here from NY , bit over 3 1/2 years ago and vote to end the "Miami Cuban" politico stranglehold.

Problem is people such as yourself are no better and as backwards ,you are a hypocrite and will probably be the first in line waiting to vote for Marco Rubio in 2016.

I will be voting against him.

“”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#98 Nov 12, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. You're right. But I get a kick getting under their skin. Easy when you have facts and truth on your side.
Final FL election results just released. Obama took it by only 72,000 votes..9 percent. I figure voter fraud and the military ballots not being counted.
We missed a real opportunity losing Romney. He knew what he was doing and had ethics. Type A workaholic.
What did we get? a 20+ handicap golfer and Michelle taking 14 vacations in 3 years. LOL
Obama won by "only" 7,200 votes but a hell lot more than Bush vs Gore.

You LOST and cry as you will the change in Florida is in the air ,back to Polk county for you.

“”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#99 Nov 12, 2012
OOps meant Obama WON by "only" 72,000 votes.

Think that is 71,500 votes more than Bush beat Gore?
Romney loser

Brooklyn, NY

#100 Nov 12, 2012
N.Y. POST'S Last Blunder. oh - He'll Win...
Well who looks like an idiot now!

Murdoch! lol! lol! LOL!

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#101 Nov 12, 2012
Jose - in Miami wrote:
OOps meant Obama WON by "only" 72,000 votes.
Think that is 71,500 votes more than Bush beat Gore?
20 states file petitions to secede from USA; Texas reaches threshold signatures

The Notorious Rico

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#102 Nov 12, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
20 states file petitions to secede from USA; Texas reaches threshold signatures
LOL... those 20 States are mostly red states that rely on blue states to pay their debts.

Since: Nov 12

Seneca

#103 Nov 12, 2012
another wrote:
<quoted text>
crackpot reading us his bumper sticker.
A govt large enough to give you everything is also big enough to take everything from you...Paraphrasing one of the founders, Ben Franklin or Thomas Jefferson I believe. Sorry

Since: Nov 12

Seneca

#105 Nov 12, 2012
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
No one voted for food stamps so nice FOX try.
We vote for clean air, clean water, consumer rights, equality for all, womens rights and countless other things you take for granted but should thank Democrats for.
Now if that's not a talking point from the liberal media I don't know what is lol!! Republicans (or any other group or party of americans) don't want dirty air, dirty water, no consumer rights, no equality for all(repubs gave women the right to vote and ended slavery, bush wanted a guest worker program for illegals for christ's sake!!)) And womens rights?? I'm not saying the repubs are perfect but roughly half this country is voting for individual responsibility and smaller govt, no matter what party.. and the other side is letting their votes be bought by freebies and false promises! look at greece! We are headed that way!
Yep

Huntsville, AL

#106 Nov 12, 2012
mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>
A govt large enough to give you everything is also big enough to take everything from you...Paraphrasing one of the founders, Ben Franklin or Thomas Jefferson I believe. Sorry
another spurious quote repeated by lying bloggers and dumb parrots.
They

Huntsville, AL

#107 Nov 12, 2012
mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if that's not a talking point from the liberal media I don't know what is lol!! Republicans (or any other group or party of americans) don't want dirty air, dirty water, no consumer rights, no equality for all(repubs gave women the right to vote and ended slavery, bush wanted a guest worker program for illegals for christ's sake!!)) And womens rights??!
want policies that encourage those results over protections from big private interests. And they believe in the lie that 47% of the population are moochers.

Since: Nov 12

Seneca

#108 Nov 12, 2012
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
another spurious quote repeated by lying bloggers and dumb parrots.
Prove that, I will apologize. This country cannot keep throwing away money on social programs without adequate oversight! Yes and I agree with your side the bush wars cost us too much as a nation,, bush also initiated a new prescription drug entitlement and tried to pass immigration and social security reform! im not for the republicans as much as im against the me me me entitlement mentality that votes democreat. Take care or yourself, let the feds take care of the country

Since: Nov 12

Seneca

#109 Nov 12, 2012
They wrote:
<quoted text>
want policies that encourage those results over protections from big private interests. And they believe in the lie that 47% of the population are moochers.
Too many in this country are moochers, get some damn oversight into the welfare and food stamp programs!! That alone would at least shut up the argument about buying votes with entitlements!! I get tired of seeing people buy steaks with foodstamps while texting on their new Iphone!! Stop taking votes from the lazy entitlementees and more conservatives may buy your arguments on class warfare. Just please stop spending taxpayer dollars on the undeserving..clean it up!!!
Jose

Hollywood, FL

#110 Nov 12, 2012
mikejw6844 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if that's not a talking point from the liberal media I don't know what is lol!! Republicans (or any other group or party of americans) don't want dirty air, dirty water, no consumer rights, no equality for all(repubs gave women the right to vote and ended slavery, bush wanted a guest worker program for illegals for christ's sake!!)) And womens rights?? I'm not saying the repubs are perfect but roughly half this country is voting for individual responsibility and smaller govt, no matter what party.. and the other side is letting their votes be bought by freebies and false promises! look at greece! We are headed that way!
You are wrong. Romney himself stated just like every GOP candidate that he wanted to either curtail the EPA or just abolish them .

Just look at Rick Perry's Texas with the out of control air pollution, it was only after the fed gvmt sued did Perry start to take some action and than he had the audacity to take credit for Texas's improving air quality after the Obama fed gvm't forced his hand.

GOP wipe their butt with the health of the "little" people. Look at the people who now have water that is toxic due to fracking such as KY.

Their own state republicans ignore them.

"Mitt Romney Calls the EPA 'Out of Control' For Wanting to Make Sure Our Drinking Water is Safe"

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/m...
Jose

Hollywood, FL

#111 Nov 12, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
20 states file petitions to secede from USA; Texas reaches threshold signatures
If there is a state which has been saved over and over by federal gvmt law suits it has been Texas.

"Under George W. Bush's leadership, Texas ranks number one in a many categories of pollution and environmental degradation. For example, Texas is:

#1 in the Emission of Ozone Causing Air Pollution Chemicals
#1 in Toxic Chemical releases into the Air
#1 in use of Deep Well Injectors as method of Waste Disposal
#1 in counties listed in top 20 of Emitting Cancer Causing Chemicals
#1 in Total Number of Hazardous Waste Incinerators
#1 in Environmental Justice Title 6 complaints
#1 in production of Cancer causing Benzene & Vinyl Chloride
#1 Largest Sludge Dump in Country

http://www.txpeer.org/Bush/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mitt Romney Fails to Bypass Utah Primary for U.... 33 min mr gleeble 11
News Mitt Romney's presidential campaign staffer acc... Apr 5 Larry Craig s WC ... 4
News Biden Calls Romney's Proposals 'Etch A Sketchy' (Oct '12) Mar 30 Rig R Mortis 4
News Russian Trolls Tried to Torpedo Mitt Romney's S... Mar '18 Abrahamanic Relig... 2
News a Cluelessa Star Stacey Dash Takes Heat on Twit... (Oct '12) Mar '18 C Kersey 8
News Biden says Romney, Ryan counting on voter - amn... (Oct '12) Feb '18 Mueller Wins 25
News Mitt Romney was 'treated successfully' for pros... Jan '18 Raydot 3