Stacey Dash supports Mitt Romney, gets slammed on Twitter

Crystal Wright is an occasional contributor to The Root DC and is the editor of the political site "Conservative Black Chick." . When she tweeted that comment with a patriotic photo of herself clad in a red bathing suit, Dash uncorked racist rage from Obama supporters: "RACIAL DRAFT: I LIKE TO REQUEST A TRADE TO SEND STACEY DASH TO THE CAUCASIANS ... (more) Full Story
BO Team threatens Blacks

Phoenix, AZ

#26 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you found 4! Count in that lunatic scumbucket Thomas...I am sure he will be your fifth.
How many whites support Obama.
Bwahahahahahahahahaha you racist scumbucket.
Stacey is hot. You're not.

STACEY DASH FIRES BACK AT ATTACKERS
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/stacey-dash-f...

Surprisingly, Dash actually voted for Barack Obama in 2008 but she has switched her vote because of the current “state of the country.” Dash says she is ready for real change.

“I want the next four years to be different,” she added.“I chose (Romney), not by the color of his skin but by the content of his character.”

Dash said she really doesn’t understand why her tweet caused such an uproar. She said she is “shocked” and “saddened” but not “angry” about the unfair attacks against her, adding the incident shows that we are not united as a nation.

Morgan proceeded to read some of the nasty tweets targeting the actress.“Kill yourself you old hag,” read Morgan, who later called the messages “very disgusting.”

As for other African-Americans who feel personally obligated to vote for Obama because he is black, Dash advised them to do their “homework.”

“Do your homework. Look at your country. Think about the next four years of your life,” she said.“Also, look at Mitt Romney’s track record. As a CEO, he has excelled. As governor of Massachusetts, he did quite well. And listen to what he says — I believe him and I believe he deserves a shot.”

Before ending the interview, Morgan told Dash that he defends her right to “vote for who the hell you like.”

In your stupid honor, every well-known black who steps off of the liberal plantation will be similarly shocked and saddened by the ostracizing and punishment they get. It certainly teaches them something about the democrat party and what it stands for.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#28 Oct 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Black racism raises its ugly head again, folks. There sits a black wall of racial hatred surrounding the Boy Messiah.
Here is what Thomas Sowell has to say on the matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#29 Oct 10, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you found 4! Count in that lunatic scumbucket Thomas...I am sure he will be your fifth.
How many whites support Obama.
Bwahahahahahahahahaha you racist scumbucket.
Thomas Sowell is one of the greatest conservatice thinking minds this country has ever produced.

Location hidden

#30 Oct 10, 2012
^conservative^
BO Team threatens Blacks

Phoenix, AZ

#31 Oct 10, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the video. After hearing Obots scream their profanities and make up ridiculous excuses for the evil in the WH, it's reaffirming to hear Thomas Sowell (economist). He has a better way with words than Barack! The rally by Allen West (military veteran and GOP) for Romney was fantastic too, and now Stacey Dash (Hollywood), gives me confidence in the return of America as America, not as a childish, pouting, do nothing, whiney country it has become under the racist empty baby high chair. These are glimpses into the real hope of America. The Welfare State created by the Democrat KKK plantation politicians and the New Deal was nothing but a power grab at the expense of ALL Americans. I feel confident that Romney with his exceptional experience and hard work that we will turn the boat around! EVERYONE STARBOARD! ALL HANDS ON DECK!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#32 Oct 10, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope he's not correct about the race riots but we might see a rise in black crime as some sort of rationalization for the Boy Messiah's loss. This racial divide is 99% Obama's doing and his legacy will be a American Racial Afterglow for another few generations.
Unbelievable

United States

#33 Oct 10, 2012
Can't understand why the majority of blacks support the democrats... as the democrats suppress blacks from advancing.

Take education for instance... Democrats are fighting tooth and nail to ensure blacks can NOT have school choice. They force them into staying at failing schools in their neighborhoods. They won't give them a chance to transfer to better schools. While Obama's kids enjoy a fancy private school in DC, he ensured that the voucher program to help low income blacks get out of their failing public schools was dropped as soon as he took office.

Black unemployment rate is up over 14% since Obama took office... Black youth unemployment is pushing close to 50% under Obama.

Location hidden

#34 Oct 10, 2012
BO Team threatens Blacks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the video. After hearing Obots scream their profanities and make up ridiculous excuses for the evil in the WH, it's reaffirming to hear Thomas Sowell (economist). He has a better way with words than Barack! The rally by Allen West (military veteran and GOP) for Romney was fantastic too, and now Stacey Dash (Hollywood), gives me confidence in the return of America as America, not as a childish, pouting, do nothing, whiney country it has become under the racist empty baby high chair. These are glimpses into the real hope of America. The Welfare State created by the Democrat KKK plantation politicians and the New Deal was nothing but a power grab at the expense of ALL Americans. I feel confident that Romney with his exceptional experience and hard work that we will turn the boat around! EVERYONE STARBOARD! ALL HANDS ON DECK!!
The real hope for America is coming this way right now - our youth.
RON PAUL garnered over 50% of all the primarty votes in the new voters from 17 to 29 years of age, not to mention packing the rally houses the country wide..
Yes, there is hope.
Another

Santa Fe, NM

#35 Oct 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope he's not correct about the race riots but we might see a rise in black crime as some sort of rationalization for the Boy Messiah's loss. This racial divide is 99% Obama's doing and his legacy will be a American Racial Afterglow for another few generations.
racist post.
youth

Santa Fe, NM

#36 Oct 10, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
The real hope for America is coming this way right now - our youth.
RON PAUL garnered over 50% of all the primarty votes in the new voters from 17 to 29 years of age, not to mention packing the rally houses the country wide..
Yes, there is hope.
are drawn to simplistic notions of the world.

Lapeer, MI

#37 Oct 10, 2012
Another wrote:
<quoted text>
racist post.
I'm Jesse Jackson and I approved of that message!

Lapeer, MI

#39 Oct 10, 2012
ROMNEY 2012 AMERICAN wrote:
OWEbama Sanduskyed the America public.
4 years in Jail for Owebama
Make it 10. People died from Fast & Furious.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#40 Oct 10, 2012
Get a load of POS Romney laughing about the death of a Navy Seal as part of his standard stump speech.

The man's mother had to yell at the POS:

" He shouldn't make my son's death part of his political agenda."

Whoever the hell this Stacey Dash is (who is she anyway?), she must enjoy spitting on the American Military as well.

Location hidden

#41 Oct 10, 2012
ROMNEY 2012 AMERICAN wrote:
OWEbama Sanduskyed the America public.
4 years in Jail for Owebama
1000 years and a fine of $10 Trillion for Dumbya Bush the worst POTUS in US History and yet another example of why businesspeople make horrible POTUSs.

They just want to cheat, steal, lie, subvert and destroy things to line their own pockets...case in point the piece of Navy Seal mocking Romney the filthiest person on the face of the earth...well, ok, after his spousal filth Ann.

Location hidden

#42 Oct 10, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
Can't understand why the majority of blacks support the democrats... as the democrats suppress blacks from advancing.
Take education for instance... Democrats are fighting tooth and nail to ensure blacks can NOT have school choice. They force them into staying at failing schools in their neighborhoods. They won't give them a chance to transfer to better schools. While Obama's kids enjoy a fancy private school in DC, he ensured that the voucher program to help low income blacks get out of their failing public schools was dropped as soon as he took office.
Black unemployment rate is up over 14% since Obama took office... Black youth unemployment is pushing close to 50% under Obama.
Why do human being support Republiscum?

After all, Republiscum are America-hating, Christ-hating, democracy-hating, middle class-hating, woman-hating, child-hating, senior-hating, education-hating, success-hating, truth-hating, decency-hating, morals-hating, life-hating pieces of subhuman filth.

Why are Republiscums such servile sheeple? It must be self-loathing taking to some dark and dismal place in their underdeveloped little brains.

Location hidden

#43 Oct 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormons promise mob rage when RomneyTheFilth loses. They will gang up 5-to-1 and beat up people whose haircuts they disapprove of.

Mormons are cowards just like their God Romney.

No wonder other Mormons hate Romney and try desperately to say Romney is NOT the face of LDS....too late...he is...and it is ugly.

Lapeer, MI

#44 Oct 10, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormons promise mob rage when RomneyTheFilth loses. They will gang up 5-to-1 and beat up people whose haircuts they disapprove of.
Mormons are cowards just like their God Romney.
No wonder other Mormons hate Romney and try desperately to say Romney is NOT the face of LDS....too late...he is...and it is ugly.
You really ought to see someone about getting that Bull Ring removed from your nose.
August

Belleview, FL

#45 Oct 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You really ought to see someone about getting that Bull Ring removed from your nose.
Lol!
Unbelievable

United States

#46 Oct 11, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do human being support Republiscum?
After all, Republiscum are America-hating, Christ-hating, democracy-hating, middle class-hating, woman-hating, child-hating, senior-hating, education-hating, success-hating, truth-hating, decency-hating, morals-hating, life-hating pieces of subhuman filth.
Why are Republiscums such servile sheeple? It must be self-loathing taking to some dark and dismal place in their underdeveloped little brains.
Yep... Republicans just hate everyone!!(Sarcastically rolling eyes while typing).

Get real dude!! Just because people have a difference of opinion doesn't make them the mean old boogie man!!

Geez Louise... no wonder why nothing can get resolved in this country... The left insist it's their way or they will vilify you.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington Station, NY

#47 Oct 11, 2012
Poll: Romney edges Obama in Colo, narrows gap in Wisc...

Picks up 8 points in Calif...

Poll aggregator changes 5 states from 'leans Obama' to 'toss up'...

WI, MI, NH, PA, OH...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitt Romney for president in 2016? Jul '14 swedenforever 2
Romney: Obama foreign policy a a monumental busta Jun '14 No Blue Forever 41
Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' May '14 swedenforever 6
Romney, GOP Pledge to Repeal Health Law (Jun '12) Apr '14 swedenforever 12
Romney: Obamacare fiasco "rotting" Obama's seco... (Nov '13) Apr '14 fred 662
Romney makes a role for himself (Mar '14) Mar '14 conservative crapola 14
Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture ... (Sep '12) Mar '14 swedenforever 2,382

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE