Romney hasn't earned our trust

Romney hasn't earned our trust

There are 36 comments on the CNN story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Romney hasn't earned our trust. In it, CNN reports that:

LZ says Romney flip flops and lies; he wants us to trust him on tax plan he won't explain Editor's note: LZ Granderson, who writes a weekly column for CNN.com, was named journalist of the year by the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association and is a 2011 Online Journalism Award finalist for commentary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Community Disorganizer

Newtown, CT

#1 Sep 12, 2012
"LZ Granderson, who writes a weekly column for CNN.com , was named journalist of the year by the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association"

Wow, what a honor.
Was once a Rep

Hollywood, FL

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Romney is all flip flop with ZERO conviction , he will endorse Pres Obama in Oct if the polls tell him to and Paul Rysan is a compulsive liar but than again meeting countless Christian conservatives in Florida , I expect that.
Was once a Rep

Hollywood, FL

#3 Sep 12, 2012
"Ryan"

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#4 Sep 12, 2012
It's not just Willard Romney who hasn't earned my trust. It is all politicians including Willard whom I cannot trust any further than I can throw them.

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#5 Sep 12, 2012
And Obama has?????

Dumb.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#6 Sep 12, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
And Obama has?????
Dumb.
Did you even read my post? I said all politicians which would presumably cover Obama as well as Willard.
Yes

Huntsville, AL

#8 Sep 12, 2012
Community Disorganizer wrote:
"LZ Granderson, who writes a weekly column for CNN.com , was named journalist of the year by the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association"
Wow, what a honor.
it is. Why do you think otherwise? Are you even a journalist?
August

Belleview, FL

#9 Sep 12, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
And Obama has?????
Dumb.
Awesome post.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#10 Sep 12, 2012
-Persephone- wrote:
And Obama has?????
Dumb.
I realize now that this message was likely aimed at the title of the post and not my own post. If that is so, please accept my apology.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#11 Sep 12, 2012
August wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome post.
Neither Willard, nor Barry has won my confidence. Both are flunkies as far as I'm concerned.
BO SMOOTH TALKER

Anonymous Proxy

#13 Sep 12, 2012
The article starts with "LZ says"?

The typical media sirens screeching painful to your ears, and wearisome to your mental health.

The Wall Street Journal's James Taranto discussed the preposterous new media pose, "fact checking", and found it wanting credibility, in the course of which he offered a broader read of the media's present situation:

You see the progression. Journalists claiming to be engaged in "fact checking" make tendentious arguments against Republicans. Left-wing partisans rely on the authority of the "fact checkers" to call their opponents liars or even Nazis.

One gets a sense of desperation from both the Democrats, who are trying to re-elect a president with a lousy record, and the MSM, who are trying to restore the authority they enjoyed when they aspired to objectivity, or at least pretended convincingly to do so.

Obama may yet eke out an ugly victory, but the decline of the MSM's authority seems inexorable.

So we laugh at the journalists ' earnest attempts to make unreality real, we ignore the movies and turn off the television,

ttp://www.americanthinker.com/ 2012/09/obama_and_the_dnc_runn ing_on_empty.html#ixzz26EKbMop j

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#15 Sep 12, 2012
No problem.

:)
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I realize now that this message was likely aimed at the title of the post and not my own post. If that is so, please accept my apology.
scooter

United States

#16 Sep 12, 2012
President Romney will get the USA back on track,after the 4 year train wreck of owebama.
August

Belleview, FL

#17 Sep 12, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Neither Willard, nor Barry has won my confidence. Both are flunkies as far as I'm concerned.
Yeah, it's a sad commentary on our political system when most people feel that they have to pick the lesser of the two evils.

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#18 Sep 12, 2012
I don't trust Romney far as I can throw him.

He's like the reincarnation of George Dubya.

A nightmare.
Was once a Rep

Hollywood, FL

#19 Sep 12, 2012
August wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's a sad commentary on our political system when most people feel that they have to pick the lesser of the two evils.
That is more applicable to this election than any other time in the past with Rick Scott I am going Dem but both Obama and Romney suck.
USMC

Matewan, WV

#20 Sep 12, 2012
Let me tell you one thing for sure. This young man will be voting pro romney ryan all the way this election. I could care less how much money he has, wheather he paid taxes, wheather he mistreats his dog. NONE of it matters.

NOTHING MATTERS RIGHT NOW other than this economy and mr president you should be ashamed at what youve done to our people.

The millions of dead beat drug addict losers you keep paying with my money makes me sick and im tired of it. Its time for a real change.
Hardly

Huntsville, AL

#21 Sep 12, 2012
August wrote:
<quoted text>
The president is a far better choice as he was last time.
you should

Huntsville, AL

#22 Sep 12, 2012
USMC wrote:
Let me tell you one thing for sure. This young man will be voting pro romney ryan all the way this election. I could care less how much money he has, wheather he paid taxes, wheather he mistreats his dog. NONE of it matters.
NOTHING MATTERS RIGHT NOW other than this economy and mr president you should be ashamed at what youve done to our people.
The millions of dead beat drug addict losers you keep paying with my money makes me sick and im tired of it. Its time for a real change.
be ashamed of making up some lie about drug addicts. Try to regain your honor by retracting it.

Semper fi
August

Belleview, FL

#23 Sep 12, 2012
Hardly wrote:
<quoted text>
The president is a far better choice as he was last time.
Hardly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Jun 25 Backroom healthcare 30
News Biden encourages Romney to consider Senate run ... Jun 11 USAUSAUSA 11
News Presidential debate: Will Obama or Romney win t... (Oct '12) May '17 Brain Cancer 41
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) May '17 Pfizer Marriages 72
News Democrats seize on Romney fundraiser with Chene... (Jul '12) Mar '17 Tennessee Prostitute 146
News Ad targets Romney on abortion, Planned Parenthood (Jul '12) Feb '17 Barbara P Bush 78
News Obama Camp Claims Romney Hides Abortion Stance (Oct '12) Jan '17 mercyangel 3
More from around the web