Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture of Romney Presidency

Full story: ABC News

The Georgetown law student shut out of a Congressional hearing on contraception earlier this year is basking in the glow of the Democratic National Convention 's prime time stage.
Comments
1,801 - 1,820 of 2,382 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2014
Spike

Akron, OH

#2001 Oct 12, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, now you're just being silly.
I guess you were to young to remember the Jimmy Carter for President bumper stickers and what they had printed on them
the rest of us

New York, NY

#2002 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Like it or not, "The Hag-O-Meter" went off the dial at last nights debate. They should have had someone worth watching like Snookie or Lady GA GA,,,you know,, someone a bit more mentally stimulating
They should have had your mother on there. She does a mean braid with her back hair. Her johns tug on it when they bang her.
the rest of us

New York, NY

#2003 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Well whoever that woman was last night,she'll never land a gig on Wheel of Fortune as a letter spinner. And you'll never see Hillary elected President because the "real men" of America aren't going to sit around for four years looking at her lard ass. I doubt Bill would even vote for her.
No one would vote for your lard ass mother, either.
the rest of us

New York, NY

#2004 Oct 12, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Actually she took all the venom from the other side and from independents and even from some of the Repubs from their screw ups. The worse part is what the progressive did to her kids and did not even stop after the election was won. Trusting evil brings destruction to your own. There is no point of having a family structure anymore. None. And McCain lost because he was McCain. The anger was there a couple months before the Repub convention. He knew it. That is why he picked Palin. Hoping that she would get millions of votes for his traitorous azz.
Palin is a mindless retard. Someone you can relate to.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2005 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you were to young to remember the Jimmy Carter for President bumper stickers and what they had printed on them
No, I'm not. I WAS too young to vote in that election, but I remember it well. It was the first time I paid any attention to politics. I don't recall any bumperstickers that said women were only voting for him because of his looks, however.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#2006 Oct 12, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your mother still fart when you bang her?
You sure found a home here with the other dumb, vile, POS leftists.
And then you wonder why you're losing, LOLOLOL!

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#2007 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Its a mans world,so just relax and let them handle it.
So how are you doing with that hand jive Sparky?
Spike

Ravenna, OH

#2009 Oct 12, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not. I WAS too young to vote in that election, but I remember it well. It was the first time I paid any attention to politics. I don't recall any bumperstickers that said women were only voting for him because of his looks, however.
The Bumper Sticker: Yes,so everybody had these Carter Bumper Stickers that had a Caricature of "little Jimmy" that showed a Kennedy like hair mop,Carter eyebrows and a toothy smile,,,thats all,no other features and they read Grits and Fritz. Meaning Fritz Mon-dull and Grits,as in grits, the southener with the great smile. As things turned out it was the womans vote that pushed him over the top. Now we have all these College kids who knew more than anyone else that put the man-child in office are now living in their parents basements because they can't even get a job in the Solar energy sector because they all filed for bankrupcy and no one has a car that runs on green/blue algee. Obama is a disaster for anyone and everyone who has a dream. And the topper,,,,Obama has managed to make Jimmy Carter look like a war mongering Gen.George Patton.
Spike

Ravenna, OH

#2010 Oct 12, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
So how are you doing with that hand jive Sparky?
I'm always up for a womans input in that area.
CatholicPatriot

Manteca, CA

#2011 Oct 12, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm convinced that you know you are suggesting theocracy but don't care.
Privatizing education will solve it all? You mean catholic education? Brainwashing?
I went to catholic school.
Now what?
Privatizing education is the first and most vital step to get the monkey off our backs.
CatholicPatriot

Manteca, CA

#2012 Oct 12, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Prior to Carter, the Democrat Party was the pro-life party. It was Jimmy Carter, due to his southern anti-Catholicism, who added the pro-abortion language to the Democrat party platform.

That began the decline of the Democrat party.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#2013 Oct 12, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>The Bumper Sticker: Yes,so everybody had these Carter Bumper Stickers that had a Caricature of "little Jimmy" that showed a Kennedy like hair mop,Carter eyebrows and a toothy smile,,,thats all,no other features and they read Grits and Fritz. Meaning Fritz Mon-dull and Grits,as in grits, the southener with the great smile. As things turned out it was the womans vote that pushed him over the top. Now we have all these College kids who knew more than anyone else that put the man-child in office are now living in their parents basements because they can't even get a job in the Solar energy sector because they all filed for bankrupcy and no one has a car that runs on green/blue algee. Obama is a disaster for anyone and everyone who has a dream. And the topper,,,,Obama has managed to make Jimmy Carter look like a war mongering Gen.George Patton.
Are you seriously suggesting that a caricature bumpersticker of his smile meant that the women voting for him did so based solely on his looks?

Wow, that's quite a stretch there. Are you sore? Need some Biofreeze?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#2014 Oct 12, 2012
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Prior to Carter, the Democrat Party was the pro-life party. It was Jimmy Carter, due to his southern anti-Catholicism, who added the pro-abortion language to the Democrat party platform.
That began the decline of the Democrat party.
What has this to do with my post?
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#2015 Oct 13, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin is a mindless retard. Someone you can relate to.
Whatever she was, being in the wrong party didn't help. Because the worse people ever elected are from yours. Washington keeps the murmurs low on their own. But there are many who are morons there. And most of them are Dems. It is easy to always have your hand out. Who wouldn't look good? You would chew Biden to death if he was a Repub. I tell you now. I am tired of paying for others. People are ungrateful and feel they are owed. You progresive scum crapped on your neighbors who were not special interest and will now pay the price. And I am working class. America is going down and it is going down hard. Its the retarded thing to do.
the rest of us

Cedar Grove, NJ

#2017 Oct 13, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>The Bumper Sticker: Yes,so everybody had these Carter Bumper Stickers that had a Caricature of "little Jimmy" that showed a Kennedy like hair mop,Carter eyebrows and a toothy smile,,,thats all,no other features and they read Grits and Fritz. Meaning Fritz Mon-dull and Grits,as in grits, the southener with the great smile. As things turned out it was the womans vote that pushed him over the top. Now we have all these College kids who knew more than anyone else that put the man-child in office are now living in their parents basements because they can't even get a job in the Solar energy sector because they all filed for bankrupcy and no one has a car that runs on green/blue algee. Obama is a disaster for anyone and everyone who has a dream. And the topper,,,,Obama has managed to make Jimmy Carter look like a war mongering Gen.George Patton.
WTf are you ranting about? You have a hard on for Jimmy Carter now?
the rest of us

Cedar Grove, NJ

#2018 Oct 13, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever she was, being in the wrong party didn't help. Because the worse people ever elected are from yours. Washington keeps the murmurs low on their own. But there are many who are morons there. And most of them are Dems. It is easy to always have your hand out. Who wouldn't look good? You would chew Biden to death if he was a Repub. I tell you now. I am tired of paying for others. People are ungrateful and feel they are owed. You progresive scum crapped on your neighbors who were not special interest and will now pay the price. And I am working class. America is going down and it is going down hard. Its the retarded thing to do.
You're insane. Get lost. Vile POS.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#2019 Oct 13, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
You're insane. Get lost. Vile POS.
Up yours you future camp victim...bwhaaaaa! I love it when karma comes around. Albeit slowly. Watching individuals like yourself cowering when the tyranny reaches its crescendo will be the crowning jewel in a former great nation's death spiral. Look it this way. If it is the religious biblical end times,you get to kill the mean Christians. Then it is your turn. We all ph uk with each other, and that is what it is all about! Now go take advantage of someone. Cheat and steal some more...yahoooo! No one will take advantage of you...
Spike

Ravenna, OH

#2021 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously suggesting that a caricature bumpersticker of his smile meant that the women voting for him did so based solely on his looks?
Wow, that's quite a stretch there. Are you sore? Need some Biofreeze?
It's not a stretch if you understand the power of Iconography. There's more than meets the EYE in that simple little circle with blue and red waves of grain leading you to never,never land that you have seen millions of times even when you're not looking at it. It being, Obamas red,blue and white logo circle. And yes, it was women who ended up putting Carter in office but shortly after that they found themselves pushing their Ford Pinto's to the Gas station only to discover it was an odd day and they could only purchase Gas on even days (at double the price from two years earlier) This may have been the turning point for them (hahahahaha) when they,the women voters, decided that Jimmy Carter (aka Mr. Rogers) needed to go back to go back to his peanut farm.Ouch! I think one of the all time classic examples of "woman think" is the women on the jury(a jury votes) of the Menendez murder trial in California some time ago. Lyle and Erik Menendez were on trial for killing their mother and father and when the time came to vote the women on the jury voted not guilty. Do you remeber why? They voted not guilty because they felt sorry for the two boys because they lost their parents and would never see them again! hahahahaha,,,,of course they will never see them again,,because they killed them. And this is why voting should be left to the men. Next.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#2022 Oct 13, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a stretch if you understand the power of Iconography. There's more than meets the EYE in that simple little circle with blue and red waves of grain leading you to never,never land that you have seen millions of times even when you're not looking at it. It being, Obamas red,blue and white logo circle. And yes, it was women who ended up putting Carter in office but shortly after that they found themselves pushing their Ford Pinto's to the Gas station only to discover it was an odd day and they could only purchase Gas on even days (at double the price from two years earlier) This may have been the turning point for them (hahahahaha) when they,the women voters, decided that Jimmy Carter (aka Mr. Rogers) needed to go back to go back to his peanut farm.Ouch! I think one of the all time classic examples of "woman think" is the women on the jury(a jury votes) of the Menendez murder trial in California some time ago. Lyle and Erik Menendez were on trial for killing their mother and father and when the time came to vote the women on the jury voted not guilty. Do you remeber why? They voted not guilty because they felt sorry for the two boys because they lost their parents and would never see them again! hahahahaha,,,,of course they will never see them again,,because they killed them. And this is why voting should be left to the men. Next.
A lot of words that don't prove anything. It's your opinion, nothing more. You made a specific accusation, not that it was women who elected Carter, but that they only voted for him because of his looks. You have yet to prove that.
Spike

Ravenna, OH

#2023 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of words that don't prove anything. It's your opinion, nothing more. You made a specific accusation, not that it was women who elected Carter, but that they only voted for him because of his looks. You have yet to prove that.
Why do I have to prove that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitt Romney for president in 2016? Jul '14 swedenforever 2
Romney: Obama foreign policy a a monumental busta Jun '14 No Blue Forever 41
Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' May '14 swedenforever 6
Romney, GOP Pledge to Repeal Health Law (Jun '12) Apr '14 swedenforever 12
Romney: Obamacare fiasco "rotting" Obama's seco... (Nov '13) Apr '14 fred 662
Romney makes a role for himself Mar '14 conservative crapola 14
Romney to Host Fundraiser for Virginia Hopeful ... Mar '14 Billy Ringo 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••