Romney's 0 percent black support

There are 20 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 22, 2012, titled Romney's 0 percent black support. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Rare is the time that a poll number makes me gasp. But there is one in the latest NBC News-Wall Street Journal poll that elicited one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

August

Belleview, FL

#1276 Sep 18, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist is the name a liberal calls a conservitive when they are losing an argument.
Lol! That was pretty funny!

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#1277 Sep 19, 2012
Be interesting to see if Virginia Patriot exceeds the catch limit with that finely baited hook...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1278 Sep 19, 2012
Carrying the torch of racism proudly.

You must be kidding me.

What a big cheeseburger.

Location hidden

#1279 Sep 19, 2012
greymouser wrote:
Be interesting to see if Virginia Patriot exceeds the catch limit with that finely baited hook...
There is no shortage of self-righteous morons.
Anne

Washington, DC

#1280 Sep 22, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-semite. Anti-woman. Anti-American.
Is that you Mitt?
The more Willard runs his mouth, the bigger the hole he keeps digging for himself. That 47% figure he likes to quote as not paying taxes includes the elderly, soldiers, people whose incomes are too low for them to pay federal income taxes, and the disabled. A sizeable number of them are white Republicans whose votes he is supposed to be courting. Wifey hasn't been much help, if any. Someone should have told her that if they can't take the heat, they need to get out of the kitchen.
Anne

Washington, DC

#1281 Sep 22, 2012
Patriota wrote:
Romney doesn't need a single Black vote to win.
No, he doesn't. However, since he has alienated Hispanics and a sizeable number of whites, he needs all th white support he can get, and I don't see that happening.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1283 Sep 22, 2012
Willard wrote:
Black people will not support me because they're lazy.
Black people scare me,do they scare you?
If so,vote for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan 2012
Vote early and vote often. I have a lot billionaires and millionaires that have put a lot of money behind me. I want to give them a return on investment.
My administration will work hard on behalf of the investment class. You will be our priority. We will ignore the needs of the rest of the country.
Our Mission Statement is simply this:
From the many (the 99%) to the few (the 1%).
It's about time the 1% had solid representation in American politics. We will gladly offer the best republic money can buy.
Romney never said this so it had to be said by OBAMA. I do believe Obama when he makes statements like this. Obama hid his millions until now - he led everyone to think he was a struggling school student and that was a LIE, he did not disclose he was a millionaire but its out now. Obama must be paying off the TV stations to keep all of failures from being broadcast.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#1286 Sep 22, 2012
Patriota wrote:
Yo Pisstriota, the Black president with the middle name HUSSEIN does not need the lousy votes of you COONservative dumbazzes to win easily. Your racist votes did not matter in 2008 and they won't matter in 2012.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#1287 Sep 22, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
A racist is someone who has the sight to see the physical differences between the races, and the intellect to understand the differences between the heritage, culture and customs.
Racism is where one of the White race remembers and honors the accomplishments and sacrifices made by their ancestors.
Racist is the name a liberal calls a conservitive when they are losing an argument.
Yo' Pisstriot, did you get those definitions while looking in the mirror? Just keep in mind that your cowardly klancestors lost the Great Civil War. Stop blaming us Blacks for your slack heritage.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1288 Sep 22, 2012
Patriota wrote:
Nope, but the dummy pissed off his constituents by call them white trash, lol. He made it clear he doesn't care about them and we won't even go into the independents, lol. As for the Hispanics, did he really think getting an artificial tan was going to make them accept him? You people are freaking idiots. God save this nation from aholes like you and Mittens and that Eddie the Munster look alike Ryan too!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1289 Sep 22, 2012
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' Pisstriot, did you get those definitions while looking in the mirror? Just keep in mind that your cowardly klancestors lost the Great Civil War. Stop blaming us Blacks for your slack heritage.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, his ancestors did and he will join them in hell! If they try again, they'll lose again! The south has never risen again because they can't get "free labor!" The south wasn't built on white backs, it was built on BLACK BACKS! He can take his delusions of grander straight to hell with him!
Anne

Washington, DC

#1290 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>Yo Pisstriota, the Black president with the middle name HUSSEIN does not need the lousy votes of you COONservative dumbazzes to win easily. Your racist votes did not matter in 2008 and they won't matter in 2012.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
What's laughable is the ignorance of these anti-black racists who insist on believing that the only people who don't like Willard are blacks, while ignoring the very real evidence that there are plenty of whites who don't either, including some Republicans. Apparently, they either haven't been paying attention or have simply been seeing only what they WANT to see. Hispanics are a sizeable voting bloc and he doesn't fare much better with them than he does with black folks. His campaign is imploding due to so many self-inflicted wounds that his tendency to speak before thinking has caused him. He has exposed himself as an ambitious, ruthless man who has a very shaky moral compass when it comes to politics. Apparently, it's lost on them that the groups Willard has insulted include a significant number of whites. It's also apparent that they think the horrible policies proposed by Romney and Ryan will only affect Democrats and are gleeful about it. There are also Republicans in the "47%" and many of them reside in the very Republican-run states that are leading in such categories as low percentages in high school graduation, public assistance recipients, health care coverage, and high percentages of teen pregnancy, among other unflattering distinctions.

Location hidden

#1291 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>Yo Pisstriota, the Black president with the middle name HUSSEIN does not need the lousy votes of you COONservative dumbazzes to win easily. Your racist votes did not matter in 2008 and they won't matter in 2012.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
They all listen to snivel talk radio and corporate media. What would you expect?
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#1292 Sep 23, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, his ancestors did and he will join them in hell! If they try again, they'll lose again! The south has never risen again because they can't get "free labor!" The south wasn't built on white backs, it was built on BLACK BACKS! He can take his delusions of grander straight to hell with him!
You are correct. Now speaking of hell, the suicide rate among those racist morons will go up 100% when the Mr. Obama wins re-election. When Patriot and others like him get to hell, they can ask their cowardly klancestors about why they lost the Great Civil War. Now as for Romney, in losing to Mr. Obama, his career as a serious politician is over. Matter of fact, one of his boys, Christie addressed the RNC as a 2016 candidate instead of speaking for Romney. Lol!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#1293 Sep 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
They all listen to snivel talk radio and corporate media. What would you expect?
You are right. The crap that comes out of Fox News is good for nothing but lining for the bottom of animal cages. Like their boy Romney, they were quick to pass judgement on the president before knowing the facts. Come to think of it, that IS business as usual at that propaganda factory.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#1294 Sep 23, 2012
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
What's laughable is the ignorance of these anti-black racists who insist on believing that the only people who don't like Willard are blacks, while ignoring the very real evidence that there are plenty of whites who don't either, including some Republicans. Apparently, they either haven't been paying attention or have simply been seeing only what they WANT to see. Hispanics are a sizeable voting bloc and he doesn't fare much better with them than he does with black folks. His campaign is imploding due to so many self-inflicted wounds that his tendency to speak before thinking has caused him. He has exposed himself as an ambitious, ruthless man who has a very shaky moral compass when it comes to politics. Apparently, it's lost on them that the groups Willard has insulted include a significant number of whites. It's also apparent that they think the horrible policies proposed by Romney and Ryan will only affect Democrats and are gleeful about it. There are also Republicans in the "47%" and many of them reside in the very Republican-run states that are leading in such categories as low percentages in high school graduation, public assistance recipients, health care coverage, and high percentages of teen pregnancy, among other unflattering distinctions.
The Republicans have no one to blame but themselves for allowing lying Romney to represent them. The fact that a few of his GOP opponents kept overtaking him in the primaries have nothing to do with the candidates themselves. It had a lot to do with who Romney is. One has to be delusionally out of touch to think the likes of Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, and that "Uncle Tom" Herman Cain,(more on him later), had a better chance than Romney in the general election. Furthermore, had the morons of the Republican Party nominated a Ron Paul or Jon Huntsman, they would have been better off. But then again, what disqualified those two was the fact that they spoke on issues and not birther and racist rhetoric like the rest of the field. Mr. Paul and Mr. Huntsman elected to stay above the fray. "Uncle Tom" Herman Cain said a funny the other day. He said that if he was the nominee, the race would be a lot closer than it is now. Let me see, he calls Blacks brainwashed and in a way call us liars when he said there is no racism in his party. He has also said some harsh thing about Hispanics. Add the fact that a lot of Whites on both sides are smart enough not to take him seriously and the general election is over before the conventions. Come to think of it, Mr. Cain did not say a funny as I stated earlier, he told an outright lie.
Can you answer this for me? Is it true that Jimmie "JJ" Walker and Anne Coulter are dating?
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#1295 Sep 23, 2012
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he doesn't. However, since he has alienated Hispanics and a sizeable number of whites, he needs all th white support he can get, and I don't see that happening.
If "Uncle Tom" Herman Cain was running, he would have less Black votes than lying Romney. Too bad we will never get that chance for a big laugh. The Republiklan Party will not nominate a Black or woman to run for president. They talk about how they love Condoleeza Rice but in the end, they would not do it. At least she is smart for not getting mixed up in what the Republiklans have become.

Location hidden

#1296 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>You are right. The crap that comes out of Fox News is good for nothing but lining for the bottom of animal cages. Like their boy Romney, they were quick to pass judgement on the president before knowing the facts. Come to think of it, that IS business as usual at that propaganda factory.
My parrot would love to shit on Fox. Good thing they don't print that garbage. Don't you just love Palin still talking shit about the liberal media which does not exist. Intelligent people just tune the corporate media BS out along with fright-wing lunatic snivel-talk radio.

Sheeesh....
Anne

Washington, DC

#1297 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>The Republicans have no one to blame but themselves for allowing lying Romney to represent them. The fact that a few of his GOP opponents kept overtaking him in the primaries have nothing to do with the candidates themselves. It had a lot to do with who Romney is. One has to be delusionally out of touch to think the likes of Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, and that "Uncle Tom" Herman Cain,(more on him later), had a better chance than Romney in the general election. Furthermore, had the morons of the Republican Party nominated a Ron Paul or Jon Huntsman, they would have been better off. But then again, what disqualified those two was the fact that they spoke on issues and not birther and racist rhetoric like the rest of the field. Mr. Paul and Mr. Huntsman elected to stay above the fray. "Uncle Tom" Herman Cain said a funny the other day. He said that if he was the nominee, the race would be a lot closer than it is now. Let me see, he calls Blacks brainwashed and in a way call us liars when he said there is no racism in his party. He has also said some harsh thing about Hispanics. Add the fact that a lot of Whites on both sides are smart enough not to take him seriously and the general election is over before the conventions. Come to think of it, Mr. Cain did not say a funny as I stated earlier, he told an outright lie.
Can you answer this for me? Is it true that Jimmie "JJ" Walker and Anne Coulter are dating?
I read somewhere that they were dating, and they are two misfits who deserve each other. Speaking of deserving, many Republicans may not like or want Willard as their standard bearer, but he is the one they deserve. After decades of appealing to fear, hatred, and ignorance in order to win at any cost, they are reaping what they have sown in the form of the exceptionally clueless, ignorant, arrogant, and out-of-touch Willard Mitt Romney. The entire group of GOP contenders for the nomination, barring one or two, was a bunch of sad sacks, including Cain who I see is just as delusional as ever. If he couldn't even deliver the black vote for them, what on earth would make him think he could attract many votes outside the black populace? He was just a token that was never going to get the nomination, and I still suspect it was someone in the GOP camp that derailed his campaign.
Anne

Washington, DC

#1298 Sep 23, 2012
Osama Obama wrote:
That is just as bad as not voting for someone due to race.Now who are the racist?
The fact that you conflate the president's name with that of Osama Bin Laden says all that needs to be said about you, and nothing about the president himself. Besides, neither you nor anyone else is going to persuade me or any other African-American to prove we're not "racist" by voting for such an inept, out-of-touch candidate as Willard Romney. We dealt with the same kind of silliness back in 2008, when we decided to vote for him against John McCain, especially after he selected the dimbulb known as Sarah Palin for his running mate. Calling us racists for planning to vote for the president over him is hilarious, considering that many whites, including some Republicans, don't like him either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz on Mitt Romney: 'Where he got clobbere... May 2 Tazo 1
News Romney campaign official joins Gov. Scott Walke... Apr 22 swedenforever 96
News Ahead of Romney's trip, Obama commits $70 milli... (Jul '12) Apr 17 RayOne 6
News Is being a Romney enough to win an election in ... Apr 10 Sterkfontein Swar... 6
News Marco Rubio lands another top Romney aide for l... Mar '15 Le Jimbo 17
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Mar '15 swedenforever 54
News Nuns call on Romney to spend a day with the poor (Aug '12) Mar '15 swedenforever 8
More from around the web